Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Rental Nests Consolidation (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
are reviews allowed? i definitely hope so, because i recently rented a fire nest from @SomethingObnoxii (babies hatched today!) and i just wanted to share my awesome experience! they were an absolutely gracious host and even went the extra mile to PM how many eggs there were, a reminder that the eggs were going to hatch tomorrow, etc. they're extremely kind and open, too, which created such a nice, stress-free atmosphere. all in all, definitely look into renting your nests from them! they're lovely.
are reviews allowed? i definitely hope so, because i recently rented a fire nest from @SomethingObnoxii (babies hatched today!) and i just wanted to share my awesome experience! they were an absolutely gracious host and even went the extra mile to PM how many eggs there were, a reminder that the eggs were going to hatch tomorrow, etc. they're extremely kind and open, too, which created such a nice, stress-free atmosphere. all in all, definitely look into renting your nests from them! they're lovely.
bump
bump
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
@Akivara

I've rented nests from @rachools and @Arcanumxi and found them to be wonderful to do business with. +happiness to them, I say!
@Akivara

I've rented nests from @rachools and @Arcanumxi and found them to be wonderful to do business with. +happiness to them, I say!
@Akivara

I rented a wind nest from @Fuzzlebrat and it was a great experience! They were prompt, polite, and sent a much appreciated reminder the day before the eggs hatched. I would totally rent from them again!
@Akivara

I rented a wind nest from @Fuzzlebrat and it was a great experience! They were prompt, polite, and sent a much appreciated reminder the day before the eggs hatched. I would totally rent from them again!
Flight: Light
Username: Shamelesscooper
Nests Available: up to 3
Rental Cost: Free; Tips appreciated
Other Info: For a complete listing of services I provide, you can go to my board. I am on FR time, so if you message me, I'll try to get back to you asap :3

@akivara - As for the link, you can use either my profile, or my board :3
Username: Shamelesscooper
Nests Available: up to 3
Rental Cost: Free; Tips appreciated
Other Info: For a complete listing of services I provide, you can go to my board. I am on FR time, so if you message me, I'll try to get back to you asap :3

@akivara - As for the link, you can use either my profile, or my board :3
Flight: Plague
Nests Available: 1
Rental Cost: Name-your-price, min of 30g or treasure equivilant
Other Info: I'll have another nest open on the 9th when one of my clutches hatches!
Flight: Plague
Nests Available: 1
Rental Cost: Name-your-price, min of 30g or treasure equivilant
Other Info: I'll have another nest open on the 9th when one of my clutches hatches!
JxVNtfu.gif
@Akivara

Nests Available: 5
Rental Cost: None, but donations welcome!
Other Info: Just be sure to collect yer dragons when they are ready c: I need the room, and cannot hold onto them forever!
@Akivara

Nests Available: 5
Rental Cost: None, but donations welcome!
Other Info: Just be sure to collect yer dragons when they are ready c: I need the room, and cannot hold onto them forever!
I have nest space avaliable but I'm a bit unclear on what it is you ask us to do! Could you clarify? Are we supposed to link on /our/ profile? or?
I have nest space avaliable but I'm a bit unclear on what it is you ask us to do! Could you clarify? Are we supposed to link on /our/ profile? or?
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
@Akivara I've rented from Ullish and they were great ^^
@Akivara I've rented from Ullish and they were great ^^
@akivara, I totally lost this thread but reading through it just now reminded me, I am no longer Sydneyknight! I am fujin now. So sorry about that - I hope no one has tried to rent a nest from me ;-;
@akivara, I totally lost this thread but reading through it just now reminded me, I am no longer Sydneyknight! I am fujin now. So sorry about that - I hope no one has tried to rent a nest from me ;-;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10