Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46
I got Ice, which seems to describe me fairly well. I've also been contemplating whether or not to use my free flight change and move there.
I got Ice, which seems to describe me fairly well. I've also been contemplating whether or not to use my free flight change and move there.
FR_PlagueBringerBanner_zps026efef8.png
Water! The description fits me well, I think.
I'm in Wind and was originally Nature, but I choose my flights based on visual aesthetic rather than how well my personality fits lol

(When I moved, I had a tough time choosing between Wind and Shadow)
Water! The description fits me well, I think.
I'm in Wind and was originally Nature, but I choose my flights based on visual aesthetic rather than how well my personality fits lol

(When I moved, I had a tough time choosing between Wind and Shadow)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Arcane! It's always been a toss-up between Arcane and Light for me, this is making me consider moving back there after I finish clearing out my lair
Arcane! It's always been a toss-up between Arcane and Light for me, this is making me consider moving back there after I finish clearing out my lair
luna
any pronouns
FR Time +17
OgbBItY.png
Water. Hmm
I'm in Wind, and one reason why I chose it was definitely personality but. Interesting

Imma retake it with the other choices where I was torn between two in the last one
Water. Hmm
I'm in Wind, and one reason why I chose it was definitely personality but. Interesting

Imma retake it with the other choices where I was torn between two in the last one
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
shadow, nice
only 7% wind
sad wind noises
shadow, nice
only 7% wind
sad wind noises
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Water, I guess kinda fits me :p
Water, I guess kinda fits me :p
rzrrjmF.gif
Light... ning. That's almost the same thing, right?
Light... ning. That's almost the same thing, right?
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Water number 1, light number 2, so pretty close given my water themed user name!
Water number 1, light number 2, so pretty close given my water themed user name!
Wind. Which, ok, makes sense, but consider: purple is pretty, and like half my favourite characters are trickster archetypes.
Wind. Which, ok, makes sense, but consider: purple is pretty, and like half my favourite characters are trickster archetypes.
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
I got ice. Personality-wise, it makes sense, but I would never join ice flight because I dislike the aesthetic (I hate being cold).
I got ice. Personality-wise, it makes sense, but I would never join ice flight because I dislike the aesthetic (I hate being cold).
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46