Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Complete] Citrine Spring [Earth]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57
I would love a ping for each round of prizes :3
I would love a ping for each round of prizes :3
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
@Dracowolf

Do the Boarding tickets get their own raffle ?

Also, is there any other badges I am entitled
that are not already in the profile of this dragon - Nildaira.
@Dracowolf

Do the Boarding tickets get their own raffle ?

Also, is there any other badges I am entitled
that are not already in the profile of this dragon - Nildaira.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26

Boarders get their own raffle and also have tickets transferred to this raffle. That'll happen when I have confirmation on all dragons being returned.

As for your badges looks like with boarding you earned 4 Hibden goats (the second set of goats in the post), you get the one for your flight and 3 others of your choice.

You can easily copy and paste their image codes form this post Here
@urbancountry26

Boarders get their own raffle and also have tickets transferred to this raffle. That'll happen when I have confirmation on all dragons being returned.

As for your badges looks like with boarding you earned 4 Hibden goats (the second set of goats in the post), you get the one for your flight and 3 others of your choice.

arOGchX.png
I just checked through the sheet and everything matches up!

Thank you all for your hard work with this Raffle and Dom in general! This was definitely fun to participate in and I wish good luck to everyone. :>

I'd like to sign up to be pinged every round as well!
I just checked through the sheet and everything matches up!

Thank you all for your hard work with this Raffle and Dom in general! This was definitely fun to participate in and I wish good luck to everyone. :>

I'd like to sign up to be pinged every round as well!
yxLASW4.png
Just one mistake! On Saturday it lists just one level 7 sent to Carvaiine, but it should be eight of them (and one gene bonus). Thanks! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZSLbC8B.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mf875Ca.jpg[/img]
Just one mistake! On Saturday it lists just one level 7 sent to Carvaiine, but it should be eight of them (and one gene bonus). Thanks! :)
ZSLbC8B.jpg
mf875Ca.jpg
Untitled_03-20-2023_12-51-42.png
Thanks a lot for the lovely event and cute badges! I would like to be pinged every drawing round, please. :)
Thanks a lot for the lovely event and cute badges! I would like to be pinged every drawing round, please. :)
kZ9N8Vv.gif *floof* // I breed pastel pink coatls, green dragons and jewelry box faes. There's no pinglist but you can ask for notifs. ^-^
I'd like to be pinged each round! Thanks!
I'd like to be pinged each round! Thanks!
My English is not good and I usually use Google Translate, if I say something that offends you, I’m sorry.
All mistakes to this point have been fixed
All mistakes to this point have been fixed
arOGchX.png
[quote name="Dracowolf" date="2021-08-09 23:21:59" ] @/urbancountry26 Boarders get their own raffle and also have tickets transferred to this raffle. That'll happen when I have confirmation on all dragons being returned. As for your badges looks like with boarding you earned 4 Hibden goats (the second set of goats in the post), you get the one for your flight and 3 others of your choice. You can easily copy and paste their image codes form this post Here [/quote] I had a look... I believe from memory I offer 17 slots... does that not give me 5 goats. @Dracowolf - helps if I ping you & not myself....
Dracowolf wrote on 2021-08-09 23:21:59:
@/urbancountry26

I had a look... I believe from memory I offer 17 slots... does that not give me 5 goats.
@Dracowolf - helps if I ping you & not myself....
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Tickets checked and everything looks good - I would love to be pinged for each round of prizes! :)
Tickets checked and everything looks good - I would love to be pinged for each round of prizes! :)
euCuA3M.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57