Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopet Fan Dragons
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 103
oooh, those are pretty

Thank you! I shall have to play around as well.
oooh, those are pretty

Thank you! I shall have to play around as well.
I just went with the breed and gender that randomly popped up, btw
I just went with the breed and gender that randomly popped up, btw
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
huh. any idea how I earned a gem?
huh. any idea how I earned a gem?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
Not Found

An attempt at a marble draik.

Lots of ways to go about it!
Not Found

An attempt at a marble draik.

Lots of ways to go about it!
Oh, thank you! (About the Obelisk). I'll go investigate that.
Oh, thank you! (About the Obelisk). I'll go investigate that.
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
Ackie did you open a chest? They sometimes have gems in them.

Lots of pretty marble draik dragons!!
Ackie did you open a chest? They sometimes have gems in them.

Lots of pretty marble draik dragons!!
Playing around with using stuff like Lapis Starmap/Constellation and Saffron/Sunset Flaunt/Flair for Eventide... bit of a harder one to replicate!

@Ackie
You earn a gem daily for keeping your dragons well fed! If you keep it above 80% you get bonuses like a gem per day and extra gathering turns
Playing around with using stuff like Lapis Starmap/Constellation and Saffron/Sunset Flaunt/Flair for Eventide... bit of a harder one to replicate!

@Ackie
You earn a gem daily for keeping your dragons well fed! If you keep it above 80% you get bonuses like a gem per day and extra gathering turns
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72959246][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729593/72959246_350.png[/img][/url] Ok so I got this, any of the people with few dragons want it?
72959246_350.png

Ok so I got this, any of the people with few dragons want it?
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
I did open a chest and feed my dragons hahah good to know!
I did open a chest and feed my dragons hahah good to know!
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
thank you both! @spacecrows have we met yet? I'm ackie, obviously lol ackieja2 on neo with the kougra horde

no thanks spider! but thanks for thinking of me :)
thank you both! @spacecrows have we met yet? I'm ackie, obviously lol ackieja2 on neo with the kougra horde

no thanks spider! but thanks for thinking of me :)
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 103