Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make awakened fams more useful
1 2
To be honest, I would far prefer a new familiar oriented mechanic, than continuing to encourage bonding awakened familiars.

Even if it is rare, it still encourages people to bond those familiars and get 50 treasure each familiar (which as said above, is alone a good amount per day)

But a new mechanic could be fun, and mitigate the effects of encouraging people to continue bonding familiars past awakened.
To be honest, I would far prefer a new familiar oriented mechanic, than continuing to encourage bonding awakened familiars.

Even if it is rare, it still encourages people to bond those familiars and get 50 treasure each familiar (which as said above, is alone a good amount per day)

But a new mechanic could be fun, and mitigate the effects of encouraging people to continue bonding familiars past awakened.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Would love this with the caveat of a profit cap like the Fairgrounds to keep things a little sane.
Would love this with the caveat of a profit cap like the Fairgrounds to keep things a little sane.
jd4Povy.png
I was just thinking about this the other day.

It would be kind of neat if you could 'reset' a familiar. Like a "Break Bond" command and you start from scratch/unbonded. It would remove the Awakened highlight in your bestiary and you'd need to go through the whole process again. Fiona's familiars would not be available to get duplicates as they've already been "achieved".
I was just thinking about this the other day.

It would be kind of neat if you could 'reset' a familiar. Like a "Break Bond" command and you start from scratch/unbonded. It would remove the Awakened highlight in your bestiary and you'd need to go through the whole process again. Fiona's familiars would not be available to get duplicates as they've already been "achieved".
I'd love if they just had increased odds of rewarding you with event items when awakened. I don't know the odds, but an awakened familiar having a guaranteed 25% odds of giving you festival currency or event items (only during those events of course) would be neat.
I'd love if they just had increased odds of rewarding you with event items when awakened. I don't know the odds, but an awakened familiar having a guaranteed 25% odds of giving you festival currency or event items (only during those events of course) would be neat.
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
I think more incentive should be given to awakening familiars, and there's so many other options that probably will not damage the economy! Currently, the main incentive is getting a Fiona exclusive familiar, and that's only for a handful of fams so far! There's really no other reason besides filling up the bestiary, and even that offers nothing to be gained besides personal accomplishment!

I'd love to see more for Awakened Familiars, for sure!
I think more incentive should be given to awakening familiars, and there's so many other options that probably will not damage the economy! Currently, the main incentive is getting a Fiona exclusive familiar, and that's only for a handful of fams so far! There's really no other reason besides filling up the bestiary, and even that offers nothing to be gained besides personal accomplishment!

I'd love to see more for Awakened Familiars, for sure!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
I'll support almost anything that changes how we interact with awakened familiars. I mean people who have full bestiaries and have all of their familiars at awakened now have nothing motivating them to bond with the familiars except for 49kt per day (and nobody wants to go through 980 familiars for a measly 49kt).
I'll support almost anything that changes how we interact with awakened familiars. I mean people who have full bestiaries and have all of their familiars at awakened now have nothing motivating them to bond with the familiars except for 49kt per day (and nobody wants to go through 980 familiars for a measly 49kt).
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I do support making awakened familiars more useful/exciting than getting 50 gold a day. I think a random chance of getting a chest would be fun (as long as the chance was low enough, but like you said I'm also not an expert on the economy and I don't know what droprates would be bad for inflation).

I also like the idea of getting a random item kinda like Pinkerton's pile, most of the time it will not be worth much but it's still fun to see what you'll get and sometimes it could be worthwhile!

But I think my favourite idea is having items that are exclusive to the awakened familiar drop pool! I think that would give a fun incentive to leveling familiars and continuing to bond with them, and I think it's much more exciting than money or regular items, which can be got elsewhere on the site. I'm always for introducing new ways to get apparel, familiars, and genes, keeps the game more exciting!
I do support making awakened familiars more useful/exciting than getting 50 gold a day. I think a random chance of getting a chest would be fun (as long as the chance was low enough, but like you said I'm also not an expert on the economy and I don't know what droprates would be bad for inflation).

I also like the idea of getting a random item kinda like Pinkerton's pile, most of the time it will not be worth much but it's still fun to see what you'll get and sometimes it could be worthwhile!

But I think my favourite idea is having items that are exclusive to the awakened familiar drop pool! I think that would give a fun incentive to leveling familiars and continuing to bond with them, and I think it's much more exciting than money or regular items, which can be got elsewhere on the site. I'm always for introducing new ways to get apparel, familiars, and genes, keeps the game more exciting!
jCVhFoZ.gif
i wanted to voice support for the idea of awakened familiars spawning chests everyone once in awhile on this thread rather than starting my own. even rusted chests would be amazing,,,
i wanted to voice support for the idea of awakened familiars spawning chests everyone once in awhile on this thread rather than starting my own. even rusted chests would be amazing,,,
Zx2FH9a.png
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2021-10-01 03:57:37" ] i think that there could be a way to make them more useful without totally screwing up everything. maybe something like a very miniscule chance to drop a chest while bonded? [/quote] this seems reasonable to me. sort of like how you have a small chance to get a chest from digging, but, like, smaller, since you get ~15 gathering turns and some people have almost 1k awakened familiars lol. the chance to drop a gem or two once in a while like exalting dragons would be fun too. not too much, nothing game-breaking, just the potential for a little treat to make bonding with already awakened familiars worthwhile.
Ralzakark wrote on 2021-10-01 03:57:37:
i think that there could be a way to make them more useful without totally screwing up everything.

maybe something like a very miniscule chance to drop a chest while bonded?
this seems reasonable to me. sort of like how you have a small chance to get a chest from digging, but, like, smaller, since you get ~15 gathering turns and some people have almost 1k awakened familiars lol. the chance to drop a gem or two once in a while like exalting dragons would be fun too.

not too much, nothing game-breaking, just the potential for a little treat to make bonding with already awakened familiars worthwhile.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
1 2