Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No New Den Slots Offered
1 2
@Dethjackal

My problem is that I HAVE completed ALL the available den slots and it hasn’t given me any new ones for well over a week now!! I thought I missed something but when you clicked on my link (or image of the page I’m looking at) did it show you that I had “new” den slots to open?? I’m still showing that ALL of them have been completed with 301 still to open. I’m sooo confused!
@Dethjackal

My problem is that I HAVE completed ALL the available den slots and it hasn’t given me any new ones for well over a week now!! I thought I missed something but when you clicked on my link (or image of the page I’m looking at) did it show you that I had “new” den slots to open?? I’m still showing that ALL of them have been completed with 301 still to open. I’m sooo confused!
@DebIsUneek

The tasks in that screenshot are not completed yet. You will only get a certain amount of tasks at a time, and you have to complete at least one of the ones in that screenshot before you will get new ones.
@DebIsUneek

The tasks in that screenshot are not completed yet. You will only get a certain amount of tasks at a time, and you have to complete at least one of the ones in that screenshot before you will get new ones.
rFXuTGD.png
I've taken over maintaining ivycrowned's Lair Keeper and Pair Workshop tool!
Thread / Spreadsheet

@debisuneek That is how it’s supposed to look; you need to complete all the item requirements under a task for it to be completed. Currently, none of yours are complete, you’re missing items. You are only given 10 at a time, and it will eventually cycle through all other 301 tasks as you complete them. Here, mine looks the same. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/720842276884185133/873060007145508914/image0.png[/img] Sorry, ninja’d lol
@debisuneek

That is how it’s supposed to look; you need to complete all the item requirements under a task for it to be completed. Currently, none of yours are complete, you’re missing items. You are only given 10 at a time, and it will eventually cycle through all other 301 tasks as you complete them.

Here, mine looks the same.
image0.png

Sorry, ninja’d lol
@Benneyfreeman @Dethjackal

OMGOSH, do I feel stupid!!! I’m sooo sorry for wasting everyone’s time!!! Thanks for all the help from everyone, it is appreciated very much!!
@Benneyfreeman @Dethjackal

OMGOSH, do I feel stupid!!! I’m sooo sorry for wasting everyone’s time!!! Thanks for all the help from everyone, it is appreciated very much!!
@DebIsUneek

It's okay, everyone makes mistakes. ^^
And hey, you learned how to share screenshots because of it.
@DebIsUneek

It's okay, everyone makes mistakes. ^^
And hey, you learned how to share screenshots because of it.
rFXuTGD.png
I've taken over maintaining ivycrowned's Lair Keeper and Pair Workshop tool!
Thread / Spreadsheet

@DebIsUneek there is no error here. its offering you 10 tasks, and you just need to fulfill their requirements to unlock the slots. you cannot for example shuffle the tasks, get new tasks before completing old ones, or unlock the slots without first collecting the items its requesting.

edit: oops im too slow
@DebIsUneek there is no error here. its offering you 10 tasks, and you just need to fulfill their requirements to unlock the slots. you cannot for example shuffle the tasks, get new tasks before completing old ones, or unlock the slots without first collecting the items its requesting.

edit: oops im too slow
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2