Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Small Group Wolf Adventure RP - Seeking!
So this is gonna sound oddly specific, but I’ve really had that “group of characters who don’t know each other and are forced to or end up having to embark together on a quest/adventure for some greater purpose” cliche itch. I want something fun and light-hearted, but with some potential for conflict and angst as well.

More specifically, I’d really like to play wolves. Maybe each pack sends their most capable to discover a new land to survive, or maybe we combine some magical elements and have them fulfill some prophecy (think like Wings of Fire but with wolves).

Ideally I’d like a small group of players, like 3-5 of us. Each of us could play 1-2 characters. I’d strongly prefer it over Discord as well, mainly for socializing purposes (I love OOC chatter and plot discussion!).

I really like to write, so RPers who provide at least a decently-sized paragraph are preferred, and I’d ask that you can handle relatively mature themes, such as violence.

So yeah, hopefully this isn’t too niche. Lemme know if you’re interested and we can work on a plot together!
So this is gonna sound oddly specific, but I’ve really had that “group of characters who don’t know each other and are forced to or end up having to embark together on a quest/adventure for some greater purpose” cliche itch. I want something fun and light-hearted, but with some potential for conflict and angst as well.

More specifically, I’d really like to play wolves. Maybe each pack sends their most capable to discover a new land to survive, or maybe we combine some magical elements and have them fulfill some prophecy (think like Wings of Fire but with wolves).

Ideally I’d like a small group of players, like 3-5 of us. Each of us could play 1-2 characters. I’d strongly prefer it over Discord as well, mainly for socializing purposes (I love OOC chatter and plot discussion!).

I really like to write, so RPers who provide at least a decently-sized paragraph are preferred, and I’d ask that you can handle relatively mature themes, such as violence.

So yeah, hopefully this isn’t too niche. Lemme know if you’re interested and we can work on a plot together!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Silvana
this seems interesting enough! i'd be down to try! though personally i'd prefer 1x1 rps, but can do small groups. just- how would the packs be structured? would it be like real wolf packs or fantasy wolf packs or what?

i'd be down to do prophecy!

also, quick about me, i'm gold/golden, an lgbtq+ minor who plays lgbtq+ characters, i don't do m/f because i see it too much and i can't relate to it, if you're cool with that feel free to shoot me a friend request on discord- i'm StupidQuotesAreMyLife#6240
@Silvana
this seems interesting enough! i'd be down to try! though personally i'd prefer 1x1 rps, but can do small groups. just- how would the packs be structured? would it be like real wolf packs or fantasy wolf packs or what?

i'd be down to do prophecy!

also, quick about me, i'm gold/golden, an lgbtq+ minor who plays lgbtq+ characters, i don't do m/f because i see it too much and i can't relate to it, if you're cool with that feel free to shoot me a friend request on discord- i'm StupidQuotesAreMyLife#6240
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png