Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55
Same here..
Dont wanna lose my eggs.

Think hatch day is moved forward one day on both nests
Same here..
Dont wanna lose my eggs.

Think hatch day is moved forward one day on both nests
Another Nesting Issue to add to the growing list:

I just Bred a pair of Dragons today with a 3 Egg Clutch.

I Incubated them but the Incubate button lit up again as if they needed it again somehow and worried that the first Incubation didn't take, I hit Incubate again. All of a sudden I went from the 5 day wait to 4 days and the Incubate button continues to show Incubation is available though another try doesn't do anything at this point. I only had the 1 day jump.

I hope this gets sorted out because I don't want to lose any of my eggs as they have been promised in a trade agreement to someone and I continue to worry over this situation, wondering what is going to happen...

[Edit: I'm using Google Chrome]
Another Nesting Issue to add to the growing list:

I just Bred a pair of Dragons today with a 3 Egg Clutch.

I Incubated them but the Incubate button lit up again as if they needed it again somehow and worried that the first Incubation didn't take, I hit Incubate again. All of a sudden I went from the 5 day wait to 4 days and the Incubate button continues to show Incubation is available though another try doesn't do anything at this point. I only had the 1 day jump.

I hope this gets sorted out because I don't want to lose any of my eggs as they have been promised in a trade agreement to someone and I continue to worry over this situation, wondering what is going to happen...

[Edit: I'm using Google Chrome]
Got a mucked up nest LOL
/sits in the thread with everyone O uOa
Got a mucked up nest LOL
/sits in the thread with everyone O uOa
fray_owlcat.png -» w a n d e r
sleepy baby syndrome
moth dragon lover
aspiring familiar collector
zvxwZrP.png6JTiqfF.png
l1L2uDK.pngTra5J1M.png

i have this problem too? i incubated my eggs around midnight server time i think, and it seemed fine. they would have been due to hatch tomorrow, but its giving me the message "Nest is ready to hatch!" and an incubate button. when i click the button, it reloads and the button is still there.

it's four eggs and the parents are a fae and a mirror.

this is my first clutch.

edit: im using google chrome
i have this problem too? i incubated my eggs around midnight server time i think, and it seemed fine. they would have been due to hatch tomorrow, but its giving me the message "Nest is ready to hatch!" and an incubate button. when i click the button, it reloads and the button is still there.

it's four eggs and the parents are a fae and a mirror.

this is my first clutch.

edit: im using google chrome
tumblr_inline_mxi8mqckSE1r15ry7.png
Hey all, the devs are definitely already aware of this issue and it is a top priority for them for sure! As soon as they have an update, they'll give it to us.

Thanks for your patience everyone!
Hey all, the devs are definitely already aware of this issue and it is a top priority for them for sure! As soon as they have an update, they'll give it to us.

Thanks for your patience everyone!
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
I went from not being able to hatch my nest last night, to hatching it when I woke up and now I can't properly incubate my other two nests that still have a few days on their eggs. =/ As they're a two and four egg clutch I don't want to lose them.
I went from not being able to hatch my nest last night, to hatching it when I woke up and now I can't properly incubate my other two nests that still have a few days on their eggs. =/ As they're a two and four egg clutch I don't want to lose them.
there has just been a message posted on all the other threads by a Mod that the devs are aware and are trying to fix it asap, so everyone sit tight and try not to worry too much (easier said than done!)

one thing that might help everyone feel better is take a screen cap of your nests currently so if you do lose any of them to rot while its fixed you can prove it and get the egg revived =)

man I'm glad I didn't give into temptation to buy my 4th nest to start my 1st Imperial clutch today rather than wait until my current nests hatch tomorrow...
there has just been a message posted on all the other threads by a Mod that the devs are aware and are trying to fix it asap, so everyone sit tight and try not to worry too much (easier said than done!)

one thing that might help everyone feel better is take a screen cap of your nests currently so if you do lose any of them to rot while its fixed you can prove it and get the egg revived =)

man I'm glad I didn't give into temptation to buy my 4th nest to start my 1st Imperial clutch today rather than wait until my current nests hatch tomorrow...
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
Same. Seems like a lot of people are having this problem. Kind of sucks, this was my first hatchling ready to hatch. I was super excited for it. T___T

Guess we'll have to wait for them to fix the bug.
Same. Seems like a lot of people are having this problem. Kind of sucks, this was my first hatchling ready to hatch. I was super excited for it. T___T

Guess we'll have to wait for them to fix the bug.
I'm having the same issue.
I'm having the same issue.
66MHIIb.png
I had the issue with one clutch not hatching this morning but that did get resolved. Now my other clutch keeps having the "Incubate" problem where I will incubate my eggs, but when I go back, the eggs are showing I need to incubate again. D:
I had the issue with one clutch not hatching this morning but that did get resolved. Now my other clutch keeps having the "Incubate" problem where I will incubate my eggs, but when I go back, the eggs are showing I need to incubate again. D:
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55