Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Flameforger's OOF Raffle!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
Glad I could help! Looks good on my end, hopefully that fixes some of the errors for you guys!
Glad I could help! Looks good on my end, hopefully that fixes some of the errors for you guys!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@Moonie - unsure if I should post in the thread before sending dragons. but I would like to send 5 level 10s for treasure and tickets.
@Moonie - unsure if I should post in the thread before sending dragons. but I would like to send 5 level 10s for treasure and tickets.
@Fiddler

That's fine, go ahead (you don't need to post, don't worry)
@Fiddler

That's fine, go ahead (you don't need to post, don't worry)
@protowilson @Falconair @Duchess

Hi! Just wanted to check on some dragons I sent over yesterday once maintenance was done. 4 total is correct and reflected on the master sheet, but 2 were with breed bonuses (bogs) which I don't see reflected. I did get the +1250 bonus payment for them though!

Thanks for your help!
@protowilson @Falconair @Duchess

Hi! Just wanted to check on some dragons I sent over yesterday once maintenance was done. 4 total is correct and reflected on the master sheet, but 2 were with breed bonuses (bogs) which I don't see reflected. I did get the +1250 bonus payment for them though!

Thanks for your help!
@Vanq

Just had a quick look on the mastersheet. Row 958 has 4 level 7s, two with breed bonuses, so they do appear to have been included. Is it perhaps another listing I should be looking at?
@Vanq

Just had a quick look on the mastersheet. Row 958 has 4 level 7s, two with breed bonuses, so they do appear to have been included. Is it perhaps another listing I should be looking at?
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson So sorry for wasting your time - I just realized I was looking at the wrong daily sheet [emoji=veilspun scared size=1] I somehow skipped a day in the week. Will double check the master from now on :D
@protowilson

So sorry for wasting your time - I just realized I was looking at the wrong daily sheet

I somehow skipped a day in the week. Will double check the master from now on :D
@Vanq Absolutely no problem at all!
@Vanq Absolutely no problem at all!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
Hello, I'm so sorry to bother y'all! I'm very new to dominance and have some questions about the raffle. If sending in dragons for the raffle, do you still get paid full price? I know there is an option to send for free, but if I wanted to be paid for it I can be, is that right? Hope this question makes sense ehe..
Hello, I'm so sorry to bother y'all! I'm very new to dominance and have some questions about the raffle. If sending in dragons for the raffle, do you still get paid full price? I know there is an option to send for free, but if I wanted to be paid for it I can be, is that right? Hope this question makes sense ehe..
@Kitkatmreow
You get the money and the tickets if you want!
1t is just optional for extra tickets.
@Kitkatmreow
You get the money and the tickets if you want!
1t is just optional for extra tickets.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
@EtnaFire
Thanks so much! I just wanted to make sure, cuz I really don't wanna cause a problem. But that clears up a lot!
@EtnaFire
Thanks so much! I just wanted to make sure, cuz I really don't wanna cause a problem. But that clears up a lot!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29