Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 648 649
I'm lesbian and have so far only told my friends and my sister. We are always making jokes about it and I think im gonna end up coming out by shouting IM GAY a little too loud
I'm lesbian and have so far only told my friends and my sister. We are always making jokes about it and I think im gonna end up coming out by shouting IM GAY a little too loud
Mini_Lesbian_Flag_zpsiqcfo8s7.pnglesbiancatcher.png
Yaaaay that worked! I managed to edit this and add an image!
When I first joined this site I was very heavily in the egg. I put my pronouns as they/them (saw other people doing it I guess) before I even knew what nonbinary was. The idea of people not knowing my gender felt so NICE.
Even when I found out about enby folks, I still thought “haha totally cis…”
I decided that I “preferred they/them on the internet” and “disliked strangers knowing my gender”, though that could totally apply to a cis person, for me personally it was just denial.

I also remember randomly finding this thread and scrolling through, thinking “huh, what a cool bunch of people, but I’m not lgbtq”
Then I found out I was asexual, then demiromantic, now enby.

Mental gymnastics can be WACK but we get there eventually. Sorta emotional looking at this thread now.
For any fellow eggs / questioning people, keep going! You’ll get there eventually; sometimes figuring yourself out takes time. And don’t feel guilty if you label yourself one thing, and then another. I called myself bisexual before I found out about asexuality, just do all the experimenting you need. :)
When I first joined this site I was very heavily in the egg. I put my pronouns as they/them (saw other people doing it I guess) before I even knew what nonbinary was. The idea of people not knowing my gender felt so NICE.
Even when I found out about enby folks, I still thought “haha totally cis…”
I decided that I “preferred they/them on the internet” and “disliked strangers knowing my gender”, though that could totally apply to a cis person, for me personally it was just denial.

I also remember randomly finding this thread and scrolling through, thinking “huh, what a cool bunch of people, but I’m not lgbtq”
Then I found out I was asexual, then demiromantic, now enby.

Mental gymnastics can be WACK but we get there eventually. Sorta emotional looking at this thread now.
For any fellow eggs / questioning people, keep going! You’ll get there eventually; sometimes figuring yourself out takes time. And don’t feel guilty if you label yourself one thing, and then another. I called myself bisexual before I found out about asexuality, just do all the experimenting you need. :)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
My sexuality is probably one of the most confusing things and last night my dream portrayed one of my deepest fears.

I've identified as a lesbian for a while and I think I like one of my best friends who's a guy. I know I could be a lesbian whose biromantic or demiromantic or whatever combination of sexual and romantic orientation there is. I don't know if I like him for real and I'm scared to tell him because what if it's just in my head? What if I'm forcing myself to like him to be connected to heterosexuality because what if deep down unconsciously I'm in denial?

Anyway basically in this dream I ended up confessing to him and we started dating. Everyone I know who'd I came out as lesbian to was judging me and then in said dream while dating him I developed a crush with one of my other friends whose a girl
(I'm not polyamorous btw)

I woke up feeling terrible because despite not actually dating him I felt disloyal and in the case I actually do start to date him irl what if that exact scenario happens and I end up having to hurt him because I made a mistake. I wouldn't want anything to jepardize the amazing friendship I have with him and I don't want to break his heart because he is one of the nicest, and caring guys I've ever met.

I honestly just needed a place to vent so here I am.
My sexuality is probably one of the most confusing things and last night my dream portrayed one of my deepest fears.

I've identified as a lesbian for a while and I think I like one of my best friends who's a guy. I know I could be a lesbian whose biromantic or demiromantic or whatever combination of sexual and romantic orientation there is. I don't know if I like him for real and I'm scared to tell him because what if it's just in my head? What if I'm forcing myself to like him to be connected to heterosexuality because what if deep down unconsciously I'm in denial?

