Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Rental Nests Consolidation (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Akivara - my clan profile please :) ( http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=65107 )
@Akivara - my clan profile please :) ( http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=65107 )
fLZRazc.png
@rachools added you! :)
@rachools added you! :)
Flight: Lightning
Nests Available: 2 atm, but will be down to one in about 18 days.
Rental Cost: Free - donations of food / treasure are welcome!
Other Info: RTB dragons are greatly appreciated over ones who have to wait a few days to cooldown.
Flight: Lightning
Nests Available: 2 atm, but will be down to one in about 18 days.
Rental Cost: Free - donations of food / treasure are welcome!
Other Info: RTB dragons are greatly appreciated over ones who have to wait a few days to cooldown.
delete_ltr.png
@Akivara

Flight: Ice
Nests Available: 3
Rental Cost: Free. TIPS accepted.
[OFFERING a Boon service for 45k per egg in the nest.]
Other Info: They'll be available for at least another week or two then I'll be using one but for now all three are cold and empty. RTB pairings are a must with a possibly exception if the pair is only one or two days away from RTB.
@Akivara

Nests Available: 3
Rental Cost: Free. TIPS accepted.
[OFFERING a Boon service for 45k per egg in the nest.]
Other Info: They'll be available for at least another week or two then I'll be using one but for now all three are cold and empty. RTB pairings are a must with a possibly exception if the pair is only one or two days away from RTB.
5f5e68e3370da5fad7461cce22ab1b9b.pngad5109283b363cba9610b4bb60227997.pngdbd5fd6e012f759476ec1b9da2ce0224.png
@Frithe Should I just link to your clan profile, then?
@Frithe Should I just link to your clan profile, then?
@Akivara

If you'd like. There was not a thing on the form and I am filling this out on my phone haha. I am new to this but I have a good 10 to 20 days before I can even breed my first pair never mind seeing if there is even any interest in my pairings so, right now, I just want to help out other people and waiting for nests to hatch is always fun.
@Akivara

If you'd like. There was not a thing on the form and I am filling this out on my phone haha. I am new to this but I have a good 10 to 20 days before I can even breed my first pair never mind seeing if there is even any interest in my pairings so, right now, I just want to help out other people and waiting for nests to hatch is always fun.
5f5e68e3370da5fad7461cce22ab1b9b.pngad5109283b363cba9610b4bb60227997.pngdbd5fd6e012f759476ec1b9da2ce0224.png
Nests Available: None available yet!
Rental Cost: 1k a day. Tips consisting of treasure and food will be loved however.
Other Info: My nests are currently not available, but if you're interested, please mail me and I'll make sure to keep a nest open for you.
Nests Available: None available yet!
Rental Cost: 1k a day. Tips consisting of treasure and food will be loved however.
Other Info: My nests are currently not available, but if you're interested, please mail me and I'll make sure to keep a nest open for you.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@Akivara Linking to my profile would be good

Flight: Light
Availability: 3 out of 4 nests open
Renting Costs: Free
Other: Your dragons will be fully fed before they are returned to you. Though using my nests is free, gifts of food, treasure and gems are certainly appreciated. If I like a hatchling, I'll ask nicely if I can have it, but you have the final say.
@Akivara Linking to my profile would be good

Flight: Light
Availability: 3 out of 4 nests open
Renting Costs: Free
Other: Your dragons will be fully fed before they are returned to you. Though using my nests is free, gifts of food, treasure and gems are certainly appreciated. If I like a hatchling, I'll ask nicely if I can have it, but you have the final say.
Flight: Wind.
Nests Available: 2 (I haven't expanded yet...)
Rental Cost: Free~
Other Info: Your dragons will be kept at 100% fullness where possible. They will, at the very least, never drop below 90%. I'm in the UK and usually active between 7am - 2am BST daily~
I'm rather new to the game, so food is a little costly at times etc, but I should still manage this! :>

Of course, if you supply a boon of fertility, the process will be much faster. (But damn, do those cost a lot.)

@Akivara : Link to my clan profile~
Flight: Wind.
Nests Available: 2 (I haven't expanded yet...)
Rental Cost: Free~
Other Info: Your dragons will be kept at 100% fullness where possible. They will, at the very least, never drop below 90%. I'm in the UK and usually active between 7am - 2am BST daily~
I'm rather new to the game, so food is a little costly at times etc, but I should still manage this! :>

Of course, if you supply a boon of fertility, the process will be much faster. (But damn, do those cost a lot.)

@Akivara : Link to my clan profile~
nHKkuxW.png
@Akivara
Flight: Fire
Nests Available: 4, though nests open Varies
Rental Cost: A bit of food or a small amount of T
Other Info: Free to boons
@Akivara
Flight: Fire
Nests Available: 4, though nests open Varies
Rental Cost: A bit of food or a small amount of T
Other Info: Free to boons