Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Rental Nests Consolidation (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I noticed that there were a lot of threads where folks rent out their nests that they're not using, and I thought it might save space and make the nests easier to find for the folks that want to rent the nests if we consolidated them into one thread. There's no obligation to use this thread, of course, but it might be easier if you did.

If you want to put your nests on this thread, put the basic information somewhere (flight, number of nests available, rental cost, and anything else) and ping me with the link in this thread. Your clan profile is a good spot. Afterward I will put the link in the list of nests below!

Here's a format you can use if you'd like:

Flight:
Nests Available:
Rental Cost:
Other Info:

If you're looking for a nest to rent, look on the list below and get in contact with the owner of the nest.
I noticed that there were a lot of threads where folks rent out their nests that they're not using, and I thought it might save space and make the nests easier to find for the folks that want to rent the nests if we consolidated them into one thread. There's no obligation to use this thread, of course, but it might be easier if you did.

If you want to put your nests on this thread, put the basic information somewhere (flight, number of nests available, rental cost, and anything else) and ping me with the link in this thread. Your clan profile is a good spot. Afterward I will put the link in the list of nests below!

Here's a format you can use if you'd like:

Flight:
Nests Available:
Rental Cost:
Other Info:

If you're looking for a nest to rent, look on the list below and get in contact with the owner of the nest.
NESTS

(Sorted alphabetically by flight)

If I reach the character limit for this post, I will put a restriction on how many nests of each flight there can be.

Arcane:

trashmink

Mitsukai

savannahsage

xiehan

MidnightCootie

Earth:

Fire:

SomethingObnoxii (Happiness: 2)

Gimeurcookie

Ice:

Frithe

Gwineira

Aerandria

Light:

EvaLeFae

DarkLightDragon

Shamelesscooper

Aten

Lightning:

rachools (Happiness: 1)

Nature:

shinykari

Ullish (Happiness: 1)

Nanshe

Plague:

TimeLadySerenity

yamemeda

sharkboy13

Shadow:

koipatches

Water:

Voir

Arcanumxi (Happiness: 1)

JellyWyvern

Wind:

fujin

Fuzzlebrat (Happiness: 1)

NeonAppleDarko

Breeders, if you arrange a nest rental through this thread and are happy with the results, send me a ping with the name of whose nest you rented and I'll make a note of it next to their link. That way we can tell who are the most reliable nest renters.
NESTS

(Sorted alphabetically by flight)

If I reach the character limit for this post, I will put a restriction on how many nests of each flight there can be.

Arcane:

trashmink

Mitsukai

savannahsage

xiehan

MidnightCootie

Earth:

Fire:

SomethingObnoxii (Happiness: 2)

Gimeurcookie

Ice:

Frithe

Gwineira

Aerandria

Light:

EvaLeFae

DarkLightDragon

Shamelesscooper

Aten

Lightning:

rachools (Happiness: 1)

Nature:

shinykari

Ullish (Happiness: 1)

Nanshe

Plague:

TimeLadySerenity

yamemeda

sharkboy13

Shadow:

koipatches

Water:

Voir

Arcanumxi (Happiness: 1)

JellyWyvern

Wind:

fujin

Fuzzlebrat (Happiness: 1)

NeonAppleDarko

Breeders, if you arrange a nest rental through this thread and are happy with the results, send me a ping with the name of whose nest you rented and I'll make a note of it next to their link. That way we can tell who are the most reliable nest renters.
@akivara I think this is a fabulous idea! In 2 days I'll have one Nature nest for free (tips in the form of food and treasure happily accepted).

Maybe it would be a good idea for each person to keep editing their own post in this thread for most up-to-date info, and you can keep a list of Flights + Names at the top?

--

Flight: Nature
Username: shinykari
Number of nests available: 1/3
Rental cost: Free--tips in T or food happily accepted
Other info: n/a
@akivara I think this is a fabulous idea! In 2 days I'll have one Nature nest for free (tips in the form of food and treasure happily accepted).

Maybe it would be a good idea for each person to keep editing their own post in this thread for most up-to-date info, and you can keep a list of Flights + Names at the top?

--

Flight: Nature
Username: shinykari
Number of nests available: 1/3
Rental cost: Free--tips in T or food happily accepted
Other info: n/a
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
That sounds good too! Is there a way to link to a post, so maybe I can put the links in the second post too?
That sounds good too! Is there a way to link to a post, so maybe I can put the links in the second post too?
@akivara I don't think there is, sadly--most BB formats do, but I haven't figured it out for this one yet. It doesn't look like it uses HTML anchors. :\ It would be easier to link to individual threads, but that kind of defeats the purpose.
@akivara I don't think there is, sadly--most BB formats do, but I haven't figured it out for this one yet. It doesn't look like it uses HTML anchors. :\ It would be easier to link to individual threads, but that kind of defeats the purpose.
Maybe everyone could put the info in their clan profile, and then I could link to the clan profile?
Maybe everyone could put the info in their clan profile, and then I could link to the clan profile?
Oh, yes that would definitely work!
Oh, yes that would definitely work!
Okay, I'll tweak the info then!
Okay, I'll tweak the info then!
You can put me down for Arcane! I put my rental info in my profile. :)
You can put me down for Arcane! I put my rental info in my profile. :)
@Akivara

It would be nice to have a format so it's the same on the profiles, easier to read and skim through!

Just a little opinion.
@Akivara

It would be nice to have a format so it's the same on the profiles, easier to read and skim through!

Just a little opinion.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10