Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli "Tour Mode"
I'm not a coli person. The battle system ain't that intuitive and theres a lot of jank values and stats that require nothing but cheesing them to the max to get anything good. That's not to say coli cant be fun for me though. I like seeing all the beastclans spread across sornieth then whacking them down. I like not being totally reliant on the whims of the auction house to get items.

It's just really, really repetitive. I can't begin to count all the times i've been in venues only to get repeated waves of the same setup of enemies. The background changes twice for daylight and nighttime. That's pretty much it. Tap tap tap, tap tap tap, tap tap tap, click. So I had a very small, very inconsequential idea to make coli just a little bit less boring.

"Tour Mode" would let you start in whichever venue you'd like, and after a set amount of battles you'd have the option to switch venues while keeping your health. The venues you could switch to would be limited by your dragons' level and would only be allowed to move one venue at a time (training fields to woodland path, woodland path to scorched forest, scorched forest to sandswept delta, so on so forth and vice versa) with an incremental breath tax to prevent saving breath up in lower venues and moving upwards to higher venues to cheese good drops.

Anything that would just keep coli interesting for more than five seconds and encourage people to have varied and well-balanced teams.
I'm not a coli person. The battle system ain't that intuitive and theres a lot of jank values and stats that require nothing but cheesing them to the max to get anything good. That's not to say coli cant be fun for me though. I like seeing all the beastclans spread across sornieth then whacking them down. I like not being totally reliant on the whims of the auction house to get items.

It's just really, really repetitive. I can't begin to count all the times i've been in venues only to get repeated waves of the same setup of enemies. The background changes twice for daylight and nighttime. That's pretty much it. Tap tap tap, tap tap tap, tap tap tap, click. So I had a very small, very inconsequential idea to make coli just a little bit less boring.

"Tour Mode" would let you start in whichever venue you'd like, and after a set amount of battles you'd have the option to switch venues while keeping your health. The venues you could switch to would be limited by your dragons' level and would only be allowed to move one venue at a time (training fields to woodland path, woodland path to scorched forest, scorched forest to sandswept delta, so on so forth and vice versa) with an incremental breath tax to prevent saving breath up in lower venues and moving upwards to higher venues to cheese good drops.

Anything that would just keep coli interesting for more than five seconds and encourage people to have varied and well-balanced teams.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
I'd like this. Even a random venue every battle would be fun.
I'd like this. Even a random venue every battle would be fun.
This sounds fun. I'm not sure how often I'd end up using it because I usually have a specific thing I'm grinding for, but it would be a nice break every now and then.
This sounds fun. I'm not sure how often I'd end up using it because I usually have a specific thing I'm grinding for, but it would be a nice break every now and then.
Yeeessss pleeeeease. Support for all of the suggestions here.

I think changing venue in-between fights should be a thing. Out it by the Menu and Fight On buttons.

I'd also like a "Tour" mode in terms of random coli venues every so often. Perhaps have a configuration where you can set the venues offered, set an order, how many fights inbetween before the switch, etc. Maybe even include the suggestion of being able to just fight boss monsters and switching venues between the random boss monsters so every new battle is a new boss
Yeeessss pleeeeease. Support for all of the suggestions here.

I think changing venue in-between fights should be a thing. Out it by the Menu and Fight On buttons.

I'd also like a "Tour" mode in terms of random coli venues every so often. Perhaps have a configuration where you can set the venues offered, set an order, how many fights inbetween before the switch, etc. Maybe even include the suggestion of being able to just fight boss monsters and switching venues between the random boss monsters so every new battle is a new boss
This sounds fun! I'd like something like this a lot, just to mix it up.
Support.
This sounds fun! I'd like something like this a lot, just to mix it up.
Support.
Support. I like the coli in concept, but always get bored after a few battles so having that switchup would really make things more fun.
Support. I like the coli in concept, but always get bored after a few battles so having that switchup would really make things more fun.
Ljw7JvQ.png
LRdLP2V.png
1j6wDhn.png
eIK5iG7.png
76888079p.png
Profile Dragon
Support, why not?
Support, why not?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
thanks guys <3
thanks guys <3
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.