Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what motivates you to collect familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i imagine the vast majority of FR players keep a well-populated bestiary, but have you ever asked yourself- what do you keep familiars for?

i can think of three four main reasons...

-to match them to dragons, where they fit either by aesthetic or by lore
-to follow the hoarding instinct & feel a sense of ownership of familiars you enjoy
-to feel the achievement of collecting them & awakening them
-to bond with them for the monetary rewards

are there some other personal reasons players may be interested in collecting familars?
i imagine the vast majority of FR players keep a well-populated bestiary, but have you ever asked yourself- what do you keep familiars for?

i can think of three four main reasons...

-to match them to dragons, where they fit either by aesthetic or by lore
-to follow the hoarding instinct & feel a sense of ownership of familiars you enjoy
-to feel the achievement of collecting them & awakening them

are there some other personal reasons players may be interested in collecting familars?
unknown.png
To feed my hoarding syndrome 0_0
To feed my hoarding syndrome 0_0
Money
Money
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
[quote name="Muttsmutt" date="2021-09-01 12:48:33" ] -to bond with them for the monetary rewards [/quote] gilded chests my beloved
Muttsmutt wrote on 2021-09-01 12:48:33:

gilded chests my beloved
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Well, I like to play the game and finish practical collections like these. It's a nice incentive to keep on playing and grind different venues in the Coliseum.
Well, I like to play the game and finish practical collections like these. It's a nice incentive to keep on playing and grind different venues in the Coliseum.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I started collecting for the monetary gain, but since that means I'm acquiring a good variety anyway, I want to eventually find a fitting one for each of my permanent dragons to keep.
I started collecting for the monetary gain, but since that means I'm acquiring a good variety anyway, I want to eventually find a fitting one for each of my permanent dragons to keep.
mostly for money - I kind of just get them from gathering and festivals and don't actually buy any otherwise, I just bond with the ones I already have (which is more than enough for now)

once they're all awakened I'll get more so that I can awaken those too, again just for money

but the benefit of having so many is I also match them with dragons for sure! if I didn't get such a variety from chests and gathering and festivals then I'm sure I'd buy some for matching, but yeah I don't have to bother with that yet
mostly for money - I kind of just get them from gathering and festivals and don't actually buy any otherwise, I just bond with the ones I already have (which is more than enough for now)

once they're all awakened I'll get more so that I can awaken those too, again just for money

but the benefit of having so many is I also match them with dragons for sure! if I didn't get such a variety from chests and gathering and festivals then I'm sure I'd buy some for matching, but yeah I don't have to bother with that yet
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
completionism. i like collecting things nd 100%ing the games i play