Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Rental Nests Consolidation (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mitsukai Put one up! I don't want to force people to conform to it but it's there if they want to use it... how's that?
@Mitsukai Put one up! I don't want to force people to conform to it but it's there if they want to use it... how's that?
@Akivara

Ah, I didn't think about that. My bad~

I've also put down the info on my clan profile, so could you add me under Arcane? ;3
@Akivara

Ah, I didn't think about that. My bad~

I've also put down the info on my clan profile, so could you add me under Arcane? ;3
@Mitsukai added you! :)
@Mitsukai added you! :)
@Akivara

I have a Plague nest open for rental, and I added the info requested on my Clan page.
@Akivara

I have a Plague nest open for rental, and I added the info requested on my Clan page.
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
@TimeLadySerenity added you! :)
@TimeLadySerenity added you! :)
Flight: Water
Nests Available: 2, but three after tomorrow
Rental Cost: just a touch of food would be nice
Other Info:
not really. i havent been active until recently so i dont have food but i am trying to build up my stores again
Flight: Water
Nests Available: 2, but three after tomorrow
Rental Cost: just a touch of food would be nice
Other Info:
not really. i havent been active until recently so i dont have food but i am trying to build up my stores again
Flight: Wind
Nests available: 2 right now, 3 soon!
Rental costs: free, but food or a bit of treasure is always welcome!
Other Info: If I have a dragon thats RTB and it interests you, I'd be happy to breed! The only thing I'd request would that I would get one baby out of the pairing if I like one. :)
Flight: Wind
Nests available: 2 right now, 3 soon!
Rental costs: free, but food or a bit of treasure is always welcome!
Other Info: If I have a dragon thats RTB and it interests you, I'd be happy to breed! The only thing I'd request would that I would get one baby out of the pairing if I like one. :)
@Voir Do you have that information somewhere where I can link to it? I don't know how to link to individual posts, if it's possible.

@sydneyknight added you! :)
@Voir Do you have that information somewhere where I can link to it? I don't know how to link to individual posts, if it's possible.

@sydneyknight added you! :)
@Akivara
i'll put it on my profile
@Akivara
i'll put it on my profile
@Voir added you! :)
@Voir added you! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10