Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 648 649
[quote name="Starefaba" date="2021-08-11 20:34:53" ] Throw some media with canonically LGBTQ+ characters at me, looking to kill some time before I'm back at uni. Big bonus points if it's a video game (preferably on the Switch) that's not a dating sim. [/quote] you know what ? id love to just, read about media like this even if im not looking to necessarily get into it what i can ramble about regarding this myselef is uhhh that a canceled angry birds game (agri birds) had stella and gale in a relationship, and [url=https://sannam.tumblr.com/tagged/agri-birds]were called canonical lesbians by a dev (here in tags)[/url] but im not sure that really applies to the rest of the series, outside of. the sort of april fool that got canceled anyways. but! this did happen! and it makes me happy Yes this is indeed talking about Angry Birds
Starefaba wrote on 2021-08-11 20:34:53:
Throw some media with canonically LGBTQ+ characters at me, looking to kill some time before I'm back at uni. Big bonus points if it's a video game (preferably on the Switch) that's not a dating sim.
you know what ? id love to just, read about media like this even if im not looking to necessarily get into it

what i can ramble about regarding this myselef is uhhh that a canceled angry birds game (agri birds) had stella and gale in a relationship, and were called canonical lesbians by a dev (here in tags) but im not sure that really applies to the rest of the series, outside of. the sort of april fool that got canceled anyways. but! this did happen! and it makes me happy
Yes this is indeed talking about Angry Birds
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="soyhuman" date="2021-08-12 06:32:29" ] this forum is kinda gay ngl [/quote] [img]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/a6/a605a947eec1bb84c10b9e72808397dd6334f37bccc21681c67c4f8345ef4b71.jpg[/img]
soyhuman wrote on 2021-08-12 06:32:29:
this forum is kinda gay ngl

a605a947eec1bb84c10b9e72808397dd6334f37bccc21681c67c4f8345ef4b71.jpg
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
[quote name="deathcupcake13" date="2021-08-11 22:38:19" ] [quote name="Starefaba" date="2021-08-11 20:34:53" ] Throw some media with canonically LGBTQ+ characters at me, looking to kill some time before I'm back at uni. Big bonus points if it's a video game (preferably on the Switch) that's not a dating sim. [/quote] lol would you mind anime? [/quote] Anime's fine as long as it's not, like, Banana Fish haha
deathcupcake13 wrote on 2021-08-11 22:38:19:
Throw some media with canonically LGBTQ+ characters at me, looking to kill some time before I'm back at uni. Big bonus points if it's a video game (preferably on the Switch) that's not a dating sim.
lol would you mind anime?
Anime's fine as long as it's not, like, Banana Fish haha
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
Funny dream, for context, I’m asexual and nonbinary:
I’m your typical fantasy adventure hero. I’m male, I have a sword, I’m a young adult and I’m angry at everything for no reason (also, still asexual). Me and my companions (I guess I’m in a DND campaign) are walking through a forest. Suddenly, a scantily dressed, 8 foot tall, female demon appears in front of us. Half of my companions start swooning and are bewitched by her beauty. Not yet satisfied, the being morphs into a man and the other half of my companions become hypnotised with his attractive body.
The demon notices I’m immune to their powers, and asks “You are immune, why?”
In the back of my mind, I know it’s because I’m asexual. But, I respond, “I don’t know, my plot armour is too strong.”
Dream ends there. Thought it was funny.
Funny dream, for context, I’m asexual and nonbinary:
I’m your typical fantasy adventure hero. I’m male, I have a sword, I’m a young adult and I’m angry at everything for no reason (also, still asexual). Me and my companions (I guess I’m in a DND campaign) are walking through a forest. Suddenly, a scantily dressed, 8 foot tall, female demon appears in front of us. Half of my companions start swooning and are bewitched by her beauty. Not yet satisfied, the being morphs into a man and the other half of my companions become hypnotised with his attractive body.
The demon notices I’m immune to their powers, and asks “You are immune, why?”
In the back of my mind, I know it’s because I’m asexual. But, I respond, “I don’t know, my plot armour is too strong.”
Dream ends there. Thought it was funny.
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Starefaba bloom into you and given are both great! [quote name="timidDot" date="2021-08-11 22:22:23" ] [quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2021-08-09 10:06:59" ] recently i've been debating whether or not it's too soon to say "i love you" to my girlfriend...i do think i love her, she lights up my world and every moment with her is a gift and i would give just about anything to be with her irl (we're long-distance at the moment but thankfully we're in the same country, so eventually moving in together won't be as difficult as it is for other couples) but we've only been dating for two and a half months. i try really hard to not fall into the uhaul lesbian stereotype since moving too fast too early in a relationship can really mess things up. but i've gotten the vibe lately that she wants to say it too >.< right now we use "i adore you" and "i cherish you" as replacements for the big L but i'd like to let her know how much she means to me. we're just two gays floating in space.... [/quote] this is so sweet @Kuroikumo... i think you should go for it and tell her you love her!! i know how being in an LDR feels, i would give anything to be with my sweetheart in person and sharing i love yous and little things make it a lot easier for us. wishing you the best of luck!! :•) [/quote] @timidDot thank you!! this was very sweet of you to say >.< i think i'm gonna tell her on our date this saturday! i'm nervous but i want to make sure she knows how much she means to me [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Starefaba bloom into you and given are both great!
timidDot wrote on 2021-08-11 22:22:23:
Kuroikumo wrote on 2021-08-09 10:06:59:
recently i've been debating whether or not it's too soon to say "i love you" to my girlfriend...i do think i love her, she lights up my world and every moment with her is a gift and i would give just about anything to be with her irl (we're long-distance at the moment but thankfully we're in the same country, so eventually moving in together won't be as difficult as it is for other couples) but we've only been dating for two and a half months. i try really hard to not fall into the uhaul lesbian stereotype since moving too fast too early in a relationship can really mess things up. but i've gotten the vibe lately that she wants to say it too >.< right now we use "i adore you" and "i cherish you" as replacements for the big L but i'd like to let her know how much she means to me. we're just two gays floating in space....

