Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Whispering Art Shop (T/G/USD)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@kitsumimahon of course!
@kitsumimahon of course!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
@Riku114 @Shadari @onyxbat @IAMV @pepperminti @ArchAnarchists @kolowaskolo @surfnturf @xLILM0NSTERx @draconicspeaker @kitsumimahon

Hello! Comms are open until January 10th, and I've added a new PWYW tier and a USD payment option. I will also be taking NotN chests and apparel items as payment. Thanks and happy holidays!
@Riku114 @Shadari @onyxbat @IAMV @pepperminti @ArchAnarchists @kolowaskolo @surfnturf @xLILM0NSTERx @draconicspeaker @kitsumimahon

Hello! Comms are open until January 10th, and I've added a new PWYW tier and a USD payment option. I will also be taking NotN chests and apparel items as payment. Thanks and happy holidays!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
I'd be interested an experimental piece! Kinda busy since it's Christmas but I'll fill out the form when I get a chance.
I'd be interested an experimental piece! Kinda busy since it's Christmas but I'll fill out the form when I get a chance.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat Sure! Just let me know what you'd like with the form, and we can discuss the details over PM. Thanks!
@onyxbat Sure! Just let me know what you'd like with the form, and we can discuss the details over PM. Thanks!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
Username: Onyxbat
Commission Type: Fullbody Flat
Character: Haimati. I'm mostly going for something that shows off her tattoos. Will add details in the PM.
Payment type: Treasure
Payment method: CR
Character Credit: I'll link you to this in the PM if I remember lol.
Username: Onyxbat
Commission Type: Fullbody Flat
Character: Haimati. I'm mostly going for something that shows off her tattoos. Will add details in the PM.
Payment type: Treasure
Payment method: CR
Character Credit: I'll link you to this in the PM if I remember lol.
Hello, which apparel pieces are you interested and how many eggs I will need for a halfbody - clean lineart? :)
Hello, which apparel pieces are you interested and how many eggs I will need for a halfbody - clean lineart? :)
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@bashett Egg payments will be based off of LAH price, and I'm interested in these apparel bundles:
  • Emerald, onyx, and Fuschia pendant bundles
  • Any Jester set (Except the Jolly and Whimsical sets)
  • Any Grim Armets set (Except Echo Eater and Plasmpools sets)
  • Any Malintent set (Except the Woeful set)
  • Any Flame bundle
  • Any Tatter set (Except the Magician's set)
The apparel payment will need to be equal to the commission price, and I am interested in 2020 or older festival apparel items and skins as well.
@bashett Egg payments will be based off of LAH price, and I'm interested in these apparel bundles:
  • Emerald, onyx, and Fuschia pendant bundles
  • Any Jester set (Except the Jolly and Whimsical sets)
  • Any Grim Armets set (Except Echo Eater and Plasmpools sets)
  • Any Malintent set (Except the Woeful set)
  • Any Flame bundle
  • Any Tatter set (Except the Magician's set)
The apparel payment will need to be equal to the commission price, and I am interested in 2020 or older festival apparel items and skins as well.
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
howdy! I can't tell if you're closed or open, so apologies if you're closed!

Username: Kilwin
Commission Type: Fullbody, full color+shading, Experimental. BG your choice.
Character: Soot and Nautilus
Payment type: Mixed
Payment method: CR T/G
Character Credit: My TH
howdy! I can't tell if you're closed or open, so apologies if you're closed!

Username: Kilwin
Commission Type: Fullbody, full color+shading, Experimental. BG your choice.
Character: Soot and Nautilus
Payment type: Mixed
Payment method: CR T/G
Character Credit: My TH
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@Kilwin Hi! Apologies for the really, really late reply- I thought I had responded to your order, but apparently I didn't. Yes, I have slots open and can take your commission. That said, I have been pretty busy lately, and it's been affecting my overall speed in terms of art. It'll take a while before I can get to your order, though it is already on my list of pieces to do. Is that okay? Again, sorry for the late reply!

@IAMV @onyxbat Just wanted to let you guys know I'm making progress on your respective pieces. It's much, much slower than I'd like it to be, but I am working on it. Sorry for the wait!
@Kilwin Hi! Apologies for the really, really late reply- I thought I had responded to your order, but apparently I didn't. Yes, I have slots open and can take your commission. That said, I have been pretty busy lately, and it's been affecting my overall speed in terms of art. It'll take a while before I can get to your order, though it is already on my list of pieces to do. Is that okay? Again, sorry for the late reply!

@IAMV @onyxbat Just wanted to let you guys know I'm making progress on your respective pieces. It's much, much slower than I'd like it to be, but I am working on it. Sorry for the wait!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
No worries at all, take as much time as you need!
No worries at all, take as much time as you need!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16