Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55
I'm having similar issues. My nest still had a day to go, but it says "nest ready to hatch." The incubate button was there and it worked, however.
I'm having similar issues. My nest still had a day to go, but it says "nest ready to hatch." The incubate button was there and it worked, however.
thw3Wtd.png
same here. anyone heard back yet?
same here. anyone heard back yet?
tXKbExw.png
Same problem here, i cant take screenshots i'm on my iPad, i got two nests one with four eggs and other with two eggs, the one with four it is ready for today.. The other one needs 3 more days.
Same problem here, i cant take screenshots i'm on my iPad, i got two nests one with four eggs and other with two eggs, the one with four it is ready for today.. The other one needs 3 more days.
@Winterling A little farther up the page Kiohl informed us that it's being worked on.
@Winterling A little farther up the page Kiohl informed us that it's being worked on.
I'm having the problem that I hit incubate, and it says incubated. But when I incubate my other nest, the first nest has… de-incubated. I have tried this on Safari and Google Chrome, and this still keeps happening. I don't want to lose my eggs in either clutch. I know the mods are working on it, but I just wanted to have a physical report in writing of it.
I'm having the problem that I hit incubate, and it says incubated. But when I incubate my other nest, the first nest has… de-incubated. I have tried this on Safari and Google Chrome, and this still keeps happening. I don't want to lose my eggs in either clutch. I know the mods are working on it, but I just wanted to have a physical report in writing of it.
I had the same problem earlier (three nests, one ready to hatch, incubate button, two other nests where incubate didn't work).

A few minutes ago I realized the hatch button was back. When I hatched them, I got one baby dragon for each egg, but the nest and the hatch button are both still there.

The baby dragons themselves are a little sneaky as well. When I use the sidebar to go to my lair, they're not there. As soon as I go to the second page of the lair and then back to the first, they reappear...

The incubate buttons on my two other nests are also behaving strangely. Clicking one gives the "your eggs have been cared for" message, but as soon as I click the second, the first will go back to un-incubated state.

Just thought I'd share my new experiences. I'm sure all will be fixed soon :)
I had the same problem earlier (three nests, one ready to hatch, incubate button, two other nests where incubate didn't work).

A few minutes ago I realized the hatch button was back. When I hatched them, I got one baby dragon for each egg, but the nest and the hatch button are both still there.

The baby dragons themselves are a little sneaky as well. When I use the sidebar to go to my lair, they're not there. As soon as I go to the second page of the lair and then back to the first, they reappear...

The incubate buttons on my two other nests are also behaving strangely. Clicking one gives the "your eggs have been cared for" message, but as soon as I click the second, the first will go back to un-incubated state.

Just thought I'd share my new experiences. I'm sure all will be fixed soon :)
Im having a simmilar problem
i can click one nest and it will say that the eggs have been cared for, but when i click my other nest they both reset with the incubate buttons again.
Im using chrome if that helps
Im having a simmilar problem
i can click one nest and it will say that the eggs have been cared for, but when i click my other nest they both reset with the incubate buttons again.
Im using chrome if that helps
Hi! So I managed to succesfully hatch my 3 egg nest, which is good. I went to breed another pair of dragons, and well. It tells me that the nest will hatch in 4 days (wasn't it supposed to be five?) and pressing the "incubate" button does nothing; the page refreshes, but the button stays. I'm afraid the egg is not incubating properly. I just hope it won't rot ):
Hi! So I managed to succesfully hatch my 3 egg nest, which is good. I went to breed another pair of dragons, and well. It tells me that the nest will hatch in 4 days (wasn't it supposed to be five?) and pressing the "incubate" button does nothing; the page refreshes, but the button stays. I'm afraid the egg is not incubating properly. I just hope it won't rot ):
Update: I was successfully able to incubate my eggs. Not sure if this is true across the board yet, but! Success is success, and things are looking better!
Update: I was successfully able to incubate my eggs. Not sure if this is true across the board yet, but! Success is success, and things are looking better!
I'm having this problem as well, my eggs are supposed to hatch in two days but right now I have the eternal incubate button which is driving me up the wall (so don't want to lose any of my eggs) and it says they will hatch in one day... I know that's not right because I looked at the nests earlier today and it said two days then, plus I have two more pairs that will be ready to breed on the day these eggs hatch and those say two days (well, one day for half of each pair, but the longer of the cool downs says two).

Please fix this soon, I don't want to lose my babies here. :(
I'm having this problem as well, my eggs are supposed to hatch in two days but right now I have the eternal incubate button which is driving me up the wall (so don't want to lose any of my eggs) and it says they will hatch in one day... I know that's not right because I looked at the nests earlier today and it said two days then, plus I have two more pairs that will be ready to breed on the day these eggs hatch and those say two days (well, one day for half of each pair, but the longer of the cool downs says two).

Please fix this soon, I don't want to lose my babies here. :(
In order to find an answer, you must first have a question.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55