Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Whispering Art Shop (T/G/USD)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@kura3 Gotcha. Please DM me the details and fill out the form, and I'll get started on it when I can.

@thetraveler1816 I can do your order, but like I said above, it's at least three weeks before the piece will be completed, if not longer. Is that alright?
@kura3 Gotcha. Please DM me the details and fill out the form, and I'll get started on it when I can.

@thetraveler1816 I can do your order, but like I said above, it's at least three weeks before the piece will be completed, if not longer. Is that alright?
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
Username: Kura3
Commission Type: Clean Lineart, fullbody with full color shading and a simple BG, plus the plushies
Character: Will send though dm if that's alright?
Payment type: treasure.
Payment method: CR trade
Character Credit: not a character so not sure what to put here ..
Username: Kura3
Commission Type: Clean Lineart, fullbody with full color shading and a simple BG, plus the plushies
Character: Will send though dm if that's alright?
Payment type: treasure.
Payment method: CR trade
Character Credit: not a character so not sure what to put here ..
Hello, yes that is okay that it takes a while :) I am in no rush and get that life gets in the way.
Hello, yes that is okay that it takes a while :) I am in no rush and get that life gets in the way.
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@kura3 @thetraveler1816 Hi! I was reviewing my prices and realized that I had mislabeled simple bg. It's actually abstract bg, with patterns and little to no depth. From your posts, it seems like you both wanted scene bgs. I just wanted to check and make sure that is what you wanted, as a scene bg will bring up your respective prices. Thanks!
@kura3 @thetraveler1816 Hi! I was reviewing my prices and realized that I had mislabeled simple bg. It's actually abstract bg, with patterns and little to no depth. From your posts, it seems like you both wanted scene bgs. I just wanted to check and make sure that is what you wanted, as a scene bg will bring up your respective prices. Thanks!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
it's fine by me =)
it's fine by me =)
Hey, can I get put on the commission pinglist please? I'd LOVE to commission something from you asap.
Hey, can I get put on the commission pinglist please? I'd LOVE to commission something from you asap.
r7LsxK2.png
I'm okay with a scene background if you're up for it?
I'm okay with a scene background if you're up for it?
@draconicspeaker of course! ty for your interest!
@thetraveler1816 it's really up to you. a scene bg will take longer and it is an extra 200k as opposed to an abstract bg, which is faster and cheaper.
@draconicspeaker of course! ty for your interest!
@thetraveler1816 it's really up to you. a scene bg will take longer and it is an extra 200k as opposed to an abstract bg, which is faster and cheaper.
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
I'm okay with waiting and the extra 100kt/100g works for me :)
I'm okay with waiting and the extra 100kt/100g works for me :)
Oh my gosh I love your art! Could I be put on your pinglist for when slots open please?
Oh my gosh I love your art! Could I be put on your pinglist for when slots open please?
H5mMPK3.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16