this is so sweet @Kuroikumo... i think you should go for it and tell her you love her!! i know how being in an LDR feels, i would give anything to be with my sweetheart in person and sharing i love yous and little things make it a lot easier for us. wishing you the best of luck!! :•)

@timidDot thank you!! this was very sweet of you to say >.< i think i'm gonna tell her on our date this saturday! i'm nervous but i want to make sure she knows how much she means to me
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
[quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2021-08-12 17:58:28" ] [quote name="timidDot" date="2021-08-11 22:22:23" ] [quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2021-08-09 10:06:59" ] recently i've been debating whether or not it's too soon to say "i love you" to my girlfriend...i do think i love her, she lights up my world and every moment with her is a gift and i would give just about anything to be with her irl (we're long-distance at the moment but thankfully we're in the same country, so eventually moving in together won't be as difficult as it is for other couples) but we've only been dating for two and a half months. i try really hard to not fall into the uhaul lesbian stereotype since moving too fast too early in a relationship can really mess things up. but i've gotten the vibe lately that she wants to say it too >.< right now we use "i adore you" and "i cherish you" as replacements for the big L but i'd like to let her know how much she means to me. we're just two gays floating in space.... [/quote] this is so sweet @Kuroikumo... i think you should go for it and tell her you love her!! i know how being in an LDR feels, i would give anything to be with my sweetheart in person and sharing i love yous and little things make it a lot easier for us. wishing you the best of luck!! :•) [/quote] @timidDot thank you!! this was very sweet of you to say >.< i think i'm gonna tell her on our date this saturday! i'm nervous but i want to make sure she knows how much she means to me [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] @Kuroikumo ooooh!!! that sounds so lovely! i wish you luck and i hope it goes well :•) [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Kuroikumo wrote on 2021-08-12 17:58:28:
timidDot wrote on 2021-08-11 22:22:23:
Kuroikumo wrote on 2021-08-09 10:06:59:
recently i've been debating whether or not it's too soon to say "i love you" to my girlfriend...i do think i love her, she lights up my world and every moment with her is a gift and i would give just about anything to be with her irl (we're long-distance at the moment but thankfully we're in the same country, so eventually moving in together won't be as difficult as it is for other couples) but we've only been dating for two and a half months. i try really hard to not fall into the uhaul lesbian stereotype since moving too fast too early in a relationship can really mess things up. but i've gotten the vibe lately that she wants to say it too >.< right now we use "i adore you" and "i cherish you" as replacements for the big L but i'd like to let her know how much she means to me. we're just two gays floating in space....

this is so sweet @Kuroikumo... i think you should go for it and tell her you love her!! i know how being in an LDR feels, i would give anything to be with my sweetheart in person and sharing i love yous and little things make it a lot easier for us. wishing you the best of luck!! :•)

@timidDot thank you!! this was very sweet of you to say >.< i think i'm gonna tell her on our date this saturday! i'm nervous but i want to make sure she knows how much she means to me

@Kuroikumo ooooh!!! that sounds so lovely! i wish you luck and i hope it goes well :•)
MUYNhfy.png
ePOliyb.png
AaYNmEX.png
RDt6LqI.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.png
ACOZFAh.png
7Zid8hE.png
FvSLVNv.png
1vAtYxM.png
mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="soyhuman" date="2021-08-12 06:32:29" ] this forum is kinda gay ngl [/quote] Be gay, [s]do crime[/s] post on pixeldragons forum. [emoji=fae happy size=1][emoji=nocturne happy size=1][emoji=guardian happy size=1] [quote name="timidDot" date="2021-08-12 20:03:08" ] [quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2021-08-12 17:58:28" ] @timidDot thank you!! this was very sweet of you to say >.< i think i'm gonna tell her on our date this saturday! i'm nervous but i want to make sure she knows how much she means to me [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] @Kuroikumo ooooh!!! that sounds so lovely! i wish you luck and i hope it goes well :•) [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Another person here hoping it goes well! Good luck and have the best time you can!
soyhuman wrote on 2021-08-12 06:32:29:
this forum is kinda gay ngl
Be gay, do crime post on pixeldragons forum.
timidDot wrote on 2021-08-12 20:03:08:
Kuroikumo wrote on 2021-08-12 17:58:28:
@Kuroikumo ooooh!!! that sounds so lovely! i wish you luck and i hope it goes well :•)
Another person here hoping it goes well! Good luck and have the best time you can!
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I said be gay, do crime to someone and they legitimately didnt know what that meant

I completely forgot about it i can’t remember who the hell i was talking to wh
I said be gay, do crime to someone and they legitimately didnt know what that meant

[quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2021-08-13 01:07:08" ] I said be gay, do crime to someone and they legitimately didnt know what that meant I completely forgot about it i can’t remember who the hell i was talking to wh [/quote] “What do you mean crime? Nothing bad, right?” Nah, just a few murders, you know. (Joking in case) They laughed but I legitimately can’t remember who the hell i was talking to.
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2021-08-13 01:07:08:

“What do you mean crime? Nothing bad, right?”

Nah, just a few murders, you know. (Joking in case)

They laughed but I legitimately can’t remember who the hell i was talking to.
[quote name="Starefaba" date="2021-08-12 08:23:28" ] [quote name="deathcupcake13" date="2021-08-11 22:38:19" ] [quote name="Starefaba" date="2021-08-11 20:34:53" ] Throw some media with canonically LGBTQ+ characters at me, looking to kill some time before I'm back at uni. Big bonus points if it's a video game (preferably on the Switch) that's not a dating sim. [/quote] lol would you mind anime? [/quote] Anime's fine as long as it's not, like, Banana Fish haha [/quote] @Starefaba XD yea maybe not that. off the top of my head for queer rep (mild spoilers ig if the characters are introduced later, also pls check the content of the animes before watching, some are violent): [LIST=1] [*]stars align (queer + nonbinary/x-gender character, minor trans man character) [*]hunter x hunter (one of the main four's gender is never specified, plus the sister of one of them is a trans girl) [*]doukyuusei (movie about a gay relationship) [*]zombieland saga (one character is a trans girl and there's an episode on it all) [*]legend of korra (not quite obvious but a queer relationship at the end) [*]no.6 (gay relationship) [*]given (gay relationshipS) [*]bloom into you (lesbian relationship) [*]yuri!!! on ice (gay relationship) [/LIST] plus wonder egg priority has a trans character if i remember correctly. and i consider sports anime to have queer vibes in terms of queerplatonic relationships lol, if you wanna do that. here's an article for more on animes with canon rep tho: [url]https://www.animeherald.com/2020/03/20/when-stars-align-a-history-of-queer-anime/[/url] plus another one for some canon trans and nonbinary characters specifically: [url]https://lgbtotaku.wordpress.com/2020/07/19/every-non-binary-trans-anime-and-or-manga-character-i-could-dredge-up-from-the-swamp-called-the-internet/[/url]
Starefaba wrote on 2021-08-12 08:23:28:
deathcupcake13 wrote on 2021-08-11 22:38:19:
lol would you mind anime?
Anime's fine as long as it's not, like, Banana Fish haha
@Starefaba
XD yea maybe not that. off the top of my head for queer rep (mild spoilers ig if the characters are introduced later, also pls check the content of the animes before watching, some are violent):
  1. stars align (queer + nonbinary/x-gender character, minor trans man character)
  2. hunter x hunter (one of the main four's gender is never specified, plus the sister of one of them is a trans girl)
  3. doukyuusei (movie about a gay relationship)
  4. zombieland saga (one character is a trans girl and there's an episode on it all)
  5. legend of korra (not quite obvious but a queer relationship at the end)
  6. no.6 (gay relationship)
  7. given (gay relationshipS)
  8. bloom into you (lesbian relationship)
  9. yuri!!! on ice (gay relationship)
plus wonder egg priority has a trans character if i remember correctly. and i consider sports anime to have queer vibes in terms of queerplatonic relationships lol, if you wanna do that.
here's an article for more on animes with canon rep tho:
https://www.animeherald.com/2020/03/20/when-stars-align-a-history-of-queer-anime/
plus another one for some canon trans and nonbinary characters specifically:
https://lgbtotaku.wordpress.com/2020/07/19/every-non-binary-trans-anime-and-or-manga-character-i-could-dredge-up-from-the-swamp-called-the-internet/
1 2 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 648 649