Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what motivates you to collect familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Gives me something fun to do! I just want to achieve the fully Discovered Bestiary eventually. I'm not going to go out of my way to pick up copies of every single familiar, so thankfully Fiona can fill some of my gaps.
Gives me something fun to do! I just want to achieve the fully Discovered Bestiary eventually. I'm not going to go out of my way to pick up copies of every single familiar, so thankfully Fiona can fill some of my gaps.
fo11Vhp.png
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-09-01 12:55:40" ] [quote name="Muttsmutt" date="2021-09-01 12:48:33" ] -to bond with them for the monetary rewards [/quote] gilded chests my beloved [/quote]
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-09-01 12:55:40:
Muttsmutt wrote on 2021-09-01 12:48:33:
-to bond with them for the monetary rewards

gilded chests my beloved
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
I like the challenge and the sense of completion! It's not something I'm going to go crazy for and I know my limits, but watching the number on my profile go up makes the dopamine go brrr
I like the challenge and the sense of completion! It's not something I'm going to go crazy for and I know my limits, but watching the number on my profile go up makes the dopamine go brrr
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
Before collecting fams the game got kinda boring for me. But now that I started cant stop! Its just a fun way to play the game for me.
Before collecting fams the game got kinda boring for me. But now that I started cant stop! Its just a fun way to play the game for me.
cvLaV29.pngplague.gif 92mhsTK.png
I just like fams and matching to my dragons - its an aethetic thing.
It gave me a target to work to collecting them that was relatively easy as a new player and not too costly and then got more challenging (never trying to own the impossible last five or so)
I used to not be great at bonding and still only bond to the ones on my dergs but once Fiona came along I hauled out all the fams that did not appeal to me and worked through bonding with them. That made me value the chests. Now I am not far off done except for newer fams I will miss those regular chests. Its not much fun bonding with an awakened familiar.
I just like fams and matching to my dragons - its an aethetic thing.
It gave me a target to work to collecting them that was relatively easy as a new player and not too costly and then got more challenging (never trying to own the impossible last five or so)
I used to not be great at bonding and still only bond to the ones on my dergs but once Fiona came along I hauled out all the fams that did not appeal to me and worked through bonding with them. That made me value the chests. Now I am not far off done except for newer fams I will miss those regular chests. Its not much fun bonding with an awakened familiar.
sig129_by_dingobreath-dcpkdvz.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2387672/1
It's all about those sweet sweet guilded chests. Sometimes I wish I could start my account over and bond with all the familiars again for those chests lol.
It's all about those sweet sweet guilded chests. Sometimes I wish I could start my account over and bond with all the familiars again for those chests lol.
PJb908Z.png
hehe number go up, i can flex on people, gems/apparel from chests, and familiar matching are probably the biggest reasons.
hehe number go up, i can flex on people, gems/apparel from chests, and familiar matching are probably the biggest reasons.
6oFwgLp.png note--i change my avatar and vista all the time.

FObX7rS.png
szLFrpq.png
TdTJOrw.png
i just awaken them for the chests and then i sell'em. i don't need to hoard fams since they're useless after awakened lol
i just awaken them for the chests and then i sell'em. i don't need to hoard fams since they're useless after awakened lol
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7