Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 471 472
@lizziecat1279
Thank you so much for saying which dragons you use; it is difficult pawing through huge lairs to find dragons in question :D

Everyone else: working on it. Gotta strike a balance between casters, their damage/speed, vs. their health. Thinking Rally usage with the first dragon might be a boon... not a fan of using that every battle though.
@lizziecat1279
Thank you so much for saying which dragons you use; it is difficult pawing through huge lairs to find dragons in question :D

Everyone else: working on it. Gotta strike a balance between casters, their damage/speed, vs. their health. Thinking Rally usage with the first dragon might be a boon... not a fan of using that every battle though.
@culex

Hey Cul, when can we expect a Kelp Beds addition to your most-helpful, super awesome leveling guide? :D
@culex

Hey Cul, when can we expect a Kelp Beds addition to your most-helpful, super awesome leveling guide? :D
@Kleptomaniac
How does 'now' suit you?
@Kleptomaniac
How does 'now' suit you?
@culex

UGH. You're the best EVER. Has anyone ever told you that? MUAH!
@culex

UGH. You're the best EVER. Has anyone ever told you that? MUAH!
@lizziecat1279 @culex
Yeah. That glitched ambush dragon works well for Rally in this venue.

The dragons in question for my team are:

Hera
Jayde
Dorado
Typically I'll have Jayde first with Rally. She'll hit Dorado with it.
Hera will then get her two turns to soften up the enemies.
Dorado will use that extra str boost to eliminate.

Still an interesting place. Haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet @_@

Edit: LOL, same strategy Culex posted too. Sweet.
@lizziecat1279 @culex
Yeah. That glitched ambush dragon works well for Rally in this venue.

The dragons in question for my team are:

Hera
Jayde
Dorado
Typically I'll have Jayde first with Rally. She'll hit Dorado with it.
Hera will then get her two turns to soften up the enemies.
Dorado will use that extra str boost to eliminate.

Still an interesting place. Haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet @_@

Edit: LOL, same strategy Culex posted too. Sweet.
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
I would be doing better using your guide except for the fact I can't afford five more Ambush stones....
They're way expensive. XD

Not to mention I can't one-shot anything you're telling me I should be able to, even if my strength is at those levels. XD
I would be doing better using your guide except for the fact I can't afford five more Ambush stones....
They're way expensive. XD

Not to mention I can't one-shot anything you're telling me I should be able to, even if my strength is at those levels. XD
So if I don't want to buy all those ambush stones, would STR 111, QCK 50, 16 VIT be good in the kelp forest? Because mine are currently at 46 speed and that's not cutting it.
So if I don't want to buy all those ambush stones, would STR 111, QCK 50, 16 VIT be good in the kelp forest? Because mine are currently at 46 speed and that's not cutting it.
Z52Ofgf90.pngsig-banner-v2.gif
I'm still using 2 115str, 6vit, 40qck dragons, but it's too slow in the new venue. Switching over when I have the treasure to. I sold my 3rd level 25 dragons, so I can only do testing with a duo team. (I have a possible replacement in the works.)
I'm still using 2 115str, 6vit, 40qck dragons, but it's too slow in the new venue. Switching over when I have the treasure to. I sold my 3rd level 25 dragons, so I can only do testing with a duo team. (I have a possible replacement in the works.)
On Flight Rising Time
Hatchery
@Arrikanez
If you're using the little stat boost stones then that's why you're not one shotting. Those stones have been broken since release.
@Arrikanez
If you're using the little stat boost stones then that's why you're not one shotting. Those stones have been broken since release.
On Flight Rising Time
Hatchery
@Chrizesu
Aaah... How can I get rid of them, then?
I didn't realize they were broken.

Did I just BREAK my team?
@Chrizesu
Aaah... How can I get rid of them, then?
I didn't realize they were broken.

Did I just BREAK my team?
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 471 472