Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll Design ur OCs|Gijinka ur Drag USD/G
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
friendly bump for amazingg art :) kano is so sweet and awesome to work with~
friendly bump for amazingg art :) kano is so sweet and awesome to work with~
Narrenschiff_signature_copy_1.png
@Narrenschiff
aaaaaw thank yooooou <33
@Narrenschiff
aaaaaw thank yooooou <33
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
Oh wow I just realized I had subbed to two of your threads weeks apart from each other without recognizing you, only your lovely style xD

I wanted to ask, since this thread is older than your other one, would you be willing to do a reference sheet for an OC of mine? It doesn't have to be right away, either!

I've just been searching for an artist to make one and I would be ecstatic if you did it. Of course, you can say no! I'm not trying to pressure you at all <3

I just wanted to leave a message of compliments if nothing else. Please have a wonderful Timezone!
Oh wow I just realized I had subbed to two of your threads weeks apart from each other without recognizing you, only your lovely style xD

I wanted to ask, since this thread is older than your other one, would you be willing to do a reference sheet for an OC of mine? It doesn't have to be right away, either!

I've just been searching for an artist to make one and I would be ecstatic if you did it. Of course, you can say no! I'm not trying to pressure you at all <3

I just wanted to leave a message of compliments if nothing else. Please have a wonderful Timezone!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Pensacola aweee Thank yoou! So glad you like my art style <33 It makes me happy you subbed to two of my threads!! haha Sure thing! I still use this thread as a main shop, so feel free to order anytime~ It's currently only open for USD orders, though! Life's been tough jkdfbfdskj :') Thanks a lot for the message! You're such a sweetieee Have a wonderful Timezone as well!! [emoji=sun size=1]
@Pensacola
aweee
Thank yoou! So glad you like my art style <33
It makes me happy you subbed to two of my threads!! haha

Sure thing! I still use this thread as a main shop, so feel free to order anytime~
It's currently only open for USD orders, though! Life's been tough jkdfbfdskj :')

Thanks a lot for the message! You're such a sweetieee
Have a wonderful Timezone as well!!
Oh no worries, USD was my intent <3 I'm going to fill out the basics of your form now, and perhaps we can talk on discord about the rest?

Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Method: USD
Character Name/s: "Hiraeth"
Details: Reference Sheet
Add-ons: one accessory close-up, and tattoo closeup (if you're comfortable with that!)
Level of design complexity: Simple/Neat/Complex design
Character Reference: I can send the profile through discord! And this reminds me to finish up their bio.
Discord?: Yes, absolutely! I can PM it now!
Oh no worries, USD was my intent <3 I'm going to fill out the basics of your form now, and perhaps we can talk on discord about the rest?

Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Method: USD
Character Name/s: "Hiraeth"
Details: Reference Sheet
Add-ons: one accessory close-up, and tattoo closeup (if you're comfortable with that!)
Level of design complexity: Simple/Neat/Complex design
Character Reference: I can send the profile through discord! And this reminds me to finish up their bio.
Discord?: Yes, absolutely! I can PM it now!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
For some reason my update links to this are all broken :(. Idk if this is a site wide issue and im just being silly but i thought id let you know + bump ur thread :-)
For some reason my update links to this are all broken :(. Idk if this is a site wide issue and im just being silly but i thought id let you know + bump ur thread :-)
@milkboy
omg oh no
what is being shown to you? )):
thanks a lot for leaving a message to bump and inform me something's weird <3
@milkboy
omg oh no
what is being shown to you? )):
thanks a lot for leaving a message to bump and inform me something's weird <3
For some reason (I have this thread favorited), whenever I would get updates to it it would just lead me to the https://www1.flightrising.com/handler page? It might be entirely on my end. I'll probably bug report it when I have the time :)!
For some reason (I have this thread favorited), whenever I would get updates to it it would just lead me to the https://www1.flightrising.com/handler page? It might be entirely on my end. I'll probably bug report it when I have the time :)!
@milkboy
aaaaaaaa that's probably because when I bump my thread, I delete the message later so I can keep it clean! (:
@milkboy
aaaaaaaa that's probably because when I bump my thread, I delete the message later so I can keep it clean! (:
Hi! I love your work, but quick question. What program do you use?
Hi! I love your work, but quick question. What program do you use?
tumblr_n6ze7p4hc91sfe827o1_500.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22