Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 471 472
@Arrikanez
I haven't found a way to get rid of them, but you can just ignore the stats that they are supposed to give.

For instance, both of my grinding dragons have full stat stones. On their profiles they have 130 STR, but I minus 15 from that for their actual Str, 115. The 15 comes from the str that's supposed to come from 3 berserker stones.

You're team should be fine if you can put the stats at their right benchmarks in the next two levels.
@Arrikanez
I haven't found a way to get rid of them, but you can just ignore the stats that they are supposed to give.

For instance, both of my grinding dragons have full stat stones. On their profiles they have 130 STR, but I minus 15 from that for their actual Str, 115. The 15 comes from the str that's supposed to come from 3 berserker stones.

You're team should be fine if you can put the stats at their right benchmarks in the next two levels.
On Flight Rising Time
Hatchery
@Arrikanez They don't do any harm to your dragons, they just don't actually grant the stats they say they do. So subtract whatever stats they've added to see what your real stats are.
@Arrikanez They don't do any harm to your dragons, they just don't actually grant the stats they say they do. So subtract whatever stats they've added to see what your real stats are.
Z52Ofgf90.pngsig-banner-v2.gif
I'm definitely getting my behind handed to me in the waterways. I can't go one round without dying. I'm pretty sure I did something wrong, but to reset it, I'd need another three tinctures, and those are EXPENSIVE.
I'm definitely getting my behind handed to me in the waterways. I can't go one round without dying. I'm pretty sure I did something wrong, but to reset it, I'd need another three tinctures, and those are EXPENSIVE.
Is it even possible to have 111 STR, 50 QCK, and 16 VIT? My exalt fodder trainers are only at 110 STR, 50 QCK, and 15 VIT after using tinctures. I don't see how you can get those extra points.
Is it even possible to have 111 STR, 50 QCK, and 16 VIT? My exalt fodder trainers are only at 110 STR, 50 QCK, and 15 VIT after using tinctures. I don't see how you can get those extra points.
Am I crazy or just doing something wrong? I tried to tincture my dragons at level 21, but could only get to 93 strength after getting to 35 quick.
Am I crazy or just doing something wrong? I tried to tincture my dragons at level 21, but could only get to 93 strength after getting to 35 quick.
@Niada That must be a typo, it works out to 111 STR/50 QCK/6 VIT. I just tried that build, and I guess I'm super dumb for even trying without ambush stones, but it's impossible. You're dead before you can build any breath up.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a build WITHOUT ambush stones? I've always done fine without them running something around 110/46/20, not the fastest but I didn't have problems dying. But I don't know how that would hold up in the new area. Looks like I want 111 STR for sure. Has anyone tried 112, does that make anything in the Kelp Forest easier?
@Niada That must be a typo, it works out to 111 STR/50 QCK/6 VIT. I just tried that build, and I guess I'm super dumb for even trying without ambush stones, but it's impossible. You're dead before you can build any breath up.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a build WITHOUT ambush stones? I've always done fine without them running something around 110/46/20, not the fastest but I didn't have problems dying. But I don't know how that would hold up in the new area. Looks like I want 111 STR for sure. Has anyone tried 112, does that make anything in the Kelp Forest easier?
@Frostpebble I can't help since I have ambush stones. To be honest, the area is a bit hard even with them (since enemies are so fast and have more HP). I would personally suck it up and buy/grind for the ambush stones though, since as an investment they pay themselves back a hundredfold.
@Frostpebble I can't help since I have ambush stones. To be honest, the area is a bit hard even with them (since enemies are so fast and have more HP). I would personally suck it up and buy/grind for the ambush stones though, since as an investment they pay themselves back a hundredfold.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks Yeah, I think if I get any as drops in the future I'll keep them.
I do okay in there with a mage and rally-scratch-eliminate, but I guess it's way more efficient in terms of money-earning to have ambush and beat everything faster.
@Clocks Yeah, I think if I get any as drops in the future I'll keep them.
I do okay in there with a mage and rally-scratch-eliminate, but I guess it's way more efficient in terms of money-earning to have ambush and beat everything faster.
@gangrene my ladies have 112 strength since I wanted something that could be more versatile with exalt training or grinding/farming
@gangrene my ladies have 112 strength since I wanted something that could be more versatile with exalt training or grinding/farming
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@Arrikanez @Frostpebble
With so few Ambushes you will have a huge, horrible struggle. It's doable, but not fun in the slightest. Feel free to spend an hour or two farming low level venues and selling (hoard and AH) stacks of food and familiars and junk to afford your Ambushes.

46 QCK, or 50 QCK, act very similarly in Kelp Beds. The enemies run generally 55-60 QCK, so you'd have to have more than that to get (with Ambush) your 8 turns before they move. That requires a pretty hard STR hit. You COULD theoretically run 103 STR/64 QCK/10 VIT -- hard to farm some of the higher venues, but you should outspeed most/all enemies, and 103 is the bare minimum at level 25 to Rally-Scratch-Eliminate everything in the Kelp Beds.

@Niada
Yeah that was a typo (changing from 10 to 6), fixing it!
@Arrikanez @Frostpebble
With so few Ambushes you will have a huge, horrible struggle. It's doable, but not fun in the slightest. Feel free to spend an hour or two farming low level venues and selling (hoard and AH) stacks of food and familiars and junk to afford your Ambushes.

46 QCK, or 50 QCK, act very similarly in Kelp Beds. The enemies run generally 55-60 QCK, so you'd have to have more than that to get (with Ambush) your 8 turns before they move. That requires a pretty hard STR hit. You COULD theoretically run 103 STR/64 QCK/10 VIT -- hard to farm some of the higher venues, but you should outspeed most/all enemies, and 103 is the bare minimum at level 25 to Rally-Scratch-Eliminate everything in the Kelp Beds.

@Niada
Yeah that was a typo (changing from 10 to 6), fixing it!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 471 472