Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who's your favorite pokemon?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
I must say, Chingling and the evolve form of it, Chimecho. They're just so cute with such simple design =w= Before I used to really love charmander though since it was my first pokemon i choosed to play with in firered.
I must say, Chingling and the evolve form of it, Chimecho. They're just so cute with such simple design =w= Before I used to really love charmander though since it was my first pokemon i choosed to play with in firered.
vn2qGj4.pngnecbzO5.pngOjZUb6h.pngBPrn1qO.pngzXPUC5G.pngz6QqwoI.png0V6r9zM.pngRhiPGkQ.pnguzVzjjZ.pnguJuXpVk.pnglAR8cRt.png
mz77kVn.png
Probably Mightyena but I also have a big soft spot for Arcanine. I remember in middle school when I first got into Pokemon I swapped my best cards for a really beat up Arcanine card (that was part held together with staples xD) cause he was my favorite. I probably still have that card somewhere.
Probably Mightyena but I also have a big soft spot for Arcanine. I remember in middle school when I first got into Pokemon I swapped my best cards for a really beat up Arcanine card (that was part held together with staples xD) cause he was my favorite. I probably still have that card somewhere.
i2_zpse5888f61.png i1_zps0a156dc3.png
sylveon!
i also really like slurpuff
sylveon!
i also really like slurpuff
There's no harder of a decision than a favorite pokemon. ; n ;
Some of my favorites are sylveon, mismagius, mawile, and fennekin. I also really like greninja.
There's no harder of a decision than a favorite pokemon. ; n ;
Some of my favorites are sylveon, mismagius, mawile, and fennekin. I also really like greninja.
tumblr_nsbv5dnHtl1s9h74lo1_500.png
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/055/7/a/194___wooper_by_winter_freak-d4qvv50.png[/img]
194___wooper_by_winter_freak-d4qvv50.png
Bulbasaur!
Bulbasaur!
Luxray
Milotic
Feraligatr

In that order.
Luxray
Milotic
Feraligatr

In that order.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
FLAAFFY. FLAAFFY IS THE BEST.

But Minun and Plusle, too.
And oddish.
FLAAFFY. FLAAFFY IS THE BEST.

But Minun and Plusle, too.
And oddish.
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
[img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/archeops.jpg[/img] If only it didn't have one of the worst abilities in the game. ;_; Who thought halving a pokemon's stats for [i]any [/i]reason was a good idea? Doesn't matter. It's my precious scaly fluff ball.
archeops.jpg

If only it didn't have one of the worst abilities in the game. ;_; Who thought halving a pokemon's stats for any reason was a good idea? Doesn't matter. It's my precious scaly fluff ball.
adopt_sig_by_zynonia-da79wu3.gifarchen.gifoutput_ni30xx_by_zynonia-da79ylp.gif
ralts, infernape, absol, umbreon + espeon, pachirisu, usaring, plusle + minun, and raikou ...
i just couldnt choose ,,
ralts, infernape, absol, umbreon + espeon, pachirisu, usaring, plusle + minun, and raikou ...
i just couldnt choose ,,
Yqgt0bJ.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28