Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 503 504
[quote name="GalaxyFantasy" date="2021-10-26 16:00:29" ] Rules against swearing on the forums are lifted for 1 day only. Have fun. [/quote] Everyone goes into the full cuss
GalaxyFantasy wrote on 2021-10-26 16:00:29:
Rules against swearing on the forums are lifted for 1 day only.
Have fun.
Everyone goes into the full cuss
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
enact a new game mechanic without telling anyone or alternately launch a breed with absolutely no warning it just shows up in the market place or with a gathered item that you are guaranteed to get once or twice for a week. Watch the madness unfold
enact a new game mechanic without telling anyone or alternately launch a breed with absolutely no warning it just shows up in the market place or with a gathered item that you are guaranteed to get once or twice for a week. Watch the madness unfold
[quote name="Wulfraptor" date="2021-10-26 16:47:04" ] enact a new game mechanic without telling anyone or alternately launch a breed with absolutely no warning it just shows up in the market place or with a gathered item that you are guaranteed to get once or twice for a week. Watch the madness unfold [/quote] [font=timesnewroman]I could see the staff doing that. When they ported some of the modern genes to ancient the update was released before the announcement.[/font]
Wulfraptor wrote on 2021-10-26 16:47:04:
I could see the staff doing that. When they ported some of the modern genes to ancient the update was released before the announcement.
05YNfGC.png
[quote name="OlaRecto" date="2021-10-25 22:37:06" ] Idk, if it was suggested or not, but... Dragons with heterochromia. Now there is a chance of 5-10% to get a hatchling with heterochromia, if their parents element was different from your clan's one. 5% if both parents have different elements (like, if we breed an arcane and wind derg in water clan, there will be a 5% chance of water-arcane, and 5% chance of water-wind hatchling); and 10% if both of parents have the same element, different from clan's one. [/quote] [color=indianred][font=timesnewroman]I thought this was the forum thread for [i]bad[/i] suggestions? Because like, I'm super down for that. lol [size=3]edit: 400th forum post? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
OlaRecto wrote on 2021-10-25 22:37:06:
Idk, if it was suggested or not, but...

Dragons with heterochromia.

Now there is a chance of 5-10% to get a hatchling with heterochromia, if their parents element was different from your clan's one. 5% if both parents have different elements (like, if we breed an arcane and wind derg in water clan, there will be a 5% chance of water-arcane, and 5% chance of water-wind hatchling); and 10% if both of parents have the same element, different from clan's one.
I thought this was the forum thread for bad suggestions? Because like, I'm super down for that. lol

edit: 400th forum post?
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
[quote name="CosmicHurricane" date="2021-10-26 19:21:48" ] [quote name="OlaRecto" date="2021-10-25 22:37:06" ] Idk, if it was suggested or not, but... Dragons with heterochromia. Now there is a chance of 5-10% to get a hatchling with heterochromia, if their parents element was different from your clan's one. 5% if both parents have different elements (like, if we breed an arcane and wind derg in water clan, there will be a 5% chance of water-arcane, and 5% chance of water-wind hatchling); and 10% if both of parents have the same element, different from clan's one. [/quote] [color=indianred][font=timesnewroman]I thought this was the forum thread for [i]bad[/i] suggestions? Because like, I'm super down for that. lol [size=3]edit: 400th forum post? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] What about if a heterochromic dragon had a kid tho... Would the odds go down to 2.5% for each element they have? Imagine how handy that would be for lore too... Plus, all the Fire-Ice and Shadow-Light and Nature-Plague dergs we'd get :D
CosmicHurricane wrote on 2021-10-26 19:21:48:
OlaRecto wrote on 2021-10-25 22:37:06:
Idk, if it was suggested or not, but...

Dragons with heterochromia.

Now there is a chance of 5-10% to get a hatchling with heterochromia, if their parents element was different from your clan's one. 5% if both parents have different elements (like, if we breed an arcane and wind derg in water clan, there will be a 5% chance of water-arcane, and 5% chance of water-wind hatchling); and 10% if both of parents have the same element, different from clan's one.
I thought this was the forum thread for bad suggestions? Because like, I'm super down for that. lol

edit: 400th forum post?
What about if a heterochromic dragon had a kid tho... Would the odds go down to 2.5% for each element they have?

Imagine how handy that would be for lore too... Plus, all the Fire-Ice and Shadow-Light and Nature-Plague dergs we'd get :D
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
no one expected that Flight Rising was going to change forever. The only warning anyone got was Earthshaker's broadcast, which now said "no...".The very next day, RandomUser decided to search for different dragons, see what was up. Not putting any variables in, he pressed search... and screamed.

Where Earthshaker's picture should have been, a pile of bones was instead.

