Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 1kg anime-style colored sketches [PING]
1 2 3 4 5
Welcome to fr!

https://toyhou.se/11710332.tobias , https://toyhou.se/11784298.lucious-lilu-

Would you be interested in doing one or both of them for 500 each? Can pay in treasure or I can get gems if you prefer.
Welcome to fr!

https://toyhou.se/11710332.tobias , https://toyhou.se/11784298.lucious-lilu-

Would you be interested in doing one or both of them for 500 each? Can pay in treasure or I can get gems if you prefer.
but of course; i'm happy to support a new artist on the forums! i'll be sure to send my payment ASAP, unless you'd prefer receiving it after you finish the work!
and i'm not sure if you intended to ping me or not, but if you didn't already know, just quoting somebody's post alone doesn't notify them unfortunately orz

take it easy with your commissions & thank you again for accepting my offer!
but of course; i'm happy to support a new artist on the forums! i'll be sure to send my payment ASAP, unless you'd prefer receiving it after you finish the work!
and i'm not sure if you intended to ping me or not, but if you didn't already know, just quoting somebody's post alone doesn't notify them unfortunately orz

take it easy with your commissions & thank you again for accepting my offer!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@sigmaris can I get a bust of Shinya Tamakou and Ryouta Kyoushi?

I can pay 600g per bust. Also... would you want expressions prompts, or you'd take creative liberty or something?
@sigmaris can I get a bust of Shinya Tamakou and Ryouta Kyoushi?

I can pay 600g per bust. Also... would you want expressions prompts, or you'd take creative liberty or something?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@Lunergod
Thank you! I can do both at some point probably, but you might have to wait a bit because it's going kind of fast LOL
Is it okay if I put you on a waitlist?

@Hocotate
Again, thank you! I dunno, I just want to play dragon dress up /shrug
But anyways I think I would prefer to get payment after, because I get stressed out easily. I'll try to get it done quickly though!
Yeah... I didn't realize that until now. I guess I kind of thought it worked like Discord? Thanks for telling me though oops

@KiraTiyuji
Can I put you on a waitlist? I'm interested in both but I might not have the time to get everything done in a timely manner.
But thanks anyway! And if you'd like, an expression prompt would be fine, once I open up slots again.
@Lunergod
Thank you! I can do both at some point probably, but you might have to wait a bit because it's going kind of fast LOL
Is it okay if I put you on a waitlist?

@Hocotate
Again, thank you! I dunno, I just want to play dragon dress up /shrug
But anyways I think I would prefer to get payment after, because I get stressed out easily. I'll try to get it done quickly though!
Yeah... I didn't realize that until now. I guess I kind of thought it worked like Discord? Thanks for telling me though oops

@KiraTiyuji
Can I put you on a waitlist? I'm interested in both but I might not have the time to get everything done in a timely manner.
But thanks anyway! And if you'd like, an expression prompt would be fine, once I open up slots again.
That is completely fine with me no worries :D
That is completely fine with me no worries :D
@sigmaris sure! A waitlist is fine
@sigmaris sure! A waitlist is fine
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
May I be added to your pinglist please? Thank you.
May I be added to your pinglist please? Thank you.
FR +3 She/Her
@Raewyn
Sure!
@Raewyn
Sure!
Could you add me to your pinglist?
Could you add me to your pinglist?
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
May I be added to the pinglist / waitlist?
I'm not sure if you want me to put down my request or not, considering you're closed... but if you do, let me know and I'll fill out what I want :D
May I be added to the pinglist / waitlist?
I'm not sure if you want me to put down my request or not, considering you're closed... but if you do, let me know and I'll fill out what I want :D
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
1 2 3 4 5