Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WW grinding venues?
1 2 3 4
Even the high venues have possibilities. A couple hours ago, I leveled 2 dragons in the Mire to 8, and got 2 chests in the process. I was mostly there to level the dragons, so the chests were a nice bonus ... probably that "you go there for one thing, and get the other thing" Coli phenomenon again. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
Even the high venues have possibilities. A couple hours ago, I leveled 2 dragons in the Mire to 8, and got 2 chests in the process. I was mostly there to level the dragons, so the chests were a nice bonus ... probably that "you go there for one thing, and get the other thing" Coli phenomenon again.
riVr93C.png
Yeah, I've been leveling in the Mire and Ghostlight Ruins and have gotten a bit around 10 chests. It's just RNG it looks like.
Yeah, I've been leveling in the Mire and Ghostlight Ruins and have gotten a bit around 10 chests. It's just RNG it looks like.
One of the Baldwin WW familiars needs a bird. One of the ones that drop it is in the Arena. I also need one of the Boars so I'm grinding there for a bit. Then I'll switch to Forgotten Cave after that since I need a Boss from there and it's quick battles.
One of the Baldwin WW familiars needs a bird. One of the ones that drop it is in the Arena. I also need one of the Boars so I'm grinding there for a bit. Then I'll switch to Forgotten Cave after that since I need a Boss from there and it's quick battles.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I've been alternating between various venues randomly. I haven't noticed any to be particularly better, but I had the worst luck in Training Fields and Kelp Beds so perhaps neither lvl 1 nor lvl 25 are the optimal places to grind here :P
I've been alternating between various venues randomly. I haven't noticed any to be particularly better, but I had the worst luck in Training Fields and Kelp Beds so perhaps neither lvl 1 nor lvl 25 are the optimal places to grind here :P
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
I was getting [item=blue throated budgie] from the WW enemies in Boreal and Crystal Pools.
I was getting Blue Throated Budgie from the WW enemies in Boreal and Crystal Pools.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I had a little bit of time this morning to grind, and I only tried a few venues but I only had luck with Scorched Forest. I got a couple chests from there in smth like 15 minutes
I had a little bit of time this morning to grind, and I only tried a few venues but I only had luck with Scorched Forest. I got a couple chests from there in smth like 15 minutes
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
I'm in the Arena which is fitting and I'm getting a fair amount of chests. I think I got 20 in 20~ minutes (1 Miraculous episode)
I'm in the Arena which is fitting and I'm getting a fair amount of chests. I think I got 20 in 20~ minutes (1 Miraculous episode)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
ngl i did arena, rainsong and sandswept delta and just got like 5? chests for the hours I spent grinding, but that's okay bc I leveled my dragons a bunch :D
ngl i did arena, rainsong and sandswept delta and just got like 5? chests for the hours I spent grinding, but that's okay bc I leveled my dragons a bunch :D
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
I've been in forgotten cave for like 10 minutes and not gotten a single chest from the WW enemies (despite fighting at least 30 of them) but did get one from a corpse cleaner encounter.
I've been in forgotten cave for like 10 minutes and not gotten a single chest from the WW enemies (despite fighting at least 30 of them) but did get one from a corpse cleaner encounter.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I got quite a few chests in woodland path like 10 or 20 so far.
I got quite a few chests in woodland path like 10 or 20 so far.
EsljdvE.png Pickles | He/Him | +2 FR Time u94F7n8.png
1 2 3 4