The forums went wild. Each day,a deity was found dead. The strange deaths seemed to go for the oldest ones first, working their way down. Strangely enough, though, when Gladekeeper was supposed to die, her picture showed her hurt and bloody, but determined. Her broadcast now said "They'll try again tomorrow. Seems they didn't expect a fight."

if you guys want, i can continue this.
no one expected that Flight Rising was going to change forever. The only warning anyone got was Earthshaker's broadcast, which now said "no...".The very next day, RandomUser decided to search for different dragons, see what was up. Not putting any variables in, he pressed search... and screamed.

The forums went wild. Each day,a deity was found dead. The strange deaths seemed to go for the oldest ones first, working their way down. Strangely enough, though, when Gladekeeper was supposed to die, her picture showed her hurt and bloody, but determined. Her broadcast now said "They'll try again tomorrow. Seems they didn't expect a fight."

KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
[quote name="Lunarduo" date="2021-10-30 15:40:17" ] no one expected that Flight Rising was going to change forever. The only warning anyone got was Earthshaker's broadcast, which now said "no...".The very next day, RandomUser decided to search for different dragons, see what was up. Not putting any variables in, he pressed search... and screamed. Where Earthshaker's picture should have been, a pile of bones was instead. The forums went wild. Each day,a deity was found dead. The strange deaths seemed to go for the oldest ones first, working their way down. Strangely enough, though, when Gladekeeper was supposed to die, her picture showed her hurt and bloody, but determined. Her broadcast now said "They'll try again tomorrow. Seems they didn't expect a fight." if you guys want, i can continue this. [/quote] WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO TIDELORD- Wait.. Did tidedad just poof? Like gone? Or did he die? I AM CURIOUS
Lunarduo wrote on 2021-10-30 15:40:17:

WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO TIDELORD-
Wait.. Did tidedad just poof? Like gone? Or did he die?
I AM CURIOUS
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Lunarduo" date="2021-10-30 15:40:17" ] no one expected that Flight Rising was going to change forever. The only warning anyone got was Earthshaker's broadcast, which now said "no...".The very next day, RandomUser decided to search for different dragons, see what was up. Not putting any variables in, he pressed search... and screamed. Where Earthshaker's picture should have been, a pile of bones was instead. The forums went wild. Each day,a deity was found dead. The strange deaths seemed to go for the oldest ones first, working their way down. Strangely enough, though, when Gladekeeper was supposed to die, her picture showed her hurt and bloody, but determined. Her broadcast now said "They'll try again tomorrow. Seems they didn't expect a fight." if you guys want, i can continue this. [/quote] WHAT? I DIED? WAIT THAT'S ILLEGAL!

WHAT? I DIED?
WAIT THAT'S ILLEGAL!
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[quote name="@Raptondragon" date="2021-10-30 17:16:56" ] [quote name="Lunarduo" date="2021-10-30 15:40:17" ] no one expected that Flight Rising was going to change forever. The only warning anyone got was Earthshaker's broadcast, which now said "no...".The very next day, RandomUser decided to search for different dragons, see what was up. Not putting any variables in, he pressed search... and screamed. Where Earthshaker's picture should have been, a pile of bones was instead. The forums went wild. Each day,a deity was found dead. The strange deaths seemed to go for the oldest ones first, working their way down. Strangely enough, though, when Gladekeeper was supposed to die, her picture showed her hurt and bloody, but determined. Her broadcast now said "They'll try again tomorrow. Seems they didn't expect a fight." if you guys want, i can continue this. [/quote] WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO TIDELORD- Wait.. Did tidedad just poof? Like gone? Or did he die? I AM CURIOUS [/quote] a pile of bones, like the rest of them. what a way to find your deity
@Raptondragon wrote on 2021-10-30 17:16:56:

WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO TIDELORD-
Wait.. Did tidedad just poof? Like gone? Or did he die?
I AM CURIOUS
a pile of bones, like the rest of them. what a way to find your deity
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
[quote name="StormcatcherHere" date="2021-10-30 17:19:07" ] [quote name="Lunarduo" date="2021-10-30 15:40:17" ] no one expected that Flight Rising was going to change forever. The only warning anyone got was Earthshaker's broadcast, which now said "no...".The very next day, RandomUser decided to search for different dragons, see what was up. Not putting any variables in, he pressed search... and screamed. Where Earthshaker's picture should have been, a pile of bones was instead. The forums went wild. Each day,a deity was found dead. The strange deaths seemed to go for the oldest ones first, working their way down. Strangely enough, though, when Gladekeeper was supposed to die, her picture showed her hurt and bloody, but determined. Her broadcast now said "They'll try again tomorrow. Seems they didn't expect a fight." if you guys want, i can continue this. [/quote] WHAT? I DIED? WAIT THAT'S ILLEGAL! [/quote] Yes
StormcatcherHere wrote on 2021-10-30 17:19:07:

WHAT? I DIED?
WAIT THAT'S ILLEGAL!
Yes
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png