Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ooh yay!!!!

Today’s good thing is that I got my hair dyed and it looks fabulous and I feel confident for the first time in quite awhile!
Ooh yay!!!!

Today’s good thing is that I got my hair dyed and it looks fabulous and I feel confident for the first time in quite awhile!
IF HubOOF Hub
Happy birthday!!! May I please request a bag.

I would have to say the best thing is my boyfriend supporting me. Things with my family have been really bad and he has ubered me 4 pints of ice cream to eat and bought me coffee to make me happy. He is such a good support for me. I would be lost without him.
Happy birthday!!! May I please request a bag.

I would have to say the best thing is my boyfriend supporting me. Things with my family have been really bad and he has ubered me 4 pints of ice cream to eat and bought me coffee to make me happy. He is such a good support for me. I would be lost without him.
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
Happy early birthday!! I'd love to get a party favor!

Hm.. well my partner recently got a new job and we are going to celebrate with some friends by getting sushi this weekend :D I'm really excited!

Happy early birthday!! I'd love to get a party favor!

Hm.. well my partner recently got a new job and we are going to celebrate with some friends by getting sushi this weekend :D I'm really excited!

B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Really, Rawrs - really? ;)

Happy birthday celebration dear friend! No need for a gift bag, but I'll always take a hug - and give one back to you.

Susan sends her love, as well - or at least walked on the keyboard as I was trying, multiple times, to type this.
Really, Rawrs - really? ;)

Happy birthday celebration dear friend! No need for a gift bag, but I'll always take a hug - and give one back to you.

Susan sends her love, as well - or at least walked on the keyboard as I was trying, multiple times, to type this.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
I feel like I should explain how the concept of birthday gifting works but this is so you <3

Hmm... in yay news, I recently reconnected with a couple good friends from when I was a teenager. We never met but we've been online friends for about 15 years (since the livejournal days!) and it's been a lot of fun getting to hang with them again online.

Annnnd I'll pm you the rest lol.
I feel like I should explain how the concept of birthday gifting works but this is so you <3

Hmm... in yay news, I recently reconnected with a couple good friends from when I was a teenager. We never met but we've been online friends for about 15 years (since the livejournal days!) and it's been a lot of fun getting to hang with them again online.

Annnnd I'll pm you the rest lol.
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
Happy birthday week to you! I’d love a gift bag if you have any left ^^ Recently I was able to help my brother calm down from a panic attack, he gets really anxious sometimes and it felt great to be able to help him [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Happy birthday week to you! I’d love a gift bag if you have any left ^^

Recently I was able to help my brother calm down from a panic attack, he gets really anxious sometimes and it felt great to be able to help him
S6WcdoO.png 20gmG6n.gifqrwQwYg.png0wp8z1g.png
May I grab one bag? <3

Mine is next month, though not sure what I am looking for or might find interesting.
May I grab one bag? <3

Mine is next month, though not sure what I am looking for or might find interesting.
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
I would also love a baggie!

Something nice: When I got up today to hurry to work the cat hurried as well. When I tried to put on my shoe she sat down on my foot to get pet first. As she doesnt really trust moving surfaces, I gelt so trustweed.
I would also love a baggie!

Something nice: When I got up today to hurry to work the cat hurried as well. When I tried to put on my shoe she sat down on my foot to get pet first. As she doesnt really trust moving surfaces, I gelt so trustweed.
Nature Flight Newbie Adoption
U1q83DY.png

ducky3.png
Happy early birthday! I’d love a bag!

As for something nice, today I got to acquire a new and pretty hatchling!!
Happy early birthday! I’d love a bag!

As for something nice, today I got to acquire a new and pretty hatchling!!
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
A preemptive happy birthday! Yours is one day before mine :>
I would love a bag ^^
My work leave was accepted and I'm enjoying the start of 2 weeks off work :D
There's also going to be a discussion of a payrise upon my return
A preemptive happy birthday! Yours is one day before mine :>
I would love a bag ^^
My work leave was accepted and I'm enjoying the start of 2 weeks off work :D
There's also going to be a discussion of a payrise upon my return
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10