Anyway basically in this dream I ended up confessing to him and we started dating. Everyone I know who'd I came out as lesbian to was judging me and then in said dream while dating him I developed a crush with one of my other friends whose a girl
(I'm not polyamorous btw)

I woke up feeling terrible because despite not actually dating him I felt disloyal and in the case I actually do start to date him irl what if that exact scenario happens and I end up having to hurt him because I made a mistake. I wouldn't want anything to jepardize the amazing friendship I have with him and I don't want to break his heart because he is one of the nicest, and caring guys I've ever met.

I honestly just needed a place to vent so here I am.
[quote name="Sabito" date="2021-08-08 18:13:04" ] does anyone else just have a strong yearning for a partner? im really blue lately because i miss my ex [/quote] Meeeeeeeee I always feel like I’m perfectly fine on my own but then I watch like romantic Kdramas and I’m like “damn I wish I had a big strong bf I wish that were me” ……… I just put gay little self in the shoes of otome or drama MCs
Sabito wrote on 2021-08-08 18:13:04:
does anyone else just have a strong yearning for a partner? im really blue lately because i miss my ex

Meeeeeeeee I always feel like I’m perfectly fine on my own but then I watch like romantic Kdramas and I’m like “damn I wish I had a big strong bf I wish that were me” ……… I just put gay little self in the shoes of otome or drama MCs
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
Anyway! My university’s having an LGBT meet and greet for new students and I’ve never been to one irl before so I’m so excited
Anyway! My university’s having an LGBT meet and greet for new students and I’ve never been to one irl before so I’m so excited
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
@Capybaras
Ooh that sounds really cool! Sorry for the random reply but I saw your post and that sounds awesome.
@Capybaras
Ooh that sounds really cool! Sorry for the random reply but I saw your post and that sounds awesome.
Mini_Lesbian_Flag_zpsiqcfo8s7.pnglesbiancatcher.png
Yaaaay that worked! I managed to edit this and add an image!
[quote name="capybaras" date="2021-08-08 19:02:59" ] Anyway! My university’s having an LGBT meet and greet for new students and I’ve never been to one irl before so I’m so excited [/quote] Aw that sounds fun. I remember there were several of those when I was in college, but I was still figuring things out and finally coming out to myself at that point; I wasn't really ready to attend events of that sort at the time. [b]Yes, there has been a bit of a sweep-up here. It's fine if someone brings up a concern about orientation/identity here, and it's one thing to ask "have you considered you might be __? Some people take a while to figure things out..." but let's not be telling someone bluntly how they should/shouldn't identify.[/b]
capybaras wrote on 2021-08-08 19:02:59:
Aw that sounds fun. I remember there were several of those when I was in college, but I was still figuring things out and finally coming out to myself at that point; I wasn't really ready to attend events of that sort at the time.

Yes, there has been a bit of a sweep-up here. It's fine if someone brings up a concern about orientation/identity here, and it's one thing to ask "have you considered you might be __? Some people take a while to figure things out..." but let's not be telling someone bluntly how they should/shouldn't identify.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
[emoji=wildclaw confused size=2]
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
[quote name="@MyHartWillDrogon" date="2021-08-08 20:20:40" ] [emoji=wildclaw confused size=2] [/quote] yoo where is your gif in your sig from?
@MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2021-08-08 20:20:40:
yoo where is your gif in your sig from?
gay.png they_elk_he.pngnightelf_kinbutton.pngZqTATLu.png
achilpansexual.pnganimalhearted.pnggrishaverse_2.png
werewolfcorian.pngfictosynpath.pnggrunge_fairycore.png
7de9hyf.pngmaladaptive_1.pngeIK5iG7.png
rix3ppo.pngEhlmcQh.pnggwP4usG.png
o383-d01-woodlands.pngo383-d02-woodlands.pngqKZAaLK.png
[quote name="woodlands" date="2021-08-08 20:21:42" ] [quote name="@MyHartWillDrogon" date="2021-08-08 20:20:40" ] [emoji=wildclaw confused size=2] [/quote] yoo where is your gif in your sig from? [/quote] That’s Zer0 from Borderlands, boo.
woodlands wrote on 2021-08-08 20:21:42:
@MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2021-08-08 20:20:40:
yoo where is your gif in your sig from?

That’s Zer0 from Borderlands, boo.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 648 649