Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55
Our apologies for the hiccup. Akiri will be tackling this bug as soon as possible.[b] In the meantime, he will autoincubate your eggs before rollover. Fear not![/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1313.png[/img][/center]
Our apologies for the hiccup.

Akiri will be tackling this bug as soon as possible. In the meantime, he will autoincubate your eggs before rollover. Fear not!
1313.png
@Undel Thank you :3 <3

Mine is weird because last night my nest had a day left when I incubated after rollover last night, this morning it says ready to hatch but I can still incubate.....and then when i leave the page and come back I have to incubate again. So similar but weird bits. I&#039;m sure Akiri will get to it. <3
@Undel Thank you :3 <3

Mine is weird because last night my nest had a day left when I incubated after rollover last night, this morning it says ready to hatch but I can still incubate.....and then when i leave the page and come back I have to incubate again. So similar but weird bits. I&#039;m sure Akiri will get to it. <3
Thank you Undel!
Thank you Undel!
SPDT1_zps48df29df.png
Yeah, won&#039;t let me incubate them ;c
Yeah, won&#039;t let me incubate them ;c
Excellent news, hopefully everything will be back to normal soon =)
Excellent news, hopefully everything will be back to normal soon =)
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
I am also having this problem.
Normal Incubate won&#039;t stick; eggs ready to hatch have &#039;incubate button" instead of "hatch button."
I am also having this problem.
Normal Incubate won&#039;t stick; eggs ready to hatch have &#039;incubate button" instead of "hatch button."
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
I have two nests, and I&#039;ve incubated each at least three times today, but no matter what I do only one nest will stay incubated. I incubate one and get the proper message, then incubate the other and bam! the first nest is no longer incubated but the one I just clicked is. They both hatch tomorrow.
I have two nests, and I&#039;ve incubated each at least three times today, but no matter what I do only one nest will stay incubated. I incubate one and get the proper message, then incubate the other and bam! the first nest is no longer incubated but the one I just clicked is. They both hatch tomorrow.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
When I click either incubate button, all it does is reload the page to a slightly different URL.
The incubate buttons are still there and say my eggs have not been cared for today.
Both my nest hatch tomorrow.
When I click either incubate button, all it does is reload the page to a slightly different URL.
The incubate buttons are still there and say my eggs have not been cared for today.
Both my nest hatch tomorrow.
@Undel @Akiri Thank you! You guys are awesome and always quick to respond to issues.
@Undel @Akiri Thank you! You guys are awesome and always quick to respond to issues.
~~The Fell Wind Clan~~tumblr_n5fg4eLeFM1shqk6ho1_500.gif
Also having issues, though I didn&#039;t experience them until today&#039;s rollover
Also having issues, though I didn&#039;t experience them until today&#039;s rollover
Big evil logical meanieface
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55