Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 648 649
@StarrberryPills
I'm so sorry to hear that! and I agree-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, Hello I came out about a year ago, I'm non-binary (they/them) and I'm also Demi-Pansexual (if that's the right term) @WolfieSenpai <--- this is my wonderful gurlfriend! Lots of love! ^w^
@StarrberryPills
I'm so sorry to hear that! and I agree-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, Hello I came out about a year ago, I'm non-binary (they/them) and I'm also Demi-Pansexual (if that's the right term) @WolfieSenpai <--- this is my wonderful gurlfriend! Lots of love! ^w^
shadow_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciuare.gifWelcome!|Minor|American|Werido|FR time 3+ hrsshadow_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dciuarm.gif
Heyoo (shy hands) discovered this bc a mod redirected me here(?)

On my 20s, Ive got so many doubts I want to kinda...let out bc I feel just anxious/nervous/scared enough to openly share this on other places I am
Okie so
Im sapphic for sure, most likely biromantic. I like gals, nb folks and like, only had a small crush on one man who I originally thought was a woman but yeah I mean hes there and while not as interested, I think guys are okie as in, I dont feel weird thinking about having a boyfriend. So most likely bi yep yep.

Then I have all the other doubts! I dont know if Im demi, ace, bisexual or homosexual :") I dont think much about that and never really had that sort of attraction...? Lately had my first actual Bigger Crush on a girl and I mostly think of "wish I could cuddle/hug her"

And, lately have been questioning my pronouns, even more after realizing gender =/= pronouns and how some cis lesbians use he and cis gays use she. Ive felt "more like myself" after getting more masc hair and clothes, also felt weird seeing a record of me referring to myself as she like it was weird. Been also wondering if Im like *shrugs* at pronouns. But then again idk if Im a gal who doesnt care much about pronouns or if nb

Last, tho this doesnt bother me as much as things above, never had a gf/bf/partner so Im wondering if Im polyam or not. Always thought Id be...ok with trying but at the same time idk how "jealous" I am? And idk if Id for real be ok with it? Just been wondering

This turned out really long Im sorry djfgbffk took me 6 years to see Im bi (nearly lesbian, but I think nope) and now its bothering me the pronouns/gender and the other orientation type :_
Heyoo (shy hands) discovered this bc a mod redirected me here(?)

On my 20s, Ive got so many doubts I want to kinda...let out bc I feel just anxious/nervous/scared enough to openly share this on other places I am
Okie so
Im sapphic for sure, most likely biromantic. I like gals, nb folks and like, only had a small crush on one man who I originally thought was a woman but yeah I mean hes there and while not as interested, I think guys are okie as in, I dont feel weird thinking about having a boyfriend. So most likely bi yep yep.

Then I have all the other doubts! I dont know if Im demi, ace, bisexual or homosexual :") I dont think much about that and never really had that sort of attraction...? Lately had my first actual Bigger Crush on a girl and I mostly think of "wish I could cuddle/hug her"

And, lately have been questioning my pronouns, even more after realizing gender =/= pronouns and how some cis lesbians use he and cis gays use she. Ive felt "more like myself" after getting more masc hair and clothes, also felt weird seeing a record of me referring to myself as she like it was weird. Been also wondering if Im like *shrugs* at pronouns. But then again idk if Im a gal who doesnt care much about pronouns or if nb

Last, tho this doesnt bother me as much as things above, never had a gf/bf/partner so Im wondering if Im polyam or not. Always thought Id be...ok with trying but at the same time idk how "jealous" I am? And idk if Id for real be ok with it? Just been wondering

This turned out really long Im sorry djfgbffk took me 6 years to see Im bi (nearly lesbian, but I think nope) and now its bothering me the pronouns/gender and the other orientation type :_
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Hey hey! It's me again ^^ I'm back with a ridiculous story I wanna tell yall XD I wanted to tell my cousin first but they're really busy so ig I'll wait till they're done with their work.

Anyway, last night I was just thinking about some vids watched cuz I was such in good mood and started saying like two or three (?) lines from a video I kept on laughing at (I have bad humor hehe)

The lines were talking about how the phrase "my wife" sounds adult, and "I like saying 'my wife'". Then my brother showed up and he said "You won't even have a wife =_=" and I just straight up answered, "I'll have one soon :T".

And my brother just snatched up my balloon (I had a balloon on my hands lol) and said "You don't deserve this >:(". It was straight-up rude omg. I was trying to get my balloon back then he said- "Don't be gay then I'll give this back" as if it's a choice to be gay?!?! No respect :T

Well, he's young so he doesn't understand anyways :< So yeah, the first family member to know I'm gay doesn't accept it :< and what's worse is he can bargain with it cuz he can threaten me by saying he'll tell our mom, which is bad bc I really don't want to tell her bc (1) I'm not ready to tell yet and (2) I don't feel like telling her sooner or later bc I feel like she'll hate me more :T

So TL;DR: My brother figured out that I'm gay and doesn't accept me and he can use that information to bargain with me now :< Well, that's the story ig. Have a great day yall ^^"
Hey hey! It's me again ^^ I'm back with a ridiculous story I wanna tell yall XD I wanted to tell my cousin first but they're really busy so ig I'll wait till they're done with their work.

Anyway, last night I was just thinking about some vids watched cuz I was such in good mood and started saying like two or three (?) lines from a video I kept on laughing at (I have bad humor hehe)

The lines were talking about how the phrase "my wife" sounds adult, and "I like saying 'my wife'". Then my brother showed up and he said "You won't even have a wife =_=" and I just straight up answered, "I'll have one soon :T".

