Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, there. Nice to meet you!
Hi, there. Nice to meet you. I go by KettleCorner, both here and elsewhere. A friend introduced me to this game and it's super cute so far! I'm loving the dragon and overall themes, as well as the lore. For now, the Fae Breeds are my favorite. At least, out of the starter ones.

I'm looking forward to playing more and getting to know more about the game itself, as I'm just getting started! Please let me know if there are any tips or important notes on things I should know as a new player.
Hi, there. Nice to meet you. I go by KettleCorner, both here and elsewhere. A friend introduced me to this game and it's super cute so far! I'm loving the dragon and overall themes, as well as the lore. For now, the Fae Breeds are my favorite. At least, out of the starter ones.

I'm looking forward to playing more and getting to know more about the game itself, as I'm just getting started! Please let me know if there are any tips or important notes on things I should know as a new player.
hello and welcome to FR! Fae are adorable, not my fave but I can definitely appreciate them because they are so cute.
getting started on FR can be a little overwhelming, I know I got lost a lot and I still get confused at a lot of things, so my advice is to take it slow. do the dailies listed at the Which Waystone (there should be an icon for it in the bottom right of your screen), be sure to earn 75000 treasure in the Fairgrounds every day (the tool in this guide makes Glimmer&Gloom very easy and very lucrative, but all Fairgrounds games are pretty decent ways to earn treasure and there's not really a "best" option), and for more information, I rely on this guide to tell me the basics and redirect me to more detailed guides.
hello and welcome to FR! Fae are adorable, not my fave but I can definitely appreciate them because they are so cute.
getting started on FR can be a little overwhelming, I know I got lost a lot and I still get confused at a lot of things, so my advice is to take it slow. do the dailies listed at the Which Waystone (there should be an icon for it in the bottom right of your screen), be sure to earn 75000 treasure in the Fairgrounds every day (the tool in this guide makes Glimmer&Gloom very easy and very lucrative, but all Fairgrounds games are pretty decent ways to earn treasure and there's not really a "best" option), and for more information, I rely on this guide to tell me the basics and redirect me to more detailed guides.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@KettleCorner

Welcome to Flight Rising! I love fae too, my very first dragon was a Fae as well.
@KettleCorner

Welcome to Flight Rising! I love fae too, my very first dragon was a Fae as well.
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
Welcome to FR!
Welcome to FR!
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2021-10-26 15:54:11" ] hello and welcome to FR! Fae are adorable, not my fave but I can definitely appreciate them because they are so cute. getting started on FR can be a little overwhelming, I know I got lost a lot and I still get confused at a lot of things, so my advice is to take it slow. do the dailies listed at the Which Waystone (there should be an icon for it in the bottom right of your screen), be sure to earn 75000 treasure in the Fairgrounds every day (the tool in this guide makes Glimmer&Gloom very easy and very lucrative, but all Fairgrounds games are pretty decent ways to earn treasure and there's not really a "best" option), and for more information, I rely on this guide to tell me the basics and redirect me to more detailed guides. [/quote] Thank you so much! It is definitely a lot to take in, and, I appreciate the pointers! also the guide was really nice and easy to understand and had a lot of good information, so thanks for that. answered some of my questions just from the bit I read of it already on the basics.
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2021-10-26 15:54:11:

Thank you so much!

It is definitely a lot to take in, and, I appreciate the pointers! also the guide was really nice and easy to understand and had a lot of good information, so thanks for that. answered some of my questions just from the bit I read of it already on the basics.
[quote name="Psyholls00" date="2021-10-27 14:25:36" ] Welcome to FR! [/quote] Thank you!
Psyholls00 wrote on 2021-10-27 14:25:36:
Welcome to FR!

Thank you!
[quote name="theodericc" date="2021-10-27 12:27:28" ] @KettleCorner Welcome to Flight Rising! I love fae too, my very first dragon was a Fae as well. [/quote] Oh! that's so cool. what is your current fave breed, or is it the fae? also thank you!
theodericc wrote on 2021-10-27 12:27:28:
@KettleCorner

Oh! that's so cool. what is your current fave breed, or is it the fae? also thank you!