Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bug 'pet' apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
give me bugs or give me death
give me bugs or give me death
Please ping me! I won't see otherwise! Thank you!
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
~ I do intend to put more stuff here as time goes on! I may add a link to certain spreadsheets or wishlists! ~
I want to wear a snail like a hat!
I want to wear a snail like a hat!
Support, especially because FLOOFY MOTHS and tiny little snails.
Support, especially because FLOOFY MOTHS and tiny little snails.
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
Big support! We can already give our dragons bug pets in the form of familiars, why not as apparel?
Big support! We can already give our dragons bug pets in the form of familiars, why not as apparel?
!! signature under construction !!
Support! Give us little bug friends :3c.
Support! Give us little bug friends :3c.
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
nature.gif
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-12 02:33:17" ] No support, but not because I hate bugs y’all Bear with me, I love bugs, they’re amazing, but other people have fears of them If you put spiders, centipedes, flies and wasps into the game, people with severe arachnophobia and fears of insects will FREAK out. Now you have to be weary when clicking on a dragon in case it has a spider etc etc on it, have to be weary when entering MP, weary when dragon share week comes around.. definitely losing a chunk of the playerbase as they realize their game has become a fear ridden environment. I have a cousin with a suuper bad arachnophobia, so much so she’ll smash anything spiderlike and cry, I bet even the spider on the witch apparel would make her panic, but an entire apparel piece dedicated to them? How would she feel about that? TL;DR People have bug fears, and might leave the game over these fears [/quote] I have met more people IRL who fear dogs than people who fear spiders. Are you saying that there should be no more dogs too?
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-12 02:33:17:
No support, but not because I hate bugs y’all

Bear with me, I love bugs, they’re amazing, but other people have fears of them

If you put spiders, centipedes, flies and wasps into the game, people with severe arachnophobia and fears of insects will FREAK out. Now you have to be weary when clicking on a dragon in case it has a spider etc etc on it, have to be weary when entering MP, weary when dragon share week comes around.. definitely losing a chunk of the playerbase as they realize their game has become a fear ridden environment.

I have a cousin with a suuper bad arachnophobia, so much so she’ll smash anything spiderlike and cry, I bet even the spider on the witch apparel would make her panic, but an entire apparel piece dedicated to them? How would she feel about that?

TL;DR
People have bug fears, and might leave the game over these fears

I have met more people IRL who fear dogs than people who fear spiders. Are you saying that there should be no more dogs too?
Yes but we should also have the creepy "grotesque" ones too.
Yes but we should also have the creepy "grotesque" ones too.
No traveling dragons please!
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-12 02:33:17" ] No support, but not because I hate bugs y’all Bear with me, I love bugs, they’re amazing, but other people have fears of them If you put spiders, centipedes, flies and wasps into the game, people with severe arachnophobia and fears of insects will FREAK out. [/quote] Big Support! I have pretty severe arachnophobia (I get panic attacks etc if I accidentally touch one, be near one or even actively think about them), and this point loses all it's validity to me because we have spider vista. I can't escape that. That vista actively haunts me, but a few pixels on a random dragon I don't propably ever even see? Yeah I'm fine with that.
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-12 02:33:17:
No support, but not because I hate bugs y’all

Bear with me, I love bugs, they’re amazing, but other people have fears of them

If you put spiders, centipedes, flies and wasps into the game, people with severe arachnophobia and fears of insects will FREAK out.

Big Support!

I have pretty severe arachnophobia (I get panic attacks etc if I accidentally touch one, be near one or even actively think about them), and this point loses all it's validity to me because we have spider vista. I can't escape that. That vista actively haunts me, but a few pixels on a random dragon I don't propably ever even see? Yeah I'm fine with that.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Support, I need a tarantula or a snail on my dragons-
Support, I need a tarantula or a snail on my dragons-
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)
yo I'd support more pet apparel any day and what if some of them come via Swipp trade? we have the whole Insects food category and ngl I want some of the insects we feed to our dragons as either familiars or apparel maybe a trade of a certain amount of insect food items for a wearable version of them like [item=twilight jewel moth] <-- this thing look at this thing
yo I'd support more pet apparel any day

and what if some of them come via Swipp trade?
we have the whole Insects food category and ngl I want some of the insects we feed to our dragons as either familiars or apparel
maybe a trade of a certain amount of insect food items for a wearable version of them

like Twilight Jewel Moth <-- this thing look at this thing
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8