Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Flameforger's OOF Raffle!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29
@IronPen

sounds good, thank you :-)
@IronPen

257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
[quote name="@3ctoplasm" date="2021-08-17 15:54:19" ] @/IronPen sounds good, thank you :-) [/quote] fixed! i likely put one down ont eh form and then got the second post and didn't change it, thank you for pointing it out
@3ctoplasm wrote on 2021-08-17 15:54:19:
@/IronPen

fixed! i likely put one down ont eh form and then got the second post and didn't change it, thank you for pointing it out
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[quote name="Jeevas" date="2021-08-17 10:10:45" ] @/protowilson Btw, the link back to the raffle thread in the spreadsheet is wrong and goes back to a thread from 2020, just fyi. Also, is there a way to put the public buy rates in the sheet as well? I keep having to come back to this thread to get the rates. [/quote] @Jeevas Yeah, I am sorry about that, and it is a known issue. Unfortunately, in our efforts to protect out sheets from accidental meddling, various areas are locked to everyone except Duchess, and they're unavailable to remedy it (although I will message them just in case). It's the same issue with the PB chart, and I can only apologise again for the inconvenience.
Jeevas wrote on 2021-08-17 10:10:45:
@/protowilson Btw, the link back to the raffle thread in the spreadsheet is wrong and goes back to a thread from 2020, just fyi. Also, is there a way to put the public buy rates in the sheet as well? I keep having to come back to this thread to get the rates.

@Jeevas Yeah, I am sorry about that, and it is a known issue. Unfortunately, in our efforts to protect out sheets from accidental meddling, various areas are locked to everyone except Duchess, and they're unavailable to remedy it (although I will message them just in case). It's the same issue with the PB chart, and I can only apologise again for the inconvenience.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@GrimdarkRoxy

Sorry for the kinda late reply, but your dragon should be there now. Thanks for letting me know, checked the AH history and it looks like that specific one was sent between big batches from other users, probably meant to get around to it or never did (or perhaps mistakenly thought i already recorded it, who knows)

No screenshot needed, I believe you, I was kinda afraid of something like this happening >.<
@GrimdarkRoxy

Sorry for the kinda late reply, but your dragon should be there now. Thanks for letting me know, checked the AH history and it looks like that specific one was sent between big batches from other users, probably meant to get around to it or never did (or perhaps mistakenly thought i already recorded it, who knows)

No screenshot needed, I believe you, I was kinda afraid of something like this happening >.<
@IronPen

Got a few dragons I'm tossing your way!

ETA: correction, I'll toss them to Fallenarrow as I see you're offline now :)
@IronPen

Got a few dragons I'm tossing your way!

ETA: correction, I'll toss them to Fallenarrow as I see you're offline now :)
@protowilson Ok, no worries! Just wanted to bring that to your attention.
@protowilson Ok, no worries! Just wanted to bring that to your attention.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Moonie
Ohh that makes sense! It's okay, it happens, I understand how crowded it can get with all the dragons that get sent. Thank you!
@Moonie
Ohh that makes sense! It's okay, it happens, I understand how crowded it can get with all the dragons that get sent. Thank you!
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@kennybruiskovn
Alright, that's a trickier one. We're working on it!
@kennybruiskovn
Alright, that's a trickier one. We're working on it!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Accal1a
I'm sorry, was that a Gaoler or a Obelisk that you sent for 18250?
@Accal1a
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[quote name="IronPen" date="2021-08-17 21:57:11" ] I'm sorry, was that a Gaoler or a Obelisk that you sent for 18250? [/quote] That was a Gaoler who I was a n00b and said was an Obelisk. *facepalm*. Will resend!
IronPen wrote on 2021-08-17 21:57:11:

That was a Gaoler who I was a n00b and said was an Obelisk. *facepalm*.

Will resend!
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
176 nests hosted and counting...
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29