Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Free hibden items)Permanently closed :(
1 2 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 379 380
aahh, thank you so much for doing this!! @sp580s could i please get x6[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/39070.png[/img] and 14x[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/39071.png[/img] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
aahh, thank you so much for doing this!!

@sp580s
could i please get x639070.png and 14x39071.png
VGxuHXT.png
@sp580s @Kaminotea Hi I would love the following: [item=Salt] 20x [item=Arcane Runestone] 1x [item=Beeswax] 10x [item=Wildwood Moss] 20x [item=Clown Charger Fin] 20x [item=Bamboo Phytocat] 1x [item=Greenroot Janustrap] 1x [item=Waterway Pipe] 2x [item=Clown Shrimp] 1x [item=Clownfish] 1x (Wasn't sure if I should just ping you both in this one, but thank you so much for this opportunity.) Thank you so much in advance <3 Star
@sp580s @Kaminotea
Hi I would love the following:

Salt 20x Arcane Runestone 1x Beeswax 10x Wildwood Moss 20x Clown Charger Fin 20x Bamboo Phytocat 1x Greenroot Janustrap 1x Waterway Pipe 2x Clown Shrimp 1x Clownfish 1x

(Wasn't sure if I should just ping you both in this one, but thank you so much for this opportunity.)

Thank you so much in advance <3
Star
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
@CountDracula I just gotta ask to make sure, since you are requesting three different Might Fragments and none of the other stones of the same elements: Are you intending to use these to stone your dragons, or are they for unlocking your hibernal den slots?
@CountDracula I just gotta ask to make sure, since you are requesting three different Might Fragments and none of the other stones of the same elements: Are you intending to use these to stone your dragons, or are they for unlocking your hibernal den slots?
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
Food/Apparel/Battle items sent to:
@Thancred
@Akirokai
@ZoraDawnstar
@Cowpupper
@Dawkosaur
@IBeeJuliana
@Nightshade18
@Juliez
@LyfrassirEdda
@MuchCat3651
@vaguelycanine
@Aie
@jiamin
@JohnWatsGoingOn
@Cantertothewinds
@girlinthechair
@SilentWanderer
@Liamera
@LittleBlueWraith
@Etheryn
@Tuiteyfruity
@pghbekka
@pawsmos
@smeen
@Tazmir
@Aloony
@Nightwing
@oryyyyxbeisa
@Blackstar1981

And item list NOT updated.
As you may have seen, I am putting this thread on a small hiatus until I get the list updated.. I do not know when that will be. Real life has been a big........ problem. lately. Which is why it has taken me so long to get to requests.
I am sorry that most of you had to wait very long to get your items.. If you received anything that you no longer need, I will gladly take it back to pass on to someone else who will need it later.
I still need some time to try to get a grip on everything that is going on, and focus my energy on trying to help my dog get healthy again, otherwise we may have to say goodbye to her. I'm sure you all understand that this will be my priority.
I'm hoping to end the hiatus in not very long, but for now this is just a bit too overwhelming for me. Thank you all for understanding.

(If I have pinged you here but you have not received your items, do let me know here in the thread by pinging me and telling me so (it would also be helpful if you could either re-list your requested items or link back to your request so I can find it more easily and quickly), and I will get your items to you asap).
Food/Apparel/Battle items sent to:
@Thancred
@Akirokai
@ZoraDawnstar
@Cowpupper
@Dawkosaur
@IBeeJuliana
@Nightshade18
@Juliez
@LyfrassirEdda
@MuchCat3651
@vaguelycanine
@Aie
@jiamin
@JohnWatsGoingOn
@Cantertothewinds
@girlinthechair
@SilentWanderer
@Liamera
@LittleBlueWraith
@Etheryn
@Tuiteyfruity
@pghbekka
@pawsmos
@smeen
@Tazmir
@Aloony
@Nightwing
@oryyyyxbeisa
@Blackstar1981

And item list NOT updated.
As you may have seen, I am putting this thread on a small hiatus until I get the list updated.. I do not know when that will be. Real life has been a big........ problem. lately. Which is why it has taken me so long to get to requests.
I am sorry that most of you had to wait very long to get your items.. If you received anything that you no longer need, I will gladly take it back to pass on to someone else who will need it later.
I still need some time to try to get a grip on everything that is going on, and focus my energy on trying to help my dog get healthy again, otherwise we may have to say goodbye to her. I'm sure you all understand that this will be my priority.
I'm hoping to end the hiatus in not very long, but for now this is just a bit too overwhelming for me. Thank you all for understanding.

(If I have pinged you here but you have not received your items, do let me know here in the thread by pinging me and telling me so (it would also be helpful if you could either re-list your requested items or link back to your request so I can find it more easily and quickly), and I will get your items to you asap).
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
@sp580s Hi I would love the following: [item=Salt] 20x [item=Arcane Runestone] 1x [item=Beeswax] 10x [item=Wildwood Moss] 20x [item=Clown Charger Fin] 20x [item=Bamboo Phytocat] 1x [item=Greenroot Janustrap] 1x [item=Waterway Pipe] 2x (Just re pinging in a seperate post:) Thank you so much in advance <3 Star
@sp580s
Hi I would love the following:

Salt 20x Arcane Runestone 1x Beeswax 10x Wildwood Moss 20x Clown Charger Fin 20x Bamboo Phytocat 1x Greenroot Janustrap 1x Waterway Pipe 2x

(Just re pinging in a seperate post:)

Thank you so much in advance <3
Star

gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
@sp580s May I please have… [item=Swallowtail Buttersnake] Many thanks in advance! Cheers! xx
@sp580s

May I please have…

Swallowtail Buttersnake

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers! xx
CedVBCC.png kPHJOvn.pngJICIbJe.png Seafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
[s]hello!! could I please get [item=venerable shalebuck]? thank you!![/s] edit: I'm so sorry I somehow Completely missed the title change, please ignore me!

hello!! could I please get Venerable Shalebuck ? thank you!!

edit: I'm so sorry I somehow Completely missed the title change, please ignore me!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png

Hi I missed ya!

For @sp580 may i get a familiar Petalmane Floron and
Lightening rune please?

@Kaminotea may i get the copper Steampunk Gloves and the Bloody Arm bandage and 9 Grey Squirrels please?

Thanks

Hi I missed ya!

For @sp580 may i get a familiar Petalmane Floron and
Lightening rune please?

@Kaminotea may i get the copper Steampunk Gloves and the Bloody Arm bandage and 9 Grey Squirrels please?

Thanks
0oo4mUI.png
ZVpCPil.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3112749/1
@sp580

May i please have 15x Blooming Vine and 12x Wildwood Moss?
@sp580

May i please have 15x Blooming Vine and 12x Wildwood Moss?
Hey, @sp580s, I was wondering if I could have [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1081.png[/img] X1 please? Thank you! ^^ Edit : Managed to handle it now so I no longer need it.
Hey, @sp580s, I was wondering if I could have 1081.png X1 please? Thank you! ^^

Edit : Managed to handle it now so I no longer need it.
MV1Iakt.png plague_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciw22f.gif pancatcher.png
1 2 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 379 380