And my brother just snatched up my balloon (I had a balloon on my hands lol) and said "You don't deserve this >:(". It was straight-up rude omg. I was trying to get my balloon back then he said- "Don't be gay then I'll give this back" as if it's a choice to be gay?!?! No respect :T

Well, he's young so he doesn't understand anyways :< So yeah, the first family member to know I'm gay doesn't accept it :< and what's worse is he can bargain with it cuz he can threaten me by saying he'll tell our mom, which is bad bc I really don't want to tell her bc (1) I'm not ready to tell yet and (2) I don't feel like telling her sooner or later bc I feel like she'll hate me more :T

So TL;DR: My brother figured out that I'm gay and doesn't accept me and he can use that information to bargain with me now :< Well, that's the story ig. Have a great day yall ^^"
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
i finally started t yesterday (the 12th) after a looooong two years of stops and starts of trying! i don't think i've noticed anything significant yet, except for that my throat now constantly feels like i have a frog in it. that's not something i was feeling until the day i started t, i don't feel sick at all, and i had a crackly voice earlier today, so i'm reeeeeeally hoping it's the vocal cord changes happening faster than i thought they would....
(edit: won't lie though it's a very strange not particularly comfy feeling, 300% worth what it means but if you're soon to be going on t be prepared to eventually have this odd feeling for a bit)
i finally started t yesterday (the 12th) after a looooong two years of stops and starts of trying! i don't think i've noticed anything significant yet, except for that my throat now constantly feels like i have a frog in it. that's not something i was feeling until the day i started t, i don't feel sick at all, and i had a crackly voice earlier today, so i'm reeeeeeally hoping it's the vocal cord changes happening faster than i thought they would....
(edit: won't lie though it's a very strange not particularly comfy feeling, 300% worth what it means but if you're soon to be going on t be prepared to eventually have this odd feeling for a bit)
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Hi everyone! I've been playing for a couple of years now but the only friends I've made are no longer active :(. I was hoping I could make some new ones! I am a nonbinary bisexual and my pronouns are they/them. Im 20 years old and hopefully going to start gender therapy soon!

Hi everyone! I've been playing for a couple of years now but the only friends I've made are no longer active :(. I was hoping I could make some new ones! I am a nonbinary bisexual and my pronouns are they/them. Im 20 years old and hopefully going to start gender therapy soon!

[quote name="cathartiidae" date="2021-09-13 19:39:18" ] i finally started t yesterday (the 12th) after a looooong two years of stops and starts of trying! i don't think i've noticed anything significant yet, except for that my throat now constantly feels like i have a frog in it. that's not something i was feeling until the day i started t, i don't feel sick at all, and i had a crackly voice earlier today, so i'm reeeeeeally hoping it's the vocal cord changes happening faster than i thought they would.... (edit: won't lie though it's a very strange not particularly comfy feeling, 300% worth what it means but if you're soon to be going on t be prepared to eventually have this odd feeling for a bit) [/quote] Congrats! (I'm sorry that's all I have to say my mind is occupied lol-)
cathartiidae wrote on 2021-09-13 19:39:18:
Congrats! (I'm sorry that's all I have to say my mind is occupied lol-)
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
[quote name="zombiekitten1220" date="2021-09-13 19:56:34" ] Hi everyone! I've been playing for a couple of years now but the only friends I've made are no longer active :(. I was hoping I could make some new ones! I am a nonbinary bisexual and my pronouns are they/them. Im 20 years old and hopefully going to start gender therapy soon! [/quote] Welcome! I hope ur having great day :>
zombiekitten1220 wrote on 2021-09-13 19:56:34:
Welcome! I hope ur having great day :>
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
@EpsilonWingS I'm really sorry that happened to you. It's especially hard when that kind of stuff comes from family. I hope your day got better!

Little intro! I go by Xill on here :) My pronouns are she/her though I don't mind being called anything else. I don't really completely identify with any sexuality, so I just go with queer/gay. I've really been enjoying FR and it's super neat to meet new people on here.
@EpsilonWingS I'm really sorry that happened to you. It's especially hard when that kind of stuff comes from family. I hope your day got better!

Little intro! I go by Xill on here :) My pronouns are she/her though I don't mind being called anything else. I don't really completely identify with any sexuality, so I just go with queer/gay. I've really been enjoying FR and it's super neat to meet new people on here.
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
@EpsilonWingS thank you so much
@EpsilonWingS thank you so much
[quote name="Stillxill" date="2021-09-13 23:55:19" ] @/EpsilonWingS I'm really sorry that happened to you. It's especially hard when that kind of stuff comes from family. I hope your day got better! Little intro! I go by Xill on here :) My pronouns are she/her though I don't mind being called anything else. I don't really completely identify with any sexuality, so I just go with queer/gay. I've really been enjoying FR and it's super neat to meet new people on here. [/quote] @Stillxill I'm fine! Dw, thats only the least of my problems hehe (or is it?) well for the 'having a good day' part I'm super stressed but on the bright side, I broke up with my bf, and if u didn't know I'm super uncomfortable with him nowadays and it's good to finally let him go :> Anywho, welcome! And yes, it is really nice to meet new peeps here :> [s](also is that amity on ur sig-)[/s]
Stillxill wrote on 2021-09-13 23:55:19:
@/EpsilonWingS I'm really sorry that happened to you. It's especially hard when that kind of stuff comes from family. I hope your day got better!

@Stillxill I'm fine! Dw, thats only the least of my problems hehe (or is it?) well for the 'having a good day' part I'm super stressed but on the bright side, I broke up with my bf, and if u didn't know I'm super uncomfortable with him nowadays and it's good to finally let him go :>

Anywho, welcome! And yes, it is really nice to meet new peeps here :> (also is that amity on ur sig-)
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 648 649