Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what motivates you to collect familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
too lazy to sell them.

jkjk. i'm not really an active collector, i don't go out and buy familiars i don't have, but if i get a familiar drop or anything, i'll hang onto it. hoping to have a full bestiary minus ks/bool one day, but i'm not in any hurry.
too lazy to sell them.

jkjk. i'm not really an active collector, i don't go out and buy familiars i don't have, but if i get a familiar drop or anything, i'll hang onto it. hoping to have a full bestiary minus ks/bool one day, but i'm not in any hurry.
xLxR5x4.gif
Bluntly, money.
Bluntly, money.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
It's a mix of the hoarding thing and the idea of making friends with a random animal/animate object/random bystander and them not going "um who are you??" to me when I bond with them. I like collecting creatures like "You're my fren now"
It's a mix of the hoarding thing and the idea of making friends with a random animal/animate object/random bystander and them not going "um who are you??" to me when I bond with them. I like collecting creatures like "You're my fren now"
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gifbicatcher.png
Meanwhile I'm over here with only one familiar

I used to collect them for completion purposes, but I gave up around 700. I don't grind in the coli, which lead me to outright buying most of my fams. This was just eating up my wallet so I just outright sold 'em all.

Maybe in the future I'll start collecting again, but for now, I like how the number one looks.
Meanwhile I'm over here with only one familiar

I used to collect them for completion purposes, but I gave up around 700. I don't grind in the coli, which lead me to outright buying most of my fams. This was just eating up my wallet so I just outright sold 'em all.

Maybe in the future I'll start collecting again, but for now, I like how the number one looks.
xPlkKnY.png
Part lore, part hoarding instinct gained from Pokémon.
Part lore, part hoarding instinct gained from Pokémon.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
I'm a bit of a completionist, and creature collecting is fun. It also feels rewarding to awaken them; I know I could do that through fiona but the process is much slower that way and it's just leagues better to own the familiar myself.

however I'm not determined enough to save up for KS familiars and I try to forget that boolean exists altogether lol. maybe someday, somehow, those familiars will find their way into my hoard, but that day will likely not come anytime soon
I'm a bit of a completionist, and creature collecting is fun. It also feels rewarding to awaken them; I know I could do that through fiona but the process is much slower that way and it's just leagues better to own the familiar myself.

however I'm not determined enough to save up for KS familiars and I try to forget that boolean exists altogether lol. maybe someday, somehow, those familiars will find their way into my hoard, but that day will likely not come anytime soon
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Mostly monetary rewards here! I like matching them to dragons too, it's so satisfying to have a nicely matching familiar. Also, how else am I gonna get Slime from Baldwin?
Mostly monetary rewards here! I like matching them to dragons too, it's so satisfying to have a nicely matching familiar. Also, how else am I gonna get Slime from Baldwin?
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Number go up
Number go up
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
creechur :}

creechur :}

BVY1Ftg.png
Big number make monkey brain happy.
Big number make monkey brain happy.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png