Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 1kg anime-style colored sketches [PING]
1 2 3 4 5
Would love to be on your waitlist!
Would love to be on your waitlist!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
I'd love to be on the pinglist please! ^.^
I'd love to be on the pinglist please! ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Adding everyone rn~

RE: Raising prices
I was thinking this too? I dunno, I guess I got the impression that 500g was a lot but then again I don't have a good grasp of the site's economy LOL
I'll probably bump it up to 1000g after this batch, just a heads up to everyone that's on the pinglist :9

ETA that if I'm currently doing your request, it's still 500g, so don't worry about it.
Adding everyone rn~

RE: Raising prices
I was thinking this too? I dunno, I guess I got the impression that 500g was a lot but then again I don't have a good grasp of the site's economy LOL
I'll probably bump it up to 1000g after this batch, just a heads up to everyone that's on the pinglist :9

ETA that if I'm currently doing your request, it's still 500g, so don't worry about it.
Pinglist please! I don't have enough gems right now but would love to grab a bust or two :D
Pinglist please! I don't have enough gems right now but would love to grab a bust or two :D
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
Hi! Could i be added to the pinglist, please?
Hi! Could i be added to the pinglist, please?
beastclantop.png
May I be on your pinglist? :D
May I be on your pinglist? :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Updated ^^
Updated ^^
@Riku114 Delivery~ Hope you like it! You can send the payment whenever it's convenient. It's still 500g btw :-) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/866206799211266068/879142710060122113/FR3.png[/img]
@Riku114
Delivery~ Hope you like it!
You can send the payment whenever it's convenient. It's still 500g btw :-)

FR3.png
1 2 3 4 5