Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WW grinding venues?
1 2 3 4
I did about an hour and a half in Boreal Woods and got 14 chests. No idea if that's just luck, though :0
I did about an hour and a half in Boreal Woods and got 14 chests. No idea if that's just luck, though :0
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
10 mins in Scorched Forest and 1 chest. Yeah, I think I'll just buy stuff instead.
10 mins in Scorched Forest and 1 chest. Yeah, I think I'll just buy stuff instead.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I've gotten about 8 chests in about ten minutes of farming/fodder training in Harpy's Roost. No clue about the other venues, and most of that is likely just luck. But I can train fodder in Harpy's Roost, so in the Roost I stay, ig. ^^;
I've gotten about 8 chests in about ten minutes of farming/fodder training in Harpy's Roost. No clue about the other venues, and most of that is likely just luck. But I can train fodder in Harpy's Roost, so in the Roost I stay, ig. ^^;
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 3 4