Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon GO
1 2
I play. I really have no idea what I'm doing. Just out there catching pokemon and whatnot.

My buddy is a charizard, usually. Currently it's a pancham since I'm trying to evolve him. I'm super clueless about battling and whatnot but my best team seems to be my excadrill and purified dragonite, plue either donphan or flareon, depending on what I need.

I caught three shiny eevees during the community day, two of which were consecutive. I'm...not really sure that's how shinies are supposed to work, but hey I've got shinies of the original eeveelutions now!
I play. I really have no idea what I'm doing. Just out there catching pokemon and whatnot.

My buddy is a charizard, usually. Currently it's a pancham since I'm trying to evolve him. I'm super clueless about battling and whatnot but my best team seems to be my excadrill and purified dragonite, plue either donphan or flareon, depending on what I need.

I caught three shiny eevees during the community day, two of which were consecutive. I'm...not really sure that's how shinies are supposed to work, but hey I've got shinies of the original eeveelutions now!
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
I haven't been really active since quarantine and not being able to hatch any eggs nor earn coins, but my new phone has made adventure sync so much more accurate! I've been slowly getting back into the swing of things thanks to that— and my go-to buddy pokemon will always be Absol
I haven't been really active since quarantine and not being able to hatch any eggs nor earn coins, but my new phone has made adventure sync so much more accurate! I've been slowly getting back into the swing of things thanks to that— and my go-to buddy pokemon will always be Absol
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
It's been really important to me since 2016. Had to make a new account, though, I lost access to the Gmail I was using for the original
It's been really important to me since 2016. Had to make a new account, though, I lost access to the Gmail I was using for the original
bHS71Lx.gif Vista Clan
Frozen and back to life. Reborn as something truer than before. Under the ice...true colors emerge.
xe_xem.png4lcODb6.png
07OGHk5.gif
I used to be obsessed with playing Pokemon Go, I got really into it and had a lot of fun going out walking to different pokestops in my area.

Unfortunately, I ended up getting too frustrated and quitting shortly after they started having legendary pokemon available at raids. I can't fight and defeat them alone so I have no chance at getting one. This game was fun when it could be played individually or with maybe a couple of strangers that happen to be there. It was no longer fun when everyone has cool legendary Pokemon and I can't get one. I don't have a large group of friends and even if I did I can't expect them to drop what they are doing to come help me battle in a raid. I'm a pretty introverted person... I'm not going to walk around and start asking a bunch of complete strangers to play Pokemon Go with me.

I haven't played since I quit, maybe this has changed? If it has then I'll start again but if not then I just don't see a point :c
I used to be obsessed with playing Pokemon Go, I got really into it and had a lot of fun going out walking to different pokestops in my area.

Unfortunately, I ended up getting too frustrated and quitting shortly after they started having legendary pokemon available at raids. I can't fight and defeat them alone so I have no chance at getting one. This game was fun when it could be played individually or with maybe a couple of strangers that happen to be there. It was no longer fun when everyone has cool legendary Pokemon and I can't get one. I don't have a large group of friends and even if I did I can't expect them to drop what they are doing to come help me battle in a raid. I'm a pretty introverted person... I'm not going to walk around and start asking a bunch of complete strangers to play Pokemon Go with me.

I haven't played since I quit, maybe this has changed? If it has then I'll start again but if not then I just don't see a point :c
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
I play! My buddy is currently Zacian cause its my favorite legend and j happened to be invited to a raid with one! Fingers crossed I can get Zamazenta too xd.

@LoveWolves815 they have other Pokemon in raids too. One star is the best to take on alone, followed by two star. There are remote raid passes now aNd well, so you can battle with someone across the planet if they're on your friends list. Tbh I've been doing all my raids remotely.
I play! My buddy is currently Zacian cause its my favorite legend and j happened to be invited to a raid with one! Fingers crossed I can get Zamazenta too xd.

@LoveWolves815 they have other Pokemon in raids too. One star is the best to take on alone, followed by two star. There are remote raid passes now aNd well, so you can battle with someone across the planet if they're on your friends list. Tbh I've been doing all my raids remotely.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
I only had it when it first came out, but my mom got it on her phone so like I didn't play too often. Only when we went on drives together and then one day she deleted it XD I remember having a vaporeon and that's it
I only had it when it first came out, but my mom got it on her phone so like I didn't play too often. Only when we went on drives together and then one day she deleted it XD I remember having a vaporeon and that's it
||Vera - She/Her||

>Avatar Dragon
>About Me
>FAQ
>Wishlist
>Projects

tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png Check out my adopt shop!
theultimatecatsig.gif
i still play pkmn go!! Just not in da best area 4 it anymore xD
i still play pkmn go!! Just not in da best area 4 it anymore xD
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
oh man, I've been playing since launch! downloaded the apk because it wasn't available where I live right away. I'm level 44 and finally finished all the tasks for it, but don't have enough exp to level up again ;_; I play with my parents a lot and got a lucky shiny magikarp with almost perfect stats from a trade w/my dad, so that was neat! but I'm walking with my shiny natu now because... shaped like a friend... ;_; eta: [quote name="LoveWolves815" date="2021-08-28 20:58:05" ] I used to be obsessed with playing Pokemon Go, I got really into it and had a lot of fun going out walking to different pokestops in my area. Unfortunately, I ended up getting too frustrated and quitting shortly after they started having legendary pokemon available at raids. I can't fight and defeat them alone so I have no chance at getting one. This game was fun when it could be played individually or with maybe a couple of strangers that happen to be there. It was no longer fun when everyone has cool legendary Pokemon and I can't get one. I don't have a large group of friends and even if I did I can't expect them to drop what they are doing to come help me battle in a raid. I'm a pretty introverted person... I'm not going to walk around and start asking a bunch of complete strangers to play Pokemon Go with me. I haven't played since I quit, maybe this has changed? If it has then I'll start again but if not then I just don't see a point :c [/quote] I see someone else also already addressed this, but they have remote raid passes now! there are apps you can use to queue up with people around the world; I get most of my legendaries this way. you get a free remote raid pass every week too (on Monday, but I think it's available all week to collect)! if you're into PvP apparently at high enough ranks you can get legendaries for rewards... I find PvP sort of annoying though, I think trying to do raids is easier.
oh man, I've been playing since launch! downloaded the apk because it wasn't available where I live right away. I'm level 44 and finally finished all the tasks for it, but don't have enough exp to level up again ;_; I play with my parents a lot and got a lucky shiny magikarp with almost perfect stats from a trade w/my dad, so that was neat! but I'm walking with my shiny natu now because... shaped like a friend... ;_;

eta:
LoveWolves815 wrote on 2021-08-28 20:58:05:

I see someone else also already addressed this, but they have remote raid passes now! there are apps you can use to queue up with people around the world; I get most of my legendaries this way. you get a free remote raid pass every week too (on Monday, but I think it's available all week to collect)!

if you're into PvP apparently at high enough ranks you can get legendaries for rewards... I find PvP sort of annoying though, I think trying to do raids is easier.
they/them
1 2