Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any ADHD players?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Never diagnosed (and unfortunately can’t risk trying to be because it would invalidate the career I’ve spent tens of thousands on), but I wouldn’t be surprised if I did have it.

The hyperfocus on either games or projects or books or whatever until I forget to eat or drink for six hours? Check
The utter distraction where I can’t just sit still and do a class or sometimes even watch a movie without multitasking and doing some else? Check
The time management issues where I KNOW I have a deadline but I keep ignoring it and doing something I’d rather do, but not enjoying that thing because of deadline stress? Check
Can’t organize stuff because putting it away means taking it out later takes too long so I just throw stuff on the floor or whatever surface is available? Check

I either have adhd or I’m just Bad at Stuff
Never diagnosed (and unfortunately can’t risk trying to be because it would invalidate the career I’ve spent tens of thousands on), but I wouldn’t be surprised if I did have it.

The hyperfocus on either games or projects or books or whatever until I forget to eat or drink for six hours? Check
The utter distraction where I can’t just sit still and do a class or sometimes even watch a movie without multitasking and doing some else? Check
The time management issues where I KNOW I have a deadline but I keep ignoring it and doing something I’d rather do, but not enjoying that thing because of deadline stress? Check
Can’t organize stuff because putting it away means taking it out later takes too long so I just throw stuff on the floor or whatever surface is available? Check

I either have adhd or I’m just Bad at Stuff
unknown.png
Omg hi hi!! So many people yay!!!
Omg hi hi!! So many people yay!!!
@friedfroglegs omg... frog leg twins... with adhd...
@friedfroglegs omg... frog leg twins... with adhd...
Count me in!
Count me in!
....Bonjour.
....Bonjour.
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
You called?
You called?
hi guys! an adhder here whos wondering about any spare gems or treasure you might have?
hi guys! an adhder here whos wondering about any spare gems or treasure you might have?
* energetically raises hand * me me big adhd
* energetically raises hand * me me big adhd
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Hello!!! Hi!! I saw this and while writing this post got distracted by a second site

I am sitting in a History Class

ADHD hours are real and they are always,
Hello!!! Hi!! I saw this and while writing this post got distracted by a second site

I am sitting in a History Class

ADHD hours are real and they are always,
Check out my Dragon Cave Scroll?
jAU9a.gif
I'm supposed to be studying, but it's really hard for me! :'D My brain's always going a million miles per hour but never in the direction I want it to.
I'm supposed to be studying, but it's really hard for me! :'D My brain's always going a million miles per hour but never in the direction I want it to.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9