Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who's your favorite pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
I like Marowak. C:
I like Marowak. C:
omg guys i just got a shiny espurr on wonder trade!! it was holding a master ball. i am not joking this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. but i feel kinda bad for getting it right when i started a new game cause i had to give the guy a caterpie
omg guys i just got a shiny espurr on wonder trade!! it was holding a master ball. i am not joking this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. but i feel kinda bad for getting it right when i started a new game cause i had to give the guy a caterpie
8cov.png
i have 8 plushies, a hat, a hoodie, and a shirt, all mudkip. i really do like mudkip! >
i have 8 plushies, a hat, a hoodie, and a shirt, all mudkip. i really do like mudkip! >
tumblr_inline_myt6629itg1rni6du.gif
Hm, tough one, but it has to be Entei. After the movie, completely full of feels for Him once I saw it.
Hm, tough one, but it has to be Entei. After the movie, completely full of feels for Him once I saw it.
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
I like a lot of pokemon!

cofagrigus and volcarona are up there though
I like a lot of pokemon!

cofagrigus and volcarona are up there though
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
uhhh porygon i guess but the porygon line in general and i like cute pokemon & edgy loser pokemon because im quirky u.u
uhhh porygon i guess but the porygon line in general and i like cute pokemon & edgy loser pokemon because im quirky u.u
Hi, Im omi.
New here too.
So yeah..
n59DR6A.gif
Very difficult question D: One does not simply pick a favorite Pokémon.

It would be Floatzel. I don't know what I have with that Pokémon but they are awesome c:
Very difficult question D: One does not simply pick a favorite Pokémon.

It would be Floatzel. I don't know what I have with that Pokémon but they are awesome c:
5zITnU3.png
gengar 4 lyfe
houndour, umbreon and typhlosion runner ups
gengar 4 lyfe
houndour, umbreon and typhlosion runner ups
Nidorino! Probably one of the more useless once, but I love the design
Nidorino! Probably one of the more useless once, but I love the design
8G9Vnvx.gif
Luxray has been my favorite ever since I first laid eyes on it.
Luxray has been my favorite ever since I first laid eyes on it.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28