Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Whispering Art Shop (T/G/USD)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@swimmergirl0903 Gotchya. Do you want flat color or full color? Please also DM me with more information about the character. Thanks!
@swimmergirl0903 Gotchya. Do you want flat color or full color? Please also DM me with more information about the character. Thanks!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
@vaguewhisperings
Full color please!
@vaguewhisperings
Full color please!
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@Riku114 @Shadari @onyxbat @IAMV @pepperminti @ArchAnarchists @kolowaskolo @surfnturf @xLILM0NSTERx @marmite @okn @Winter0Sun @snowshinobi @surfnturf @kawa @msbarrows @artemis @IzzetQueen @jaywalker @alleyes007 @chorderaos @fluidquartz @iha146 @Ambecile @Badjuju @XENDRAENYX @saltedbutter @enxurydust @Aleeyasupernova

Apologies for the mass ping! I just wanted to let all of you know that both my adopt and commissions shop are currently closed, save for the active orders. I'm unsure how long my commissions will be closed, but the adopts will most likely be open in a few weeks. Thanks!
@Riku114 @Shadari @onyxbat @IAMV @pepperminti @ArchAnarchists @kolowaskolo @surfnturf @xLILM0NSTERx @marmite @okn @Winter0Sun @snowshinobi @surfnturf @kawa @msbarrows @artemis @IzzetQueen @jaywalker @alleyes007 @chorderaos @fluidquartz @iha146 @Ambecile @Badjuju @XENDRAENYX @saltedbutter @enxurydust @Aleeyasupernova

Apologies for the mass ping! I just wanted to let all of you know that both my adopt and commissions shop are currently closed, save for the active orders. I'm unsure how long my commissions will be closed, but the adopts will most likely be open in a few weeks. Thanks!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
@Riku114 @Shadari @onyxbat @IAMV @pepperminti @ArchAnarchists @kolowaskolo @surfnturf @xLILM0NSTERx

Hi! I'm opening commissions again. I'll be closing comms once I fill three slots, but they're tentatively open for the time being. Comms might be slow as I do have school, but I'll do my best to get the orders done in a timely fashion. Thanks!
@Riku114 @Shadari @onyxbat @IAMV @pepperminti @ArchAnarchists @kolowaskolo @surfnturf @xLILM0NSTERx

Hi! I'm opening commissions again. I'll be closing comms once I fill three slots, but they're tentatively open for the time being. Comms might be slow as I do have school, but I'll do my best to get the orders done in a timely fashion. Thanks!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
If it is ok I would like to claim a slot, please.

Username: Lunergod, but for Chinasparkles
Commission Type: Two fullbodies, shaded, clean lineart, with a background (if it is ok would prefer to pm ideas to see which you prefer. the Basic idea is brothers posing for a picture with Mari looking annoyed, but smiling a bit and Raoul being excited since it is their first picture together.)
Character: Mari and Raoul
Payment type: Treasure
Payment method: Cr
Character Credit: Toyhouse
If it is ok I would like to claim a slot, please.

Username: Lunergod, but for Chinasparkles
Commission Type: Two fullbodies, shaded, clean lineart, with a background (if it is ok would prefer to pm ideas to see which you prefer. the Basic idea is brothers posing for a picture with Mari looking annoyed, but smiling a bit and Raoul being excited since it is their first picture together.)
Character: Mari and Raoul
Payment type: Treasure
Payment method: Cr
Character Credit: Toyhouse
@Lunergod sure! Just send me the details and I'll get working on it.
@Lunergod sure! Just send me the details and I'll get working on it.
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
Hi! Lovely art you got here !!

i'm going to commission a birthday gift for a friend of mine and i'd like to ask a few questions. first would you do a piece based on a real person? I can either detail her really well or send a picture, whatever you'd prefer. Also would you be willing to draw bt21 characters? as plushies or figurines?

This would be a halfbody or fullbody piece, full shading, with simple bg and those plushies/figurines, if you draw them.

Thank you!
Hi! Lovely art you got here !!

i'm going to commission a birthday gift for a friend of mine and i'd like to ask a few questions. first would you do a piece based on a real person? I can either detail her really well or send a picture, whatever you'd prefer. Also would you be willing to draw bt21 characters? as plushies or figurines?

This would be a halfbody or fullbody piece, full shading, with simple bg and those plushies/figurines, if you draw them.

Thank you!
@Kura3 I can do both, but I'm currently in school and that has been taking up a lot of my time. I can't guarantee that either piece will be finished quickly, as I'm currently estimating at least three weeks before completion.
@Kura3 I can do both, but I'm currently in school and that has been taking up a lot of my time. I can't guarantee that either piece will be finished quickly, as I'm currently estimating at least three weeks before completion.
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
That's fine. Her birthday is at the end of the month but i won't be seeing her until the 10th of october so about a month from now.

And if it's not ready by then it's fine too, no pressure. I'll just give her half of the present on the 10th and this one later on
That's fine. Her birthday is at the end of the month but i won't be seeing her until the 10th of october so about a month from now.

And if it's not ready by then it's fine too, no pressure. I'll just give her half of the present on the 10th and this one later on
Username: TheTraveler1816
Commission Type: lined, full body, full color, simple BG
Character: https://toyhou.se/12677332.fern
I was thinking the pose could either be him using a mortar and pestle to grind herbs or could be him knelt down picking plants. Whichever you like best, but if it's the second pose please draw him with his hat if you are able.
Payment type: mixed (650kt + 700 gems)
Payment method: crossroads when you tell me to
Character Credit: My insta is - thetraveler1816 or you can credit my Toyhouse.
Username: TheTraveler1816
Commission Type: lined, full body, full color, simple BG
Character: https://toyhou.se/12677332.fern
I was thinking the pose could either be him using a mortar and pestle to grind herbs or could be him knelt down picking plants. Whichever you like best, but if it's the second pose please draw him with his hat if you are able.
Payment type: mixed (650kt + 700 gems)
Payment method: crossroads when you tell me to
Character Credit: My insta is - thetraveler1816 or you can credit my Toyhouse.
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16