Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nesting Grounds incubation error?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
I was just able to hatch one of my nests with a Boon.
I was just able to hatch one of my nests with a Boon.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
Same stuff goin' on here.
The incubate button not working as well as the incubate time lessening by a day.
Hope I don't lose anything, ;3; looking forward to these clutches.
Same stuff goin' on here.
The incubate button not working as well as the incubate time lessening by a day.
Hope I don't lose anything, ;3; looking forward to these clutches.
I have the same problems with a Mirror x Guardian, and a Mirror x Fae.
I have the same problems with a Mirror x Guardian, and a Mirror x Fae.
Also same problem. 3-egg nest, Mirror x Guardian. Just laid my eggs today, incubated them earlier, and now it says they need incubating again. Press the button, and nothing happens. Tried a hard refresh; still nothing. Using Firefox currently.

Glad I figured this problem out before my Ridgeback x Spiral pair were ready, because I would hate to accidentally lose those eggs.
Also same problem. 3-egg nest, Mirror x Guardian. Just laid my eggs today, incubated them earlier, and now it says they need incubating again. Press the button, and nothing happens. Tried a hard refresh; still nothing. Using Firefox currently.

Glad I figured this problem out before my Ridgeback x Spiral pair were ready, because I would hate to accidentally lose those eggs.
I just had this happen to me today as well. I swear I'd incubated my eggs yesterday morning--I remember thinking "oh god, I nearly forgot! I don't want my eggs to rot," yet today when I went to go incubate them two were rotted. The nest informs me that the remaining egg is ready to hatch, but only allows the incubate option, which of course appears to reset every time the page gets refreshed.
I just had this happen to me today as well. I swear I'd incubated my eggs yesterday morning--I remember thinking "oh god, I nearly forgot! I don't want my eggs to rot," yet today when I went to go incubate them two were rotted. The nest informs me that the remaining egg is ready to hatch, but only allows the incubate option, which of course appears to reset every time the page gets refreshed.
me an a friend are having this error. the eggs were due for sunday, i believe.
me an a friend are having this error. the eggs were due for sunday, i believe.
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but with the second server hook up there was some time issues that popped up. The second server wasn't working on the same time zone as the first. I'm wondering if this has to do with my (and other peoples', by the sound of it) nest suddenly wanting to hatch a day early?

I don't mind if they still hatch tomorrow, I just want to incubate them to make sure they don't die D:
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but with the second server hook up there was some time issues that popped up. The second server wasn't working on the same time zone as the first. I'm wondering if this has to do with my (and other peoples', by the sound of it) nest suddenly wanting to hatch a day early?

I don't mind if they still hatch tomorrow, I just want to incubate them to make sure they don't die D:
Ovy5qGZ.gif
I just had this happen with my MirrorxGuardian clutch. It says that my 3 eggs are ready to hatch but when I incubate and leave the page I have to again Incubate. I hope this can get fixed for us that are having the issue.
I just had this happen with my MirrorxGuardian clutch. It says that my 3 eggs are ready to hatch but when I incubate and leave the page I have to again Incubate. I hope this can get fixed for us that are having the issue.
I have the same problem. I hatched two eggs and bred two of my dragons on that empty nest. I incubated the other nests before laying that new nest but they all need incubating again. Now I only get the oldest nest that should hatch tomorrow incubated at all and when I try to incubate the others, the page refreshes into them all needing incubating.
I have the same problem. I hatched two eggs and bred two of my dragons on that empty nest. I incubated the other nests before laying that new nest but they all need incubating again. Now I only get the oldest nest that should hatch tomorrow incubated at all and when I try to incubate the others, the page refreshes into them all needing incubating.
t4irFr8.png
I'm having the same problem as well, I had a nest that was due to hatch today, hatched no problem. then when the page reloaded my other nest moved up saying its ready to hatch (and i know I had another day to wait) but with an incubate button, i really don't want to lose this nest :/
I'm having the same problem as well, I had a nest that was due to hatch today, hatched no problem. then when the page reloaded my other nest moved up saying its ready to hatch (and i know I had another day to wait) but with an incubate button, i really don't want to lose this nest :/
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17