Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who's your favorite pokemon?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28
its always been a tie between garchomp and honchkrow! when i found a shiny murkrow in 2009 i instantly fell in love with the murkrow line \o/ garchomp has been my favorite since 2007, when i first added it to my pokemon diamond team.
its always been a tie between garchomp and honchkrow! when i found a shiny murkrow in 2009 i instantly fell in love with the murkrow line \o/ garchomp has been my favorite since 2007, when i first added it to my pokemon diamond team.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
My favorite will always always be Growlithe. Ever since Red, I had this growlithe, named growlie (shut up i was 7) and everytime a new game would come out i would transfer him over. He has been with me til black and white..sadly one day i came home from school to find that my mom had sold all my games. I was crushed. Just the thought that some person probably deleted him, makes me wanna cry. I know its ridiculous to get attached but ive had him for 14 years...sweet jesus i feel old.
My favorite will always always be Growlithe. Ever since Red, I had this growlithe, named growlie (shut up i was 7) and everytime a new game would come out i would transfer him over. He has been with me til black and white..sadly one day i came home from school to find that my mom had sold all my games. I was crushed. Just the thought that some person probably deleted him, makes me wanna cry. I know its ridiculous to get attached but ive had him for 14 years...sweet jesus i feel old.
+2hrs fr. Status: Online/Coli/Offline
lightning_banner.pngLightning doesn't protect, it destroys.
Articuno! Forever and Always!
15wxth5.png
[quote name="ButterflyFallacy" date="2014-06-30 21:24:45"]Articuno! Forever and Always![/quote] Dude, me too! I got rid of all my other pokemon cards, only keeping my Holo shiny Articuno card.
ButterflyFallacy wrote on 2014-06-30 21:24:45:

Dude, me too!

I got rid of all my other pokemon cards, only keeping my Holo shiny Articuno card.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Ohh, Raichu! I think it's the cutest pokemon plus really strong with the right moves. I had a shiny one I hatched that knew volt tackle. :3

But I'm also really fond of Kyorge and Sceptile.
Ohh, Raichu! I think it's the cutest pokemon plus really strong with the right moves. I had a shiny one I hatched that knew volt tackle. :3

But I'm also really fond of Kyorge and Sceptile.
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
Garbodor and Drifblim are my fav.
Garbodor and Drifblim are my fav.
Gorebyss (its shiny version especially) and Glaceon are both my longtime favorites but Meowstic(f) as well as Sliggoo have started to grow on me.

All dragon type pokemon are pretty great too!
Gorebyss (its shiny version especially) and Glaceon are both my longtime favorites but Meowstic(f) as well as Sliggoo have started to grow on me.

All dragon type pokemon are pretty great too!
~ FR blog ~
Pikachu.
I don't care how cliche it is, I love the little lightning mouse :D

And Pikachu's baby form is also awesome, little Pichu :)
And Raichu is adorable too.

But, Pikachu for the win.

I accidentally spent $600 getting a Pikachu GBA.....oops.
And I also have the N64 Pikachu console, and the DS, and the GBC.
And I don't even know how many figurines....
Pikachu.
I don't care how cliche it is, I love the little lightning mouse :D

And Pikachu's baby form is also awesome, little Pichu :)
And Raichu is adorable too.

But, Pikachu for the win.

I accidentally spent $600 getting a Pikachu GBA.....oops.
And I also have the N64 Pikachu console, and the DS, and the GBC.
And I don't even know how many figurines....
Nidorina. I feel like she's such an underrated pokemon! Super simple and cute to boot. Wish there was more merch of her available.
Nidorina. I feel like she's such an underrated pokemon! Super simple and cute to boot. Wish there was more merch of her available.
I love Electrike and Manetric. *O*
I love Electrike and Manetric. *O*
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28