Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Element next to username in forums
1 2 3
Support, devs could easily make room for it if they wanted to implement it.

for example: there is a whole empty bottom under how many dragons you have, posts, and familiars collected on your forum vista box
you can easily just smack it at the bottom of that
Support, devs could easily make room for it if they wanted to implement it.

for example: there is a whole empty bottom under how many dragons you have, posts, and familiars collected on your forum vista box
you can easily just smack it at the bottom of that
ooSuhor.png
Support, but maybe put a single logo of the flight you’re in right underneath your username, and above the stars. Or below the stars. That way the username wouldn’t look as crowded
Support, but maybe put a single logo of the flight you’re in right underneath your username, and above the stars. Or below the stars. That way the username wouldn’t look as crowded
RkJREMQ.png
No support, it would look awkward and could go against people trying to do a certain aesthetic for their avatar/vista, if someone wants to indicate their flight they could always just put it in their signature
No support, it would look awkward and could go against people trying to do a certain aesthetic for their avatar/vista, if someone wants to indicate their flight they could always just put it in their signature
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
No support. I don't want to have my flight's icon visible because it would ruin how my avatar + vista combo looks like.

Tentative support to have it below friend request/pm/etc icons so it doesn't affect the avatar/vista aesthetic.
No support. I don't want to have my flight's icon visible because it would ruin how my avatar + vista combo looks like.

Tentative support to have it below friend request/pm/etc icons so it doesn't affect the avatar/vista aesthetic.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Support only if its an optional thing: My forum aesthetic changes a lot and generally doesn't match my flight (ice), it'd be pretty annoying if I just had the emblem hanging around messing with the aesthetic, but it'd be a neat thing to have for people who want or have aesthetics that match their flights better.
Support only if its an optional thing: My forum aesthetic changes a lot and generally doesn't match my flight (ice), it'd be pretty annoying if I just had the emblem hanging around messing with the aesthetic, but it'd be a neat thing to have for people who want or have aesthetics that match their flights better.
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
support as an optional addition to the profile. I see no reason why this would be a mandatory enforced aspect of everyone's forum profile
support as an optional addition to the profile. I see no reason why this would be a mandatory enforced aspect of everyone's forum profile
this is secret text for spacing lololol rcLDXY6.png
QAC2ckf.png
mtHAEL4.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
1573.png
I'm OK with it being optional and with the placement being towards the bottom of the info so it doesn't clash with vista/avatar combination.

No support for it being non-optional because not everyone wants it showing for whatever reason.
I'm OK with it being optional and with the placement being towards the bottom of the info so it doesn't clash with vista/avatar combination.

No support for it being non-optional because not everyone wants it showing for whatever reason.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support for it being optional and below our profile pic - maybe next to the star? My flight matches my aesthetic (yay pink) but it doesn't for everyone and it should be optional to display it.
Support for it being optional and below our profile pic - maybe next to the star? My flight matches my aesthetic (yay pink) but it doesn't for everyone and it should be optional to display it.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[quote name="Crowbar" date="2021-10-12 08:08:13" ] No support, I think it would make the vista area look crowded and users already have lots of ways to show their (or any) flight if they want to. Like OP has the wind flight emblem on their dragon avatar, me and another user above use the plague vistas, lots of others have signature doodads with flight icons or aesthetics. [/quote]
Crowbar wrote on 2021-10-12 08:08:13:
No support, I think it would make the vista area look crowded and users already have lots of ways to show their (or any) flight if they want to. Like OP has the wind flight emblem on their dragon avatar, me and another user above use the plague vistas, lots of others have signature doodads with flight icons or aesthetics.
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Only support if it's completely optional. I wouldn't want any emblems to crowd up my vista area even further or mess with the aesthetic I am going for at that point in time.
Only support if it's completely optional. I wouldn't want any emblems to crowd up my vista area even further or mess with the aesthetic I am going for at that point in time.
1 2 3