Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall reject: coatl M/Spiral F
1 2 3 4
@spacedaydreamer Thank ^^
@spacedaydreamer Thank ^^
I'd like a slot for Curious Sunset now, please! :D
I'd like a slot for Curious Sunset now, please! :D
Moonwatcher
Arcane
@Moonwatcher Sure thing, added!
@Moonwatcher Sure thing, added!
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
Offline for tonight, I'll check any new pings in the morning! As it mentions in the top post, if there's interest I'd still like to do a 5 print run for curious sunset, so 2 or 3 more interested parties and I could send it to print ^^
Offline for tonight, I'll check any new pings in the morning! As it mentions in the top post, if there's interest I'd still like to do a 5 print run for curious sunset, so 2 or 3 more interested parties and I could send it to print ^^
@spacedaydreamer If you do a second run of Starwood Sentinel, could you ping me, please?
@spacedaydreamer If you do a second run of Starwood Sentinel, could you ping me, please?
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@Saddi sure thing!
@Saddi sure thing!
@Blushunt @Sitten1115 @siken @Lyls @ChristianCutie @dandyfrau @Moonwatcher @Lundlaeva Exciting news everyone, the accent is here!! I'll be sending it out now via private messaging, thank you all again so much [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Blushunt @Sitten1115 @siken @Lyls @ChristianCutie @dandyfrau @Moonwatcher @Lundlaeva

Exciting news everyone, the accent is here!! I'll be sending it out now via private messaging, thank you all again so much
@spacedaydreamer Yay! Thank you!
@spacedaydreamer Yay! Thank you!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@spacedaydreamer Thank! ^^ She went into hibernation until spring but it suits her very well! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43190920][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/431910/43190920_350.png[/img][/url]
@spacedaydreamer Thank! ^^

She went into hibernation until spring but it suits her very well!
43190920_350.png
1 2 3 4