Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 650 651
Hey
I’m thinking about buying a new binder from gc2b. I’ve had the same binder for four years and it works well. This would be my third one.

My chest measurement is 34” and my shoulders are about 17 1/2”

I think I could fit a small, but would it still work if I went a size up? Probably. But I’m looking for some feedback before I go through with anything so if anyone has any experience with this brand lmk.

@chesse20
Hey! I’m also non binary! All I know is that in middle school I thought being gay was horrifying and trans were weird but here I am. It just comes with growing up in a small town in the Bible belt with homophobic parents. They always taught us that those ppl were “freaks.” So imagine finding out in high school that you are one. It’s quite a journey isn’t it? I sure have come a long way in accepting myself.
Hey
I’m thinking about buying a new binder from gc2b. I’ve had the same binder for four years and it works well. This would be my third one.

I think I could fit a small, but would it still work if I went a size up? Probably. But I’m looking for some feedback before I go through with anything so if anyone has any experience with this brand lmk.

@chesse20
Hey! I’m also non binary! All I know is that in middle school I thought being gay was horrifying and trans were weird but here I am. It just comes with growing up in a small town in the Bible belt with homophobic parents. They always taught us that those ppl were “freaks.” So imagine finding out in high school that you are one. It’s quite a journey isn’t it? I sure have come a long way in accepting myself.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
[quote name="@BeefnPotatostu" date="2021-08-10 17:21:52" ] Hey I’m thinking about buying a new binder from gc2b. I’ve had the same binder for four years and it works well. This would be my third one. My chest measurement is 34” and my shoulders are about 17 1/2” I think I could fit a small, but would it still work if I went a size up? Probably. But I’m looking for some feedback before I go through with anything so if anyone has any experience with this brand lmk. [/quote] I'd check around the gc2b website to see if they have guides on the matter or even a contact/FAQ section where you could get advice from the people who manufacture/have the best knowledge of the product themselves.
@BeefnPotatostu wrote on 2021-08-10 17:21:52:
Hey

I'd check around the gc2b website to see if they have guides on the matter or even a contact/FAQ section where you could get advice from the people who manufacture/have the best knowledge of the product themselves.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
[quote name="BeefnPotatostu" date="2021-08-10 17:21:52" ] Hey I’m thinking about buying a new binder from gc2b. I’ve had the same binder for four years and it works well. This would be my third one. My chest measurement is 34” and my shoulders are about 17 1/2” I think I could fit a small, but would it still work if I went a size up? Probably. But I’m looking for some feedback before I go through with anything so if anyone has any experience with this brand lmk. [/quote] @BeefnPotatostu You can contact a representative and ask for their expert opinion on sizing! In my experience they're super nice. I got my first binder from them and it was a pretty good experience. I initially ordered a 2XL and it was way too small, so I ended up going up to 4XL so I could exercise in it. They offer free returns/exchanges if the size doesn't end up working, but the process is pretty long - it took around 3 weeks for my first binder to arrive, and then after I sent it back, it took about another 3 for the next one to come. Overall I really like mine, but it does take a while to arrive, especially if the sizing doesn't work out the first time. Mine's a bit too big, but it still binds really well for me, so if you mess up the size it's really not the end of the world. Best of luck!
BeefnPotatostu wrote on 2021-08-10 17:21:52:
Hey

@BeefnPotatostu You can contact a representative and ask for their expert opinion on sizing! In my experience they're super nice.

I got my first binder from them and it was a pretty good experience. I initially ordered a 2XL and it was way too small, so I ended up going up to 4XL so I could exercise in it. They offer free returns/exchanges if the size doesn't end up working, but the process is pretty long - it took around 3 weeks for my first binder to arrive, and then after I sent it back, it took about another 3 for the next one to come.

Overall I really like mine, but it does take a while to arrive, especially if the sizing doesn't work out the first time. Mine's a bit too big, but it still binds really well for me, so if you mess up the size it's really not the end of the world. Best of luck!
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
Throw some media with canonically LGBTQ+ characters at me, looking to kill some time before I'm back at uni. Big bonus points if it's a video game (preferably on the Switch) that's not a dating sim.
Throw some media with canonically LGBTQ+ characters at me, looking to kill some time before I'm back at uni. Big bonus points if it's a video game (preferably on the Switch) that's not a dating sim.
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
[quote name="BeefnPotatostu" date="2021-08-10 17:21:52" ] Hey I’m thinking about buying a new binder from gc2b. I’ve had the same binder for four years and it works well. This would be my third one. My chest measurement is 34” and my shoulders are about 17 1/2” I think I could fit a small, but would it still work if I went a size up? Probably. But I’m looking for some feedback before I go through with anything so if anyone has any experience with this brand lmk. [/quote] If you're between sizes, I would recommend going with the size up. I've intentionally bought a size up for exercise before and it still gets me pretty flat.
BeefnPotatostu wrote on 2021-08-10 17:21:52:
Hey

If you're between sizes, I would recommend going with the size up. I've intentionally bought a size up for exercise before and it still gets me pretty flat.
!! signature under construction !!
[quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2021-08-09 10:06:59" ] recently i've been debating whether or not it's too soon to say "i love you" to my girlfriend...i do think i love her, she lights up my world and every moment with her is a gift and i would give just about anything to be with her irl (we're long-distance at the moment but thankfully we're in the same country, so eventually moving in together won't be as difficult as it is for other couples) but we've only been dating for two and a half months. i try really hard to not fall into the uhaul lesbian stereotype since moving too fast too early in a relationship can really mess things up. but i've gotten the vibe lately that she wants to say it too >.< right now we use "i adore you" and "i cherish you" as replacements for the big L but i'd like to let her know how much she means to me. we're just two gays floating in space.... [/quote] this is so sweet @Kuroikumo... i think you should go for it and tell her you love her!! i know how being in an LDR feels, i would give anything to be with my sweetheart in person and sharing i love yous and little things make it a lot easier for us. wishing you the best of luck!! :•)
Kuroikumo wrote on 2021-08-09 10:06:59:
recently i've been debating whether or not it's too soon to say "i love you" to my girlfriend...i do think i love her, she lights up my world and every moment with her is a gift and i would give just about anything to be with her irl (we're long-distance at the moment but thankfully we're in the same country, so eventually moving in together won't be as difficult as it is for other couples) but we've only been dating for two and a half months. i try really hard to not fall into the uhaul lesbian stereotype since moving too fast too early in a relationship can really mess things up. but i've gotten the vibe lately that she wants to say it too >.< right now we use "i adore you" and "i cherish you" as replacements for the big L but i'd like to let her know how much she means to me. we're just two gays floating in space....

this is so sweet @Kuroikumo... i think you should go for it and tell her you love her!! i know how being in an LDR feels, i would give anything to be with my sweetheart in person and sharing i love yous and little things make it a lot easier for us. wishing you the best of luck!! :•)
MUYNhfy.png
ePOliyb.png
AaYNmEX.png
RDt6LqI.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.png
ACOZFAh.png
7Zid8hE.png
FvSLVNv.png
1vAtYxM.png
mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="Starefaba" date="2021-08-11 20:34:53" ] Throw some media with canonically LGBTQ+ characters at me, looking to kill some time before I'm back at uni. Big bonus points if it's a video game (preferably on the Switch) that's not a dating sim. [/quote] lol would you mind anime?
Starefaba wrote on 2021-08-11 20:34:53:
lol would you mind anime?
this forum is kinda gay ngl
[quote name="soyhuman" date="2021-08-12 06:32:29" ] this forum is kinda gay ngl [/quote] Why yes, this forum is indeed ‘kinda gay’. Because it’s meant to be an LGBTQIA+ [i]safe space[/i]. And if you’re saying that in a less literal way: [img]https://front.moveon.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/gay500.jpg[/img]
soyhuman wrote on 2021-08-12 06:32:29:
Why yes, this forum is indeed ‘kinda gay’. Because it’s meant to be an LGBTQIA+ safe space.

And if you’re saying that in a less literal way:
gay500.jpg
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
[quote name="@Starefaba" date="2021-08-11 20:34:53" ] Throw some media with canonically LGBTQ+ characters at me, looking to kill some time before I'm back at uni. Big bonus points if it's a video game (preferably on the Switch) that's not a dating sim. [/quote] Hades is a video game that also happens to be on the Switch. Main character is bi, so is pretty much anyone else in there. That's Greek mythology for you.
@Starefaba wrote on 2021-08-11 20:34:53:

Hades is a video game that also happens to be on the Switch. Main character is bi, so is pretty much anyone else in there. That's Greek mythology for you.
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 650 651