Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nesting Grounds incubation error?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
I've got this problem too. I tried clearing my cache but it didn't help. I have a nest "ready to hatch" today but I only have the option to incubate them, and when I click it and it reloads nothing happens. :(
I've got this problem too. I tried clearing my cache but it didn't help. I have a nest "ready to hatch" today but I only have the option to incubate them, and when I click it and it reloads nothing happens. :(
Has anyone tired using a boon? I'm considering using one, but i don't want to spend the money if it's not going to work. It's not a particularly lucrative nest for me, but I still don't want to lose any of the children!
Has anyone tired using a boon? I'm considering using one, but i don't want to spend the money if it's not going to work. It's not a particularly lucrative nest for me, but I still don't want to lose any of the children!
@bluepomelo
I read in another bug thread, similiar to this, that people used a boon but they cannot click 'hatch'. because there is the incubate button instead, wich is bugged :X
@bluepomelo
I read in another bug thread, similiar to this, that people used a boon but they cannot click 'hatch'. because there is the incubate button instead, wich is bugged :X
I am currently having that problem with my mirror/guardian pair. They are having two eggs and is supposed to hatch tomorrow but my nesting ground said that they are ready to hatch today but there is only incubation button. And I have clicked it. Refreshed and clicked on it again. ( I even threw up a join.me so my friend IsabellaBlack could see what I was talking about).

Any idea when this problem will be fixed? I am getting tad concerned because of the talk about losing eggs/children. I don't want to see my eggs go away due to the glitch.
I am currently having that problem with my mirror/guardian pair. They are having two eggs and is supposed to hatch tomorrow but my nesting ground said that they are ready to hatch today but there is only incubation button. And I have clicked it. Refreshed and clicked on it again. ( I even threw up a join.me so my friend IsabellaBlack could see what I was talking about).

Any idea when this problem will be fixed? I am getting tad concerned because of the talk about losing eggs/children. I don't want to see my eggs go away due to the glitch.
Caitlyn Hellstorm on GaiaOnline | #2971 on Aywas

Aspiring tiger/stripe dragon collector
@Shakura ah, shoot! thanks for letting me know :/
@Shakura ah, shoot! thanks for letting me know :/
I have clicked the incubate button multiple times today, and it still gives me the option to incubate the eggs. Nothing happens.
I have clicked the incubate button multiple times today, and it still gives me the option to incubate the eggs. Nothing happens.
Same problem. I click incubate and it puts the little check make but anytime I try to incubate another nest or if I return to the page it tell me I need to incubate them again. Also one of the nests says ready to hatch but I can't hatch it.

My nests are my progens( A tundra and a mirror), two fae, and a fae and a mirror.

My progen clutch was suppose to hatch tomorrow but it says ready to hatch but it doesn't matter because of the above problem.
Same problem. I click incubate and it puts the little check make but anytime I try to incubate another nest or if I return to the page it tell me I need to incubate them again. Also one of the nests says ready to hatch but I can't hatch it.

My nests are my progens( A tundra and a mirror), two fae, and a fae and a mirror.

My progen clutch was suppose to hatch tomorrow but it says ready to hatch but it doesn't matter because of the above problem.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Same problem here. One nest said earlier this morning it would hatch tomorrow, and now it says it's ready to hatch but there is the never disappearing incubate button. The other nest I bred this morning. It won't let me incubate it.
Same problem here. One nest said earlier this morning it would hatch tomorrow, and now it says it's ready to hatch but there is the never disappearing incubate button. The other nest I bred this morning. It won't let me incubate it.
Having the same issue - I'm pretty sure I incubated them after the rollover and I went to check this morning and only one was incubated so I clicked the other one and then the original one wasn't incubated. It kept flip-flopping until they both said they needed to be incubated.
Having the same issue - I'm pretty sure I incubated them after the rollover and I went to check this morning and only one was incubated so I clicked the other one and then the original one wasn't incubated. It kept flip-flopping until they both said they needed to be incubated.
tumblr_nde79y5s5O1sf2zako2_400.gif
all three of my nests are also having this problem, 3 eggs in 2 of them one with 3 days left and 2 in another. none of them are staying incubated. i have hit the button and sometimes it works for the one but other times it will reload and no nests are saying they are incubated.
all three of my nests are also having this problem, 3 eggs in 2 of them one with 3 days left and 2 in another. none of them are staying incubated. i have hit the button and sometimes it works for the one but other times it will reload and no nests are saying they are incubated.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17