Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mom's Attic: S/T Lots! [LF] Chests/eggs
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 345 346
@Carolynmbp

no worries; glad you're ok! i'm still interested in pricing/knowing which you have if it's not too much trouble. thanks!!
@Carolynmbp

no worries; glad you're ok! i'm still interested in pricing/knowing which you have if it's not too much trouble. thanks!!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@Carolynmbp I'll take them all - I get a total of 684

I would also like any of the below up to a total of 1000 ish fest currency (so about 320 more).
Spirit of ...
Earth, Fire, Ice, Light, Plague, Shadow, Arcane, Water, Wind
@Carolynmbp I'll take them all - I get a total of 684

I would also like any of the below up to a total of 1000 ish fest currency (so about 320 more).
Spirit of ...
Earth, Fire, Ice, Light, Plague, Shadow, Arcane, Water, Wind
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kothra

I'm mostly out of my spirits, but I do have Earth, currently 200g LAH - so 400fc. If you want to include that, I can send a CR and you can attach when you have enough.
@Kothra

I'm mostly out of my spirits, but I do have Earth, currently 200g LAH - so 400fc. If you want to include that, I can send a CR and you can attach when you have enough.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@hatesprit

Happy starfall to you as well, and glad to see you too.

I'm running low on my older fest fams (unless you want a light sprite? LOL), but do have some:

No Fest bears, but I do have a couple of faux bears - voltspire intruder (350fc) and slumbering charlatan (400fc)

Spirit of earth - 400fc

Fathomsearch ambassador - 160fc
Crackling leo - 140fc

@hatesprit

Happy starfall to you as well, and glad to see you too.

I'm running low on my older fest fams (unless you want a light sprite? LOL), but do have some:

No Fest bears, but I do have a couple of faux bears - voltspire intruder (350fc) and slumbering charlatan (400fc)

Spirit of earth - 400fc

Fathomsearch ambassador - 160fc
Crackling leo - 140fc

C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp

i don't need the light sprite, already shelled out for one and my funds are currently earmarked for an akirbeak eventually..... but! the spirit of earth gets me to the amount i need! just send me a cr when you're ready :)
@Carolynmbp

i don't need the light sprite, already shelled out for one and my funds are currently earmarked for an akirbeak eventually..... but! the spirit of earth gets me to the amount i need! just send me a cr when you're ready :)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@Carolynmbp

Sure, if you've got a second spirit of earth include it, otherwise give it to hatesprit and I'll try for it another time.
@Carolynmbp

Sure, if you've got a second spirit of earth include it, otherwise give it to hatesprit and I'll try for it another time.
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kothra

Sent a CR - including an earth spirit.
@Kothra

Sent a CR - including an earth spirit.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@hatesprit

Just the earth spirit? I'll send a CR right over. Last one in the inventory... for now. :)
@hatesprit

Just the earth spirit? I'll send a CR right over. Last one in the inventory... for now. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp

Hi can I put these familiars on hold? I would like to pay in FC, depending on how many I'm able to get by tomorrow, and then the rest in treasure.

Shattered Plain Gem Guardian (LAH 115g)
Driftwood Gem Guardian (LAH 80g)
Everbloom Gem Guardian (LAH 49g)
Enchanted Libra (LAH 110g)
Gladegift Ambassador (LAH 70g)
Fathomsearch Ambassador (LAH 80g)

Do any of these qualify for that ease of resale discount :):)

@Carolynmbp

Hi can I put these familiars on hold? I would like to pay in FC, depending on how many I'm able to get by tomorrow, and then the rest in treasure.

Shattered Plain Gem Guardian (LAH 115g)
Driftwood Gem Guardian (LAH 80g)
Everbloom Gem Guardian (LAH 49g)
Enchanted Libra (LAH 110g)
Gladegift Ambassador (LAH 70g)
Fathomsearch Ambassador (LAH 80g)

Do any of these qualify for that ease of resale discount :):)

tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo4_500.png
@Carolynmbp Hi! I'm still interested in your Burning Virgo. How many shards would you price for Burning Virgo?
@Carolynmbp Hi! I'm still interested in your Burning Virgo. How many shards would you price for Burning Virgo?
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 345 346