Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for 1x1? Help me
1 2 3
Oki doki uh let me see if I have a dragon in my lair I can use or if I have a scry I want to use
@eaglerider
Oki doki uh let me see if I have a dragon in my lair I can use or if I have a scry I want to use
@eaglerider
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
@ghostwolf522

Hey are you still looking for a romance fr rp?
@ghostwolf522

Hey are you still looking for a romance fr rp?
Ryn | She/They| 2+ Fr Time | Tumblr
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o7_500.png
@sinbinryn I am! Currently unavailable for the weekends though so you’ll have to give me until Monday to talk about it! Hope you understand
@sinbinryn I am! Currently unavailable for the weekends though so you’ll have to give me until Monday to talk about it! Hope you understand
74428082_350.png
@GhostWolf522

No worries! See you on Monday!
@GhostWolf522

No worries! See you on Monday!
Ryn | She/They| 2+ Fr Time | Tumblr
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o7_500.png
@sinbinryn hey thanks for your patience! I appreciate it! So besides romance do you have anything in mind?
@sinbinryn hey thanks for your patience! I appreciate it! So besides romance do you have anything in mind?
74428082_350.png
yo @GhostWolf522, hi! i'm gold/golden, a semi-lit to literate minor who likes rping and all of that! i do like my copious amounts of blood and gore, but i'm chill with whatever. i like romance, but i do not do f/m- nothing against all of that but i see it so much and can't relate that i don't do it. i am an lgbtq minor who plays lgbtq characters, so. yeah

uhhh. all i really have for ideas now is like, a dragon rider rp. maybe something akin to the httyd franchise? like, humans meet dragons and befriend them. maybe more like it's a rite of passage, and/or it's a rite of passage that not all people are able to complete since not all people are able to be dragon riders? i dunno, shoot me a ping if you're interested.
yo @GhostWolf522, hi! i'm gold/golden, a semi-lit to literate minor who likes rping and all of that! i do like my copious amounts of blood and gore, but i'm chill with whatever. i like romance, but i do not do f/m- nothing against all of that but i see it so much and can't relate that i don't do it. i am an lgbtq minor who plays lgbtq characters, so. yeah

uhhh. all i really have for ideas now is like, a dragon rider rp. maybe something akin to the httyd franchise? like, humans meet dragons and befriend them. maybe more like it's a rite of passage, and/or it's a rite of passage that not all people are able to complete since not all people are able to be dragon riders? i dunno, shoot me a ping if you're interested.
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
[quote name="Goldenwolfmidna" date="2021-10-11 06:43:07" ] yo @GhostWolf522, hi! i'm gold/golden, a semi-lit to literate minor who likes rping and all of that! i do like my copious amounts of blood and gore, but i'm chill with whatever. i like romance, but i do not do f/m- nothing against all of that but i see it so much and can't relate that i don't do it. i am an lgbtq minor who plays lgbtq characters, so. yeah uhhh. all i really have for ideas now is like, a dragon rider rp. maybe something akin to the httyd franchise? like, humans meet dragons and befriend them. maybe more like it's a rite of passage, and/or it's a rite of passage that not all people are able to complete since not all people are able to be dragon riders? i dunno, shoot me a ping if you're interested. [/quote] Currently I’m part of a dragon rider rp but we can do one if I have time right now I’m organizing things and determining what I’m doing first I will ping you when I’m ready! @goldenwolfmidna
Goldenwolfmidna wrote on 2021-10-11 06:43:07:

Currently I’m part of a dragon rider rp but we can do one if I have time right now I’m organizing things and determining what I’m doing first I will ping you when I’m ready!
@goldenwolfmidna
74428082_350.png
That works for me! Just shoot me a ping if/when you’re interested, @GhostWolf522
That works for me! Just shoot me a ping if/when you’re interested, @GhostWolf522
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
1 2 3