Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Complete] Citrine Spring [Earth]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57
All of my dragons are recorded, and tickets look good! I would also like to be pinged for each round ^^ Thank you!
All of my dragons are recorded, and tickets look good! I would also like to be pinged for each round ^^ Thank you!
ohIIK44.gifO7IFtNN.pngnHkph7f.pngtransgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
I'd like to be pinged each round, as well, please!
I'd like to be pinged each round, as well, please!
Everything looks good, can I be pinged please?
Everything looks good, can I be pinged please?
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I'd like to be pinged each round please!
I'd like to be pinged each round please!
@Dracowolf

Will there be a recording for the raffle? I didnt get a chance to send to earth but a few of my buddies did and id love to watch and see if they get pulled ^_^
@Dracowolf

Will there be a recording for the raffle? I didnt get a chance to send to earth but a few of my buddies did and id love to watch and see if they get pulled ^_^
2ZDoHTE.png
@Avariea

I'm not set up for full recording, but if you like I can add you to the spectator's gallery so you can get pings for each round?
@Avariea

I'm not set up for full recording, but if you like I can add you to the spectator's gallery so you can get pings for each round?
arOGchX.png
Ahhh, hope it's not too late to be added to the pinglist for every round! May I be apart of it?
Ahhh, hope it's not too late to be added to the pinglist for every round! May I be apart of it?
Spr_5b_359.png
@Dracowolf yes please!
@Dracowolf yes please!
2ZDoHTE.png
Hello folks time to hand out the big prizes!
Thank you everyone for your massive support in the battle and good luck in the drawing!

First up the winner of top tickets goes: @October!
The winner of most 0t Adults goes to: @Rohi

While October also had the Most Dragons sent overall, they can only win one of the top prizes, after discussion the decision is that the winner of Most Dragons overall will go to the second place holder: @Shiver!

Those are the overall prizes! Now for the Saturday prizes!

The Most 0t Adults sent on Saturday goes: @October! Who will get to choose whatever colour they would like between Gilded Springs (red) and Vapor Springs (blue), @Rohi will get the remaining accent! Thank you both for your massive support in the final push!

Next up the 1 ticket draws:
Winner of the Saturday Citrine Springs: @Epitaffio!
Winner of the Earthquake pack: @Meadhbh
Winner of the 1t Noct Egg and Breed Change: @Gentlytohear
Congrats to our winners!

Finally it's time for ROUND 1 WINNERS!

1. @balthy
2. @Rohi
3. @Flyteofheart
4. @Jianghu
5. @Lednik
6. @October
7. @Ern
8. @Kydoimos
9. @Flaxen
10. @Celticowl

You should list as many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

You are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, prizes will be sent and the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #1 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize and spot. You can, however, be still drawn in the next round.

SPECTATOR'S GALLERY
First round only
@phoenixash

Other Spectators
@WhisperingThief, @Tafficat, @fairycatrainbow, @mudkipster, @ShadowLugia111, @Zikitty, @Gig, @smolfroglesbian, @Fledhyris, @PaintmasterSheo, @Vexelnan, @Naramyon, @kahdenfoliot, @WHOUR, @luxidy, @Metus, @SilverBranches, @ApocalypseNyx, @SocklessWonder, @minervamaga, @Genziana, @DekuLeaf, @feyachii, @Fornacis, @Chikoree, @AlcatrazSystem, @CrosstheVoid, @Hyperbole, @Unelore, @ostoserottelija, @Sinaasappelsap, @nerdofnerds, @Suplauren, @clowning, @Johan, @Avariea, @Jillyabsolute

@betty - for prize purposes
Hello folks time to hand out the big prizes!
Thank you everyone for your massive support in the battle and good luck in the drawing!

First up the winner of top tickets goes: @October!
The winner of most 0t Adults goes to: @Rohi

While October also had the Most Dragons sent overall, they can only win one of the top prizes, after discussion the decision is that the winner of Most Dragons overall will go to the second place holder: @Shiver!

Those are the overall prizes! Now for the Saturday prizes!

The Most 0t Adults sent on Saturday goes: @October! Who will get to choose whatever colour they would like between Gilded Springs (red) and Vapor Springs (blue), @Rohi will get the remaining accent! Thank you both for your massive support in the final push!

Next up the 1 ticket draws:
Winner of the Saturday Citrine Springs: @Epitaffio!
Winner of the Earthquake pack: @Meadhbh
Winner of the 1t Noct Egg and Breed Change: @Gentlytohear
Congrats to our winners!

Finally it's time for ROUND 1 WINNERS!

1. @balthy
2. @Rohi
3. @Flyteofheart
4. @Jianghu
5. @Lednik
6. @October
7. @Ern
8. @Kydoimos
9. @Flaxen
10. @Celticowl

You should list as many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

You are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, prizes will be sent and the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #1 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize and spot. You can, however, be still drawn in the next round.

SPECTATOR'S GALLERY
First round only
@phoenixash

Other Spectators
@WhisperingThief, @Tafficat, @fairycatrainbow, @mudkipster, @ShadowLugia111, @Zikitty, @Gig, @smolfroglesbian, @Fledhyris, @PaintmasterSheo, @Vexelnan, @Naramyon, @kahdenfoliot, @WHOUR, @luxidy, @Metus, @SilverBranches, @ApocalypseNyx, @SocklessWonder, @minervamaga, @Genziana, @DekuLeaf, @feyachii, @Fornacis, @Chikoree, @AlcatrazSystem, @CrosstheVoid, @Hyperbole, @Unelore, @ostoserottelija, @Sinaasappelsap, @nerdofnerds, @Suplauren, @clowning, @Johan, @Avariea, @Jillyabsolute

@betty - for prize purposes
arOGchX.png
Thank you so much!

1. A Drop of Fire
2. A Drop of Arcane
3. A Drop of Plague
4. A Drop of Lightning
5. A Drop of Ice
6. A Drop of Shadow
7. A Drop of Wind
Thank you so much!

1. A Drop